-
Sunny421 replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
1. Meow. “What was that?” Meow.
“Well, last time I checked, cats say meow. At least that’s what I was taught in preschool.”
2.“With all due respect my princess, but are you crazy?”
3.“Muffin? What a silly name for a cat.”
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
@lorelei-writer
XD Tis fine! I kinda disappeared for a week. lolThanks!! It’s going good! i think? XD
Most days. My mom will have some so I’ll drink it then, If she doesn’t, i don’t. Me don’t likey making coffee.. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I think an only child would be treated the same as a child where the Throne Warden died, meaning the old Throne Warden would step in.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon I love them all! Dang, you’re really good at interesting dialogue. That first one is both adorable and hilarious, and that last one is so sweet 🥰
-
Koshka changed their profile picture 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I tried!
Zlatan
“You would do well to leave the bite out of your voice.” the lad was gripping the hilt at his side, but he didn’t draw.
Zlatan quietly replaced his own blade. He liked this boy.
Slowly, Victor released his grip. “We need to find a place to wait out the night. I know…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you, that’s an interesting thought. I think I shrugged it off too quickly in my story…
THank you all for your help
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
My Dad would be a king, and Mama’s a throne warden…hmm.
Life is interesting when placed in a fictional perspective. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Deep sigh of relief*
I remember complaining to my mother that people wrote too many short books.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I LOVE violin, and have been working with one for a few years. However, mine was pretty cheap (it came off Amazon) and the neck pulled out. I’ve saved up, so now I’m just waiting for the luthier to get in supplies. This time I’m getting a good instrument.
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Makes sense. Ok, then I won’t panic. XD I wasn’t exactly a normal reader either.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
YOU’RE A TWIN TOO!!?!?
*Earth rattling explosion*
I’m the older of my set, identical girls.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
You’re fine!
I’m a Song Maiden then. I am learning violin, so maybe it’s not that far off. =)
(Помните наших братьев и сестер.)? Remember our brothers and sisters. It’s both a reminder that God is not constrained to one country or people, and a call for prayer that the Church is not divided over political or territorial conflicts.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Me too!!!!!!!!
Hmm…what are we using to decide? I’m a third child, so maybe Song Maiden, but I’m not very skilled when it comes to music. I always felt more like Janner and Artham’s personalities, but what are we using?
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
True! I’ve heard several people, teachers especially, wishing for more good Middle Grade.
Personally, I’m not sure what age I write. I don’t think it’s YA, but then it feels a bit old for younger audiences. Do I need a particular age group?
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter YES TONY
It looks great! I really dig the colors, and the quotes are perfect 😀
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
@penforchrist205 yep, that’s the plan 😅 She’s relatively savvy with bushcraft, but a grizzly bear is a grizzly bear soo.. 🤷♀️
According to
3 google searchesmy extensive research, only 14% of bear attacks end in fatalities, so she should be okay, just a little banged up. I find these 2 websites super duper helpful for writing her story, as they…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper
Those are AWSOME! What genre/s do you write? -
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Sheesh, girl! That’s quite a problem.
What I would say is do some research about how to survive a bear attack and maybe give your character some background knowledge about it… It could increase their chance of survival.
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you anyways!
- Load More
