-
Koshka replied to the topic Seems I'm here in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Tag me if you post it on KP! My favorite character was always Beth, but Jo definitely comes next, and Laurie’s somewhere up there too. Jane Eyre is interesting. Some of my family love it, and I enjoyed it, but it’s not one of my favorites.
No trouble worth mentioning. Actually, thank you for a good laugh. I drew this two years…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Seems I'm here in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I am Koshka, a homeschooled nerd who writes Medieval Fantasy and sometimes historical fiction. I also happen to be INFP-T.
You asked for questions? Well then, here we go! (My answers in here)
Have you ever drawn a character from a classic? (I’ve drawn Hanna from Jane Eyre)
If you could have any animal,…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Seems I'm here in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Greetings to you Lobster Lover. I am Power or the Black Mongoose, whichever you prefer. We (If you desided to use both aliases) heartily welcome you to KP, and hope you have a blast. I (If you desided to use one) don’t believe mongooses live in lobster territory which is probably the reason I can remember ever sinking my teeth into one of the…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Just imagine. . . in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
*tear slide down cheek at the beauty of- * NO! The Black Mongoose does not cry! His eyes just sweat at times… oh, err, hi. I am Power… and I must admit I am kinda annoyed at you at present. I’m speechless. I don’t like being speechless. I’ll be back later when I can come up with some witty and errr… (speechless 😾 How did you do that!!)
-
Power replied to the topic Any Questions About Weapons or Battle in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel No, I have not watched Shadiversity. What is it?
-
Power replied to the topic Any Questions About Weapons or Battle in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
One of the key factors in a fight is where the encounter takes place. (You might have more options in the woods than you would have in a hallway). If the option is available, the best thing to do is running away. That is, unless you know you can’t outrun, out maneuver, or hide (works well at night) from the individual c…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Just imagine. . . in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
*Deep curtsey*
Hello, I am Koshka, a somewhat prolific, if cautious, devourer of books, historical enthusiast, and general homeschooler. I write Medieval Fantasy, sometimes historical fiction, and a smattering of poetry. I also like to draw (when I have time) and talk about books (if I can find someone to listen).
Ooo, I love…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Any Questions About Weapons or Battle in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@nanisnook Hmmm… I suppose that if you are as interested by the tools of defense and destruction as you say you are, my previous hypothesis must be incorrect.
Why is a lightsaber a terrible weapon?
Well, forgetting the fact that if you accidentally touched yourself with your blade you could easily be killed or mained, the big problem is that…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Any Questions About Weapons or Battle in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
p.p.s Or it could be because I have found an amazing book series and am just ignoring you at present. Have to keep our priorities in line, right?
-
Power started the topic Any Questions About Weapons or Battle in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
So this is probably a guy thing, (and most of y’all not being one are rolling your eyes at me) but does anyone have any questions about weapons, or battle tactics? I love talking about this stuff and have put extensive study into melee weapons in particular. (Extensive study as in, if you give me the weapon I could probably tell you how and when…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic 4 Characters In the Land Called Miska in the forum Characters 4 years, 8 months ago
Please pardon the errors.
-
Power started the topic 4 Characters In the Land Called Miska in the forum Characters 4 years, 8 months ago
Jagger, Jackal,
When your father and mother, at the cost of their lives, save their true king and kingdom by betraying their own kind, you would expect to be viewed with respect. But what if no one remembers the sacrifice that was given? What if you are viewed as the exact opposite of what you truly are just because of what you are, a jackal.…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
So, perhaps I was going to write about four of the characters in my WIP, but once I was done I had about 1,000 word so… I am just going to make a forum post instead so I don’t overload this discussion.
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Yay!
Ugh, especially when you know about a specific topic which isn’t all that hard to research. One which some authors consistently include the modern idea of it when it wasn’t like that at all! (Ugh!)
Hmm, so maybe something to do with the themes.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Calling everyone but particularly twins, triplets, and brothers (or sisters)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Oops, I just tagged myself for some obscure reason.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Calling everyone but particularly twins, triplets, and brothers (or sisters)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
*Deep curtsey*
It was rather enjoyable. May your characters be obedient to your whims and lively on paper.
I don’t know if it is common, or perhaps something doofy that happens to us. *Shrug*
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Did you like “The Raven”? I haven’t read any Poe. I don’t know if Ayn Rand is old as once again I haven’t read. I tend to avoid morbid stuff.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Put Your Topic of the Week Ideas HERE! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 8 months ago
I haven’t been able to come up with anything you hadn’t already done, so I didn’t check this one. =]
Have you ever made up food for your books, and if so what was the weirdest?
-
Power replied to the topic Calling everyone but particularly twins, triplets, and brothers (or sisters)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@morgan Being a big brother is awesome! I love my sister’s, and enjoy poking them in the sides or patting them on the head. (though I have to be ready to retreat quickly if they decide to wreak vengeance upon me.) But even though I might annoy them at times, they are my closest friends. I tell them my stories (something I’m shy to do with my…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Calling everyone but particularly twins, triplets, and brothers (or sisters)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Swapping is fun untill you get caught (speaking from personal experience).
- Load More
