@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
No your fine! Those are cool! I think my sister has read warrior cats and said they were good for kids fiction! I like the singing one XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Here are two cats from the Warriors series. Sorry if I’m spamming!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s another one of Hunter, this time in a suit and tie. I drew this for a friend so he’s singing a song from her favorite band.

-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @freedomwriter76 @arien @esther-c @starofthenorth @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @anyone-i-forgot XD
HEYO!!! So…I had an idea…I have read fics before of ppl who write the characters playing truth or dare but sometimes they’re…UGH, because they’re not Christian/clean.
SO, how about we make our…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Awesome! If you want I can show you a few more.
Crosshair (remember him from the character castle?) but instead of being human here he’s a dragon. He’s the cover for a fanfic I’m going to write someday!

-
Madelyn replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey-oo!
I have so many replies to catch up on here… *facepalm*
But anyhow, I had to hop on here, ’cause I had a similar experience with the series!!
I honestly stopped it because the romance was getting uncomfortable and there were several inappropriate scenes/comments. I can’t remember what book I stopped on… it’s been…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Good to know. Corvina nooo lol 😭 I don’t know everything about her except… like probobly the most important thing you posted about her in the spoiler forum XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lihtoverdarkness6
Aww Mathew 😭😭 so sweet. He’s my favorite of all your charries
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Why thank u!
as for NF, ahhh his songs can be fairly dark. They are an outlet for him and a way to deal with his past, and while yes they are clean and I believe he’s a “Christian” artist, his songs are a bit on the darker side so u might not like them… (I can’t/don’t even have them all) speaking of, there are quite a few…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, anthem lights has amazing vocals 😍
The rock cover of Moana how far I’ll go is cool!
Super happy to see royal tailor’s start over on your list! That’s literally the anthem of my whole series XD
The lyrics match it sooo well!
Woah- let me down? What a song. I’ve never heard it before, it’s so good. That’s about parents you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I don’t believe I’ve met you yet. Hello!! Ooh, this is so cool!! Thank you for tagging me!!
1. Ring-bearer: I would probably be either a hobbit or a human. 🙂
2. Gandalf: a wise and/or powerful mentor-type character: Iris and Lyla
3. Aragorn: a character who’s good at surviving: Asher
4. Boromir: a character who makes bad cho…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@lewilliams Yep! I love fanfics. They’re 99% of my writing.
I like giving villain characters redemption arcs…and I also like marrying off official fandom characters to OC’s (if they don’t have a good ship already)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper That’s cute! I can’t draw like that. My style is somewhere between realistic and cartoonish.
Here’s some art of Blue from Jurassic World making friends with clone commando Hunter from Star Wars…….sorta random but it helps show my style…….

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 Cool! That sounds interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @lewilliams yeah I liked the “magic” system. It didn’t seem like magic to me. I could totally see it being a supplement to the way the world works, not an outright replacement. Especially since the elves are so much more powerful than humans.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Hey, that’s actually pretty in line with my guess! And I think Tauren does seem like the type that could be sensitive enough to feel it.
Lol Nyx doesn’t like it that’s hilarious
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritinhs BAHAHAH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And yes he does have three tails!
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin I’ll let one of y’all go before I do again 😊
“I’m afraid not…” Ara said in reply to Ellie’s question. She peered at the doors around her, mind wandering. “I’m wondering if we should take the door you came through, or risk one of these. Which do you suggest?”…[Read more]
- Load More
