-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I have a mild headache right now, so my writing may be a little off kilter.
Zlatan
Naja was falling asleep. Poor lass. Zlatan shifted the shield on his back. She couldn’t have slept long last night.
And why? Because the idiot castle lord had a score to settle with Lynn and Nyx. And where were they, or…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ah, that scene is beautiful! I just love those two. *Sniff*
The dark-night-of-the-soul is one of my absolute favorite beats! You’re doing such a good job at it too…ohhhh, I want to read your book. Like now.
Its not written yet?
I suppose that’s okay. Neither is mine. 😉
-
Anatra replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 4 years ago
These are so cool! I love the positions.
I’d love character art! (If, ofc it’s no inconvenience)
I suppose you’ll need descriptions, XD
My mc Violet is abt 14 years old, 5 feet 4in tall, big doe–milk chocolate brown wavy hair coffee blend eyes, round face shape, Caucasian-lightly tanned-skin tone, friendly disposition, often wears…[Read more] -
Anatra replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia I’m late… XD
I do have an account! Though rn I’m just using it casually for 80% memes likely, but soon I want to create character moodboards, maybe some wiring tips–things like that.
I love your ideas and boards–oh my land is that a white lion!!
-
Anatra replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Aww, no, your book synopsis-es are poetry 😀
-
Anatra replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Oh epic, I love RA too!! Who’s your favorite character and what was your favorite book?
YEs! It’s amazing!! Goodness, favorite characters.
It has been a little while since I’ve read them all, but I really used to like Alyss. From what I remember, though, her character kinda fell flat like, just over halfway through the series, so I…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 ooOOOHH? That sounds FUN.
Thanks for starting this forum! okay I REALLY wanna show y’all my AU version of Muri so here she is!
Sadly the photo quality is messed up so you can’t see the yellow outline and she looks way pale :'( but the coat is so purple, behold its majesty lolHave I mentioned that Muri’s real name is Muriel? I…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 WAHHH FLUFFERS 🥰😍
🦊 those are soo cute! That first one has such a boopable snoot 🥺Â
my computer thinks boopable isn’t a real word and this has only solidified my hatred for autocorrect*ahem* anyways
Okay, thank you! Sounds good to me. I’ll try to refer to my charrie as November Lee just for clarity 🙃 Oh, and I’d love to hear…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
That man had a problem alright, but they should keep moving, probably. No reason to spoil a perfectly good suprise attack by standing on display atop a wall.
The sky was beautiful up here, all blue with a light spattering of fluff. The sun was just hot enough to make carrying…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
I’m with Elishavet on dystopian. I tend to pass it up as it’s quite…dark.
But this! The characters, setting, everything…I like the mixture of hope in apathy and light is darkness that I seem to be picking up.
You could add them to the RP once we have a second round. (Although this thing has been going on for months)
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Writing AUs of your own stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@Godlyfantasy12 bwahahaha thats exactly how I felt when I first realized I could do it XD
So many wonderful possibilities… 🤩 And I would love to share AUs with you guys, that would be such a blast!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
I just got home and I need to do the dishes so I can’t read this right now, but I will try to soon. (Another WIP? XD keep it up!)
-
Anatra replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
*Shimmers into forum* *chucks multi-colored sprinkles into the air* *casually sips cold latte(no ice, extra sweet cold foam)*
Hullo there. Welcome to KP, pleasure to meet you.
Your WIP sounds very interesting, I haven’t read as many paradoxes in a single sentence like that in a while XD
Medieval period books are one of my…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Writing AUs of your own stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
argh I meant @devastate_lasting and elishavet-pidyon
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Writing AUs of your own stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@devestate_lasting why have I never thought of a school AU?? :0 I love your profile picture, btw!
@freedomwriter76 I would 💖 to see an AU of your story with Riker!! And thank you! I forgot to add, in my Western AU Bronwen and Kami are bandits and partners in crime, they’re so funny to write because Bronwen just wants to get things over with but…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years ago
@loopylin 🙀I just realized🙀
IF you wanted but you do not have to, we could do roleplays with our OCs on here :0
I just want Meg to meet Mel lol -
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
This one will have to be short. I’m waiting to go to Church.
Mikkel
No use standing with the door cracked. They’d been noticed.
Yet no one had advanced on them…which wasn’t necessarily a good sign.
Fiddles. He’d accidentally bumped the door, trying to find the best position for his…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
They totally should. And do so without the other realizing it too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Haha! XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Okay, here goes!
Zlatan
A small measure of relief poured down his back, warming his heart and turning his eyes to liquid gold.
Nyx had one of his own group back, Crosshair had his son, Eva her…her…he quickly looked away, eyes soaring toward the roof.
Golden moons and sunshine,…[Read more]
- Load More

Yessss we should! Mags and Mercedes could also join and then we’d have all the M girls together 😆
And Muri… wait. I just realized that all of these characters except Mags are redheads 🤨
I know we’ve got a weird pattern going on 🧐
also eee Mags and Mercedes would be so adorable and bubbly together 🤩
they’d be like Mel and Meg’s crazy aunts/big sisters/mom friends
How are we going to do the role play? (Setting/ backstory?) I’ve only really done one role play before.
uhhh good question I haven’t roleplayed in 3+ years
I have 2 suggestions for roleplaying formats:
Dialogue *action*
or
“Dialogue” Action.
if that makes sense, I described that in the weirdest most vague way… Oh then for the setting and all, it’d be kinda fun if we did a Halloween kind of setting 🤩 like if Meg and Mel went…[Read more]