-
Anatra replied to the topic How do you continue a character arc in a series? in the forum Plotting 5 years, 2 months ago
I’m flattered. Anytime!
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hi guys in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
If you want reading suggestions, I know plenty of good books. Into whimsical humor? Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Historical growth and women’s rights? Little Women. (I don’t really know what you’re interested in other than fiction and historical, so forgive any blubbering on my part.)
Maybe you’d like Crown of Feathers by Nicki…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic How do you continue a character arc in a series? in the forum Plotting 5 years, 2 months ago
Maybe during the course of the series there could be a goal he’s striving to achieve. I know it’s getting home, but will the getting home stretch over the whole thing, or just one book? If it’s a single book, then maybe give him a larger goal, like to find the meaning of what it’s like to know you’re loved, but make it a development that…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hi guys in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
Hullo! Welcome! I’m Anatra, and I love writing fantasy and reading nearly everything fiction.
Random question, have you heard of or seen the Marvel Cinematic Universe? If you have, more randomly, which Spider-Man is your favorite? Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield, or Toby Maguire?
Your WIP sounds interesting, and I can’t wait to hear…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic A flash fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 2 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Absolutely, anytime. Thanks for the read.
-
Anatra replied to the topic A flash fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 2 months ago
@scoutfinch180 if I may, I simply glanced at KP for a moment, but now after reading this, I want more of its kind.
I love this captivating little tale. Criticism I don’t have much of here, it was pretty compact, perhaps a little less scene description if you’re really trying to shave it down further. Maybe explore more of the curiosity that the…[Read more]
-
Anatra and
Natalie C. are now friends 5 years, 2 months ago -
Anatra replied to the topic Welcome Hrothgar42! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@hrothgar42 Welcome!
Happy you’re here. Pls tell me if you’ve seen of if you like the Lord of The Rings and if you cried like I (nearly)did.
-
Anatra changed their profile picture 5 years, 2 months ago
-
Anatra changed their profile picture 5 years, 2 months ago
-
Power replied to the topic Poems by Power in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
@abigail-m Maybe A Warriors Heart or Goofhack the Blabber.
-
Power replied to the topic Introduction to Power number 2 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@daisy-torres Technically all socks have holes, if they didn’t you couldn’t get your feet in them (so perhaps hoping for everyone’s socks to be holeless isn’t as good an idea as first I thought. Or maybe it’s better! *evil snicker*)
@ariel-f If you would like to look into military b strategy you might want to look at The Art of War by Sun Tzu. If…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Introduction to Power number 2 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness, first, welcome, Power. Glad ur here. take some macaroons. enjoy.
second,
You justl isted like, THREE OF MY FAVORITE BOOK SERIES. WIngfeather Saga is incredible. Especially for Andrew Peterson’s first book series. I don’t even care the age demographic it was listed for. Narnia will always hold a very special place in my…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Poems by Power in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
These are great! I love reading through them. Can’t wait to see if you have more.
Green Embers tho, like the book series? I just started those books again abt a month ago. They’re really good.
-
Power replied to the topic Poems by Power in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
 @daisy-torres Yay, glad of that I could make y’all laugh!
-
Power started the topic Introduction to Power number 2 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
So since my first try at this got mark as spam (I didn’t taste it to find out if it were true) I’m trying again,
Greetings, I am Power (a.k.a. The Black Mongoose). I was homeschool all my life and am going to be attending a community college in the fall. I enjoy studying old weapons, how they work, and the strategies behind how they were used in…[Read more] -
Power replied to the topic Poems by Power in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
Green Ember not Embers
-
Power replied to the topic Poems by Power in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
Here’s some Green Embers poetry
Morbin
The big black bird
High in the sky
His sickle swings
And rabbits do cry
The fear of his talon
His mighty screech
His sharp beak
His far reach
All in Morbin
Just a bird
But for miles
His cry can be heard
So this is why
The rabbits fear
Because a hawk
Can destroy what’s dear
But I…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Poems by Power in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
  @hallie-jean Thanks for the kind words! I also only dabble in poetry, here and there, once a blue moon (I “might” have chosen my best ones for my grand entry 🙄(Have to make a good impression right!)).
  And no, I don’t think it’s bad that you relate to them. These poems in particular were written at times when I was feeling some of the emo…[Read more] -
Power started the topic Poems by Power in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
Poem Unamed
I am just a boy Not brave or strong
I have some Fears, things I’m not fondDark and Beneath
But mostly of the things other People may see
if they look deeper, inside of me.
I’m scared if I talk, I’ll be thought a fool
If they knew
How I can be Fears tool
How it Manipulates, Twists, and Stabs
I long it’s something, I Didn’t…[Read more]
- Load More
