@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahh GIRL!!! Oh my goodness I LOVE IT!!!! I needed to hear (read??) that :). I don’t think that it’s too short, but, by all means, if you want to, I’d love to see the last line!!
I’m so glad it encouraged you!! 😄
Will do! Here it is!:
So I will sing Your praises,
Throughout all eternity.
I will tell of Your goodnes… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello there!! I ‘m sure I’ve met you before, but if not then hi for the first time!
Questions:
- Favorite movie/TV show if you have one?
- Opinions on reptiles?
- Do you care anything for electronic music? IDK, I was just listening to the Minecraft soundtrack (which I highly recommend even if you don’t play the game, it’s great!) and…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ok thanks!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow.
That scene……
Just wow.
I’m honestly wondering if I can use this as a sort of framework to write some of my own emotional scenes……
-
Allison replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Those are great characters! I love the story each one has and I like how you find the meaning for there names, I should see what some of mine mean… 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oof, sorry!! I went to bed really early last night, so I’m just now seeing this.
Asher
“Not at all,” Ara said. She looked around and asked, “Are you alone?”
I frowned slightly, biting my lip before speaking. “I…well…not exactly…my…my…” I trailed off.
My what? He’s…not that…no…he doesn’t think of me as that…
Ara no…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Nice!!
Have you heard Lauren Daigles song “look up child”? It’s really good!! I can’t remember the lyrics distinctly, but she’s a Christian artist.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @princesachronicle22
Soooo… the fact that we have a lot of overprotective oldests, royalty, and…another reason I just forgot…
makes me want to add another character in. this definitely isn’t partly because I think it’d be fun to plague this character with questions he can’t answerSo, Princesa, Derek’s names for…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol!! @gwyndalf-the-wise I saw ur post in my emails, and I should be fine with ur RPS!
@lightoverdarkness6 u wanna RP as Asher?
@freedomwriter76 I’ll have to respond with an RP soon XD
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahh GIRL!!! Oh my goodness I LOVE IT!!!! I needed to hear (read??) that :). I don’t think that it’s too short, but, by all means, if you want to, I’d love to see the last line!!
-
Esther started the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @joy-calle @charityanne @elanor @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @sarafini
Hey, y’all!!
So I wrote a poem, inspired by two popular lines from The Chosen, “Look up” and “You are mine.”
I’ll take comments an…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @felicity @keilah-h @artsy-dragon @sarafini @soleilnaia @anyone else I’m inadvertently forgetting…(sorry)
Sooo… I haven’t been managing my time well. (specifically on the interwebs, but in general time management isn’t my forte)…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What if I ever write an article? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
To help ya out a bit, I know that @gracie-j @joy-calle @r-m-archer and @rachel-leitch all have. Can’t think of anybody else right now. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
It felt a little rushed how everything happened, but I mean it is only a first draft. In the scene with Ami and Ev talking through the hole in the wall, Idk what you are planning to do with that, but it was really predictable. As soon as there was a hole in the wall, I knew where it was going 😉. I know the whole thing with…
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome! I actually have soli deo gloria as part of my dedication for Where Faith Remains. (The book is dedicated to God since it’s my first book, and I knew from the moment I started writing it that I wanted my first book to be solely His.)
So cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thx!
I have yet to figure out my style. I’ve been trying to read articles on style and such but haven’t written enough to figure mine out yet. I know that I do much better writing in 1st person instead of third person but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.
Yeah. In all honesty, I still need to figure out my style as well. Like, my olde…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! *waves*
I also love rainy days. Except when they knock the power out. Then I don’t like them as much. XD
I’m older than some, and younger than others. *grins mysteriously cause I’m not gonna tell you my age*
XD I have hope for dystopias cause of you guys, honestly. Most of the dystopias I’ve read are really depressing, and a lot…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I read them! I’m interested to know where this is going!
Pls take the following with a very large grain of salt, it’s just thoughts and I have no idea where the series is going. You as the author knows best 😀 !!
It felt a little rushed how everything happened, but I mean it is only a first draft. In the scene with Ami and Ev…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD correct tags for the win!
Yes, Derek is the silver/grey one that’s rolling his eyes in the picture. Or at least that’s what he’s supposed to be doing.
*dies laughing at the scenario of the those three entering a glaring contest*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @any-one-else
Dylan
The young man moaned, grimacing.
I frowned and touched his shoulder again. “Hey…”
He jerked slightly at my touch, then tried to push himself up from the floor. He lost any strength that he had and, before I could catch him, face-planted back into the floor .
Oh wow…that’s gotta…[Read more]
- Load More

Alright!
Good luck on the new schedule! I hope it works well for ya!
See you Tuesday! 😄 (Well… not see you, see you. Talk to you. XD)
Thanks!
XD Yeah, talk to you then. Although I am finishing and posting a RP I did tonight.
ALSO: @everyone (I forgot to add this part)
I NEED ACCOUNTABILITY. If you see me on here on a Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, or if you’ve noticed that I’ve been on here for more than an hour…PLEASE hold be accountable. 😅
Will do!
Lol I procrastinate on schoolwork by being on kp all the time, so I totally get it. I’ll try to help keep you on track. Good luck with school and writing!
Sounds good! I totally understand and I wish you all the best on your time management! 🙂
I am only on for about an hour each day too. On weekdays, 20 extra minutes for typing practice. So I’m sorta the same way. None of my characters are in your groups, at least I don’t think, but that sounds good to me!
Yeah! Whatever you need to do! i’d stil love to have your charries in our group C: