-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure how far you’ve read, but it is explained once they leave The Orb. Well, sort of explained. I want it to be more of a mystery as to why The Orb was there in the first place. So, as you read, (I hope) you will see that the people who live outside The Orb have a better life than those inside. At least it seems that way…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else-i-forgot
*blinks* *stares*
This just absolutely exploded!!!
Welp! I’m gonna just join in. I have no idea what has happened so far. Didn’t really want to read through EIGHT AND A HALF PAGES!!! *clears throat* oh boy. This will be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops, @godlyfantasy12 . I didn’t finish my post. 😅
yeah… November’s is loooooooong. But that’s awesome!!! I can see the obvious favorite. 😉😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Uhm…I might have to say the episode where Jesus called Simon the Zealot and healed Simon’s brother, the lame man, at the pool in Bethesda. 🙂
Awesome!! That was a good one!!! (Aren’t they all, tho? XD)
So… Leo seems to be a favorite around here. I think I know a little about him. Does he have a moodboard? I’d love to hear abou…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyoneesleiforgot
Omg, This is such an amazing idea!!! I’ve got to finish school, but I’ll be on here later, with Matthew!! And a few other charries…including one you’ve never met before!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. Tea
Awesome!! I like hot tea occasionally, but I prefer iced sweet tea.
2. Purple
Cool!! That is my second favorite color. My favorite is rose-gold. 😜
3. Neither *hides*
*gasps* 😜 jk Do you have any pets at home? Or is your family not really pet people?
4. Autumn-temperate weather, sweaters, leaves, and, for our family, long…
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww, I love your charries!! But where’s Tauren?! I need Tauren!! XD 🙂
Aragorn: Jonathan Rennesvaire, (18) my MC’s friend. Jon has many crazy things happen to him but he never dies. (One time he slips off a mountain path, falls over fifty feet into icy snow, and lands in some wild people’s animal trap. After a few…
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Thanks for joining in! I haven’t been active lately, so I’ve missed meeting a lot of people. It looks like you’ve been around for a while, but welcome to the forum! It’s nice to meet you. 🙂
Thank you for tagging me!! I joined about a month or so ago. Nice to meet you too!!! Your charries sound awesome!!
Leon Wagner?…
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww Mathew 😭😭 so sweet. He’s my favorite of all your charries
Aww, thank you!! Yes, he’s my favorite too. He’s just so sweet 🥰!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And, I have a splitting headache, so I need to go crash for the night. I may check in a little later, but probably not.
Good night!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Bwahahaha!!! Oh, Layson. You’re adorable. (And don’t worry, Vulka has had plenty of that type of daydream. He’ll probably just nod in sympathy)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity @loopylin
Vulkasin leaned back against the wall, ominously pressing his fingertips together.
“Let’s see…” He shark grinned at Layson. “What is your most heroic daydream?”
The young man blinked back at him. Zlatan glanced at Vulkasin, one brow raised.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“Vulka gives Jon a cocky grin*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity
So, a little explanation on those two.
Zlatan shows emotion, feelings, passions with his eyes and his actions. Vukasin shows it with his whole demeanor and everything that about him.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity
THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN!!!!
Vulka instantly whipped the grin off his face along with all other emotion. He squared his shoulders and added a stone like glint to his eyes, then glanced at his brother.
Zlatan was staring at the ceiling, eyebrows slightly raised in what Vulkasin knew…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity
Lynn turned on Vulk a smile sparkling all over her face. “Oh! Vulk! Truth or dare?”
Vulkasin grinned like a shark. “Dare.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Fire away!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No, she meant Percy to ask Alwin a certain something to start the round. XD
She’s writing right now.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Good night!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Elishavet is lining out her characters now.
- Load More
