-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Explanation: Zlatan is his world’s version of a Siberian prison officer. Reading Riker’s is making his story feel a little more real.
Maybe! 😉
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
The soldier lowered his pistol. “Happy now?”
Relief poured over Mikkel like water. Or cold sweat. He lowed his rifle barrel.
“Actually, chap, yes.” Mikkel looked the foreign soldier over. Unidentifiable uniform, dark hair and eyes, strange accent. First generation pistol. “Who are you allied with? Who’s that out in the hall with you?”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Mikkel
A soldier stood in the door, the glint of a small firearm in his hand. “Who’s there!”
Mikkel’s gun was in possition before the target even saw him, his mind switched to instinct.
“State alliance.” Mikkel’s voice slit the air, cold, emotionless.
“Allied?” The soldier didn’t move, his pistol still aimed straight.
There…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
*Cloaked figure swings in through window*
I have found you, history nerd! Meet another history nerd, although she may be a different nerd than your nerd.
Perhaps I used that Doc. Seussical word too often.
*Akwardly fiddles with cloak clasp*
Anyway, although we’ve already met elsewhere, I just found this file, so here are some…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Oops, forgot to mention he happens to have a title, but it isn’t worth much. Technically he’s Sir Mikkel (insert last name I have yet to figure out). It’s a hereditary title almost as old as the home that came with it. His father died in the first part of the war, thus passing it on to him.
Mikkel
Darkness, cold and bleak.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be writing him as human here, although he is actually a feline in the book. So, for a description…
18, Average height, light brown hair (premature grey at the temples), yellow green eyes, slighter build. Wearing a military uniform similar to WWI Canadian infantry, with helmet, except for navy blue and green stripes on the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
This is a bit random, (but as we already have two bulky groups, we could make another. XD )
I have a couple characters I would like to try working with, but don’t know how to introduce them to either of these groups. Would you like to have our few characters meet, in another group.
If you’ve already figured out how to introduce…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
I’m sorry y’all. I’ll try to stay on track this time.
Mila means ‘beloved, gracious’, and in some translations ‘precious’.
Vulkasin
A cool breeze welcomed them to the outdoors. Glorious, wonderful free air. No low ceilings or hanging rafters to bash out ones head off. The lady shone in the heavens,…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Merch much? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 2 months ago
Ball caps! Oh, how I like them!!! 🧢🤪
-
Power replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@eaw24 You have provoked the attention of the Black Mongoose. Though this act in all likelihood was unpremeditated (All you did was post a short introductory bio regarding oneself) and based off of the directions given regarding the proper behavior of an individual lately enlisted in the KP corps, I have come to the conclusion that it has been a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
You’re fine! I’m sorry this reply is so late.
What research I’ve actually done was mostly reading /hearing testimonies, and study material for a lifeline ministry. I haven’t had anyone who’s personally delt with suicide to talk it over with, at least someone I could trust their advise, if you know what I mean.
I will remember…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
His condition is largely trauma induced (his world’s version of a marine in something like WWII mixed with Iraq). The shell is actually what saves his life in the long run.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Mwahaha… It is supposed to be, just not exactly in the normal sense. He is dying in this scene, but *spoiler* he makes it through. Good! It has to get my readers’ attention and hopefully shake them.
This is actually pulling up some writing struggles on my side. The overarching theme of this book is hope, beyond reason, beyond the…[Read more]
-
Sunny421 changed their profile picture 4 years, 3 months ago
-
Sunny421 replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 3 months ago
Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a jellybean.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 3 months ago
“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!”
She’s here! Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen!
*Hands you an Oreo*
I have yet to find a Jonathan Parks episode to listen to, but as soon as I do I will tell you what I think of it.
I don’t think I’ve ever asked you this question, so: Do you like jellybeans? I don’t like or dislike them.
-
Sunny421 and
Jaybird are now friends 4 years, 3 months ago -
Sunny421 replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I do have horses. I have five, one of which is a baby. Technically he’s one, but he is definitely my baby. And yes, I was talking about the Mandie Mystery series by Lois Gladys Leppard. I have no idea what my favorite movie is. I prefer tv shows like When Calls the Heart, Gunsmoke, or The Andy Griffith Show or audio dramas such as Adventures…[Read more]
-
Sunny421 replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 3 months ago
Choosing a favorite book is so hard, but I would have to say that Courageous Love by Susan K. Marlow is my favorite. I’m assuming WIP means work in progress. In that case, I am currently writing a mystery about a guy who goes undercover in a counterfeit ring, but I don’t have all the details. I just started it a few days ago. If I could, I would…[Read more]
- Load More
