The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 5,251 through 5,265 (of 5,633 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1424

@freed_and_redeemed

O_O I’m not sure I want to see this scene.

Poor villains. They can seem nice at times, and we as the authors know what they really need, they just never choose it.

I did once have my twin feeling kinda bad for one villian though, untill I told her he murders his brother.

She doesn’t like him now at all for some reason. XD

Random question, do you ever find that your villains are foils of your MCs?

On that note, do you like to have foils in your books?

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6
        • Total Posts: 1626

@mineralizedwritings

Tysm for asking I really appreciate it! Yeah, it feels like it’s been forever.

Ofc girl! 💖 Yeah it really does.

And girl I’m so sorry 🥺 I know that must be so scary and overwhelming. I’m praying for you ❤ I wish I was better at saying encouraging things…but just know that you are loved and worthy of love no matter what. We love you, Min!! Don’t ever doubt that.

I don’t understand all that God has in store for us, and why some things happen, but I do know that He has an Eternal and everlasting plan, and everything will make sense one day. All of these trials that we have to go through is ultimately for our good. You’re so strong girl! I know you can get through this. <3

And girl, even if I’m not active much, if you’re ever feeling lonely you can tag me and I’ll respond as soon as I can <33 Just remember you’re never alone. 💖

The building itself is super safe but the walk to school isn’t really… so idk. It’s complicated with my health because I have to live super close to school so I can come back and take care of my health.

I understand that. <3 You stay safe girl!! I’ll continue to pray for you. Maybe carry pepper spray or something on the walk to school?

I’m still working on my book, not a lot of on paper writing but the general story is becoming a lot more tied together. I’ve been watching marvel movies with my mom too, which has been super fun.

Oh nice!! It’s such a good feeling when the book is tied together and starts making sense. I really need to work on my storyline as well…my plot is kinda all over the place 😭😅

Awww that’s so nice 🥰 Watching movies with mom is the best. I’m glad you’ve been able to do that <3

Anyways, how about you girl? How are you doing? <3

I’m doing pretty good! Earlier this week I was feeling pretty down without really even knowing why. I feel a lot better now though, after praying and spending time with my mom. And last night I got to see some good friends of mine at a youth activity at our church <3

Writing is going ok ig, I haven’t really written anything in months, I’ve had some severe writer’s block 😅 Buuut the other day I did have some good inspiration for scenes while I was washing dishes and listening to music so I’m hopefully going to write some more soon! Key word…hopefully XD

Also I’m trying to work on a RP for Matthew in our group! @freed_and_redeemed are y’all okay with starting it back up?

And MIN!!! AHH THAT SCENE!!! Kaine 😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤ I love himm

Your writing is so gooooooddd akk I love it 🥰❤ But Kaineee boy you need to let people in so they can help😭

#HugRikerSquad

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6
          • Total Posts: 1626

@freed_and_redeemed

AHHHHH HANS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Noooooo not another one to sob over 😭😭😭😭😭

I love that scene…but-but🥺🥺

I don’t think you’ll like him after this scene I’m writing rn tho (not going to be in a book, just something I’m writing to kinda explore Hans a bit 😅)

Oh no Freedom what scene are you writing 😭🫢

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 3875

@freed_and_redeemed My brother plays a WW2-themed Roblox shooter game which has the Battle of Castle Itter as a map in it, and I think he says he likes playing there. That’s how I know about it lol

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@freed_and_redeemed Hans whyyyyyyy

so actually, thanks to Hans’ complicated backstory, and a few story clues from the canon universe I write fanfictions for, I’ve begun rethinking my fanfic villain, Hemlock.

He’s totally evil, through and through, and under practically no circumstances will I ever feel sorry for him, but I wonder how long, exactly, has he been the way he is.

Perhaps when he was young, he was nothing like the sadistic, cruel, near-soulless character I know him as. Maybe he could’ve been a different dragon entirely.

OR…….maybe he’s always been a total creep, and only now can he show the full extent of what he’s willing to do instead of hiding it from the eyes of more morally aligned characters (which is more likely lol). You never know sometimes.

But enough about him. Why must you make me feel sorry for Hans? Especially when he’s only going to die in the end?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@mineralizedwritings wow…..

Nice snippet!

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings
                  • Total Posts: 2796

@whalekeeper

Ikr? He’s trying so hard to keep everything to himself. I mean he does go on long philosophical rants to his cat but that doesn’t really count lol

@loopylin

I’m so glad you want to read more! That makes me so happy thank! <3

@keilah-h

I’m so glad you like it thanks!

へびは かっこいい です!

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6

And girl I’m so sorry 🥺 I know that must be so scary and overwhelming. I’m praying for you ❤ I wish I was better at saying encouraging things…but just know that you are loved and worthy of love no matter what. We love you, Min!! Don’t ever doubt that.

Thanks girl, you too. I love interacting with you here even if you’re not on that often. Don’t worry about it, usually just having somebody listen to what I’m saying is enough, you don’t need the perfect response <3

I don’t understand all that God has in store for us, and why some things happen, but I do know that He has an Eternal and everlasting plan, and everything will make sense one day. All of these trials that we have to go through is ultimately for our good. You’re so strong girl! I know you can get through this. <3

And girl, even if I’m not active much, if you’re ever feeling lonely you can tag me and I’ll respond as soon as I can <33 Just remember you’re never alone. 💖

Tysm 🥹🥹 You too light! I’m kinda only here for the occasional chatting and reading snippets, but you are also totally welcome to tag me for any reason if you need to chat <3

I’m doing pretty good! Earlier this week I was feeling pretty down without really even knowing why. I feel a lot better now though, after praying and spending time with my mom. And last night I got to see some good friends of mine at a youth activity at our church <3

Nice I’m glad you’re feelings better!

Writing is going ok ig, I haven’t really written anything in months, I’ve had some severe writer’s block 😅 Buuut the other day I did have some good inspiration for scenes while I was washing dishes and listening to music so I’m hopefully going to write some more soon! Key word…hopefully XD

Aw man! I hope you’re making writing fun for yourself and not taking it too seriously! Also, I’m probably going to be in the kings daughters writing camp this march, if you wanted to join. It would be super fun to do it together!

Also I’m trying to work on a RP for Matthew in our group! @freed_and_redeemed are y’all okay with starting it back up?

Yes yes!!

And MIN!!! AHH THAT SCENE!!! Kaine 😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤ I love himm

Your writing is so gooooooddd akk I love it 🥰❤ But Kaineee boy you need to let people in so they can help😭

Thank you soooo much girl 😭😭😭😭 it makes me so happy you like my writing 🥹

Ikr he needs to change ;(

へびは かっこいい です!

Smiley
                    @smiley
                      • Total Posts: 2179

@freed_and_redeemed

*Happily goes about my day*

*sees that Freedom wrote a scene*

*runs over and reads it*

*isn’t shocked to see that it’s sad yet it’s about Hans*

*goes back to the sobbing corner for a while*

WHY???!!!

also congratulations on the progress with your writing!!!

but Hans… also Eleanor is quick, she doesn’t waste a second XD

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

LoopyLin
                      @loopylin
                        • Total Posts: 2039

@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed

I just passed my drivers test and I now feel the need to tell everyone I know

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Whaley
                        @whalekeeper
                          • Total Posts: 2612

@loopylin

Congrats! You literally know so much more about driving than me. I’ve never driven before. You should go to a drive-through and buy yourself a latte.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

LoopyLin
                          @loopylin

@whalekeeper hehe I will

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings

@loopylin

That’s great! Thanks for letting us know! <3

Wait… did you finish? Or was it agent loopy 😎😎😎

へびは かっこいい です!

LoopyLin
                              @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings

Lol actually my mom gave me a pair of “confidence sunglasses” (her words) right before I took the test, and they really helped. My personality changes a ton and I get way more confident and cheerful for some reason when I wear sunglasses. My mom finds it hilarious.

So yes, I think it was agent Loopy 😎

Whaley
                                @whalekeeper
                                  • Total Posts: 2612

@loopylin

Awwwwww ❤❤

Loops hath ascended to a higher plane of awesomeness, that which we cannot scale.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Viewing 15 posts - 5,251 through 5,265 (of 5,633 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >