Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,142 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@saraina. *sniffs and begins sobbing over Ean* I MUST know this poor baby’s story! 💕💕💕😭😭😭

Saraina
      @saraina
        • Total Posts: 25

@freedomwriter76 *sobs with you* Aww thank you!!! <333 (Makes me so excited that you’re already fangirling over it *grins*) I’m planning to publish it one day!! 😉

~kindling hope through stories~

Anonymous

@saraina. *sobs and hugs you tight* You are sooo welcome!!!! 😀 (Yes, it’s very encouraging! 😀 Ean, just from the pics seems like a character I would love…and cry over. 💕😭💕😭 I ALREADY AM!!!! *sobs*) OOH, let me know when you do…Or if you need beta readers…hehe… 😛

Anonymous

@saraina. But…then again….I can’t help but fall for the broken boys…especially soldiers…💕💕💕

Saraina
            @saraina

@queen_of_alvastia LOL!!! Exactly my thoughts! (Ack, characters never listen to their authors. *shakes head* But if they did, I guess it wouldn’t be as fun. 😀 )

Anonymous

@saraina. Those broken boys just take me off my feet. 😉 (I KNOW!!! They’re so stubborn! 😛)

Saraina
                @saraina

@freedomwriter76 Aww yes!!! Same! *squeals* Ahhhh I would LOVE to have you as a beta reader! I’ll definitely let you know when I’m ready for those! 😉 😀

Anonymous

@saraina. I would LOVE to do that!!!! Yeah, let me know!!!! 😍😍😍

Anonymous

@saraina. Girl…I looked at your profile…YOU LOVE SARAH SUNDIN!?!?!?!?!?!? *fangirl screams* I LOVEEEEE HER BOOKSSSS!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I recently discovered them…and from the first book…I WAS HOOKED!!!! Did you read her Sunrise at Normandy trilogy? I am currently reading her Wings of Glory trilogy! 😍

Saraina
                      @saraina

@freedomwriter76  AHHHH YES GIRL I LOVE HER BOOKS!!!!!!!!! Okay, lol… if you want to know a secret, I was looking at your profile and saw YOU liked Sarah Sundin, and I was thrilled and suddenly realized she was one of the authors I’d forgotten to include in my list of favorites, so I quickly added her!! 😂 I’ve only read her Wings of Glory series so far (absolutely amazing – each one a tear-jerker), but I cannot wait to read more of her books!!! Especially the Sunrise and Normandy trilogy!

Starshiness
                        @starshiness
                          • Total Posts: 174

Whooooooops this is what happens when I’m three days late to respond 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Sorry to back up the conversation y’all 😂

@queen_of_alvastia
                          (seriously ADORING the username rn) It’s great to meet you too!! Ahhh yes Raven, my pride and joy 😌. Yesss I’ve always loved allegories but I sometimes wonder what the nuggets have I gotten myself into… 😆😆

You may regret asking for deets on Raven… hehehe I have been known to ramble 😁. Oki so, in the story, Raven is the main character (hence why her name is in the title of the book, “Raven’s Quest”), and she represents in the beginning a lost person who is searching. Cue illustration!

Raven’s brow creased in thought. “I don’t mind telling you, but it’s hard to put into words.” Her voice softened. “I just feel so out of place there. I don’t fit.”

Willow frowned. “What do you mean?”

Raven shook her head. “I don’t know exactly. All I know is that there’s something inside me that makes me question, why am I here? What is my purpose in life? Is there a reason for my very existence? I don’t know why I’m plagued with these feelings of emptiness and uncertainty. I suppose I hate going into town so much because it seems that with every trip, I’m reminded of those thoughts more and more. That and the fact that everyone looks down on me as peculiar… Most girls my age are content to learn a trade, raise a family, and just live life, never wondering if maybe there’s more to it than that. They seem content biding the rest of their days in oblivion, so why can’t I do the same?” Raven sighed. “It seems that no matter how hard I try, I simply can’t quench this desire inside to know who I am, what my purpose is, and where I truly belong.”

The novel follows her journey to meet the “Great Archer” (aka Jesus) and join the ranks of His Witnesses. Along the way she meets KESTON, my most perfect lovable charrie ever (if only he were a real person 😑). But back to Raven, she’s mm very inquisitive, feisty, thoughtful, brave… idk, I find it hard to describe her in just adjectives. Dialogue communicates wayyy better imo. Now if we’re talking physical description…

Arm in arm, Raven and Willow strolled down the dirt path that wound through the woodlands. The sisters were quite different in both appearance and nature. Nineteen-year-old Raven was dark with a strong, lean figure—a result of spending much time out of doors. Coppery, dark brown hair fell to her waist in soft waves, and spirited yet soft blue eyes peeped out from beneath black silken lashes. Unlike most girls her age, Raven was never interested in games, clothes, gossiping with friends, or what were considered “normal” pastimes for a young woman. She instead spent much time deep in thought, with only nature and her trusty bow for company. Though perhaps more serious than most, Raven had within her heart a unique desire to understand the world, rather than just live in it—a desire that would take her far in the days to come.

Regret asking yet? XD But there you have it! A whirlwind summary of my MC and kindred spirit 🙂 I can’t wait to introduce y’all to her (AND KESTON) in some scenes!!

Ooo so tell me about Verity and Trevyn!! What’s the WIP you’re writing with them about??

YOU LIKE HORSES??? *Well duh, that absolutely gorgeous profile picture of a horse might have given it away*; but ME TOOOOO, I’ve been obsessed since I was five years old and my obsessions don’t die easily XD I’m actually debating whether or not to have a section in my Pinterest board for Raven’s horse, Ryn… like would that be weird since she’s not even a character in the story or should I just go for it XD

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @godlyfantasy12. @gracie-j. @saraina. This is the moodboard I just made for FF (Freedom’s Fire) I made one a while ago…but I like this one better, lol. I finally found another picture that actually looks like Riker, lol. XDXDXD Riker’s up top. Leon on bottom. 😉

Saraina
                            @saraina

@freedomwriter76 OHHHH I LOVE THAT. (And is someone named Jude? *immediately has a callback to Jude from the Out of Time series by Nadine Brandes* XD)

Anonymous

@saraina. Thank you so much!!!! 💖💖💖 Actually, it’s German for Jew! It’s one of the stars Jews were forced to wear during WWII to identify them. 🙁

Anatra
                                @anatra23
                                  • Total Posts: 211

@queen_of_alvastia I’m late… XD

I do have an account! Though rn I’m just using it casually for 80% memes likely, but soon I want to create character moodboards, maybe some wiring tips–things like that.

I love your ideas and boards–oh my land is that a white lion!!

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,142 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >