-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing sprint thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
That sounds like fun. If you ever want to I’d be happy to join in.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 4 years, 10 months ago
Hehe, that sounds like it was fun!
HEMA is as close to a name for it that I can find. We FINALLY have some armor, so it’s not as painful as it used to be. =)
Sleeping will eventually become unavoidable, but sanity? Definitely optional.
-
Anatra replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 4 years, 10 months ago
HEMA? that’s so cool! Lol the closest my family has come to anything similar to exercising together is when we found the old P90X discs and exercised with them on speed x2. Yes, I was sore, yes we couldn’t stop laughing, yes we were so stupid.
I’m so happy sanity is optional.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 4 years, 10 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
(Mildly confused)
The most ‘working out’ I’ve ever done is HEMA and 5K training. (HEMA with my older brother, not anything professional or frequent.) I know practically nothing about gyms, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
If you are having trouble typing for any reason, dictate can be a life saver.
If your…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 4 years, 10 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
My friend, though I can not relate to the muscles bulge, and I have never experienced so much protein and cursed yellow-spice on a sandwich, but when I was thirteen years old, I beat my brother, who was nearly sixteen, in the best arm-wrestling competition of my life.
But back to the present, yk voice to text…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 10 months ago
Hello to you too! School, ugh.
What church did you quiz with, if you don’t mind my asking?
Oh the desperate struggle to inscribe one’s ideas…*sigh*
Warning: if I start talking about my books I may not be well able to cease.
Thank you, I try! XD. Heart of Gold Heart of Stone is my completest WIP, so I enjoy working over it…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 10 months ago
*Gasps and tentatively waves a paw at your disappearing form.*
Good day to you too, mysterious human. Pleased to see you around.
Увидимся!
-
Anatra replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
Does anyone know what happened to the idea of the animated show?
-
Anatra replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
Beautiful poetry.
Oh that’s cool. I don’t know how I haven’t heard about him before. I can hear my sister’s best friend lecturing me now…
He sounds like the kind of person a lot of people would quote, and I can see Andrew Peterson’s inspiration coming from him.
-
Anatra replied to the topic Anime Nerd/Chat in the forum Film 4 years, 10 months ago
I did a little Violet Evergarden fan art but I’m not very good. What kind of fan art do you do?
@devastate-lasting @trahia-the-minstrel
Thanks for the suggestions and the heads up.
Yea, JJK is pretty gory at some points. But the art is (thankfully) not too realistic when it comes to those things, and the violence fits the characters…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
Exactly!
Oh… I love those lines. The shadow of a poet in me shivers in ecstasy. The beauty, the meter, the words all make me explode!
Ok, I’ll be quiet now.
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! I don’t have anyone much beyond my family to go over my writing, so although I know it has flaws I have trouble pinpointing them.
Oh my, description (in any form) is one of the things I struggle with the most. I love crafting scenes in my head, but they rarely work out on paper. Thank you, I needed that.
Yes, there…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Anime Nerd/Chat in the forum Film 4 years, 10 months ago
Yea, I’ve been hearing a lot about Haikiyu. I also heard the dub(English voice over) is amazing.
Do you prefer to watch it subbed or dubbed?Happy to oblige in anime conversation ^-^
Wow, you’ve seen a lot.
I enjoyed Your Name quite a bit, and I’ve been suggested Her Blue Sky before. But I don’t recognize many…[Read more] -
Anatra replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
XD You’ll get there.
I was surprised those were his first fictional novels. That’s some Godly inspiration right there.
George Macdonald? I don’t recognize that name. Andrew Peterson quotes him?
-
Anatra started the topic Anime Nerd/Chat in the forum Film 4 years, 10 months ago
Hullo!
@trahia-the-minstrel and I were nerding over anime. I love anime, but there were somehow no anime threads. So here’s one for whoever’s into anime/manga.
I haven’t read a lot of manga, but my brother’s gotten me into the anime hole. And, at the moment, I have no intention of climbing out just yet XD
What anime have you all seen?
Here’s a…[Read more] -
Anatra replied to the topic What's a book that hasn't aged well for you? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 10 months ago
I will look for the rest of the anime/manga then! How many manga are there?
You know some Japanese? That’s so cool!
I’ve heard some Attack on Titan music and (another big surprise) my bro has watched it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
Oh how many books have I at least confused by reading ahead?
Almost every book I read. =|His books are sooooo good. I hope mine may somehow measure up.*sigh* I would probably have written waayyy to far and ruined it.
-
Anatra replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
OH YES.
I am happy this exists.@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h
It is so beautiful.
XD I’ve ruined so many of my favorite books by reading the end when I’m only halfway through ;-; hlp.
I’m glad Andrew Peterson decided to go with putting that ending in the epilogue. It was smart, the perfect way to carry on the story without the…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic What's a book that hasn't aged well for you? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 10 months ago
🙂 Amen.
@trahia-the-minstre
Ah, yes. I have seen that anime. Snow White With the Red Hair is one of my friends favorite anime. My brother (who’s best friends with this girl(my friend)) convinced me to watch the anime (big surprise) for his best friend’s sake.
I enjoyed most of it, the romance was adorable at times. I just wish…[Read more]
- Load More
