-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
XD XD XD!!! Him being based off ur crush is so cute/sweet!
XD Thanks!! Haha, I’m afraid to ever let him read my books! He’d be like, “Um…Matthew sounds kinda familiar.” XD
But we’re just friends right now, bc we’re not old enough to be in a relationship or anything XD. We’re just good friends.
MostlyAlso Paxton would like…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AWW THAT WOULD BE REALLY SWEET!
YES!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO WRITE IT!!! 🙂
yea he wouldn’t get in trouble anymore cuz he’s not under their care (unless he ran into them or something like in the castle but other then that)
Okay, good!! I just got to decide what book it is XD. What does Paxton like?
Matthew is so adorable btw!! I luv him…
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww!! Sweet Grimm! No wonder Lynn loves him <3 XD
Okay, so this is something one of my little brother’s best friends did one time, and it sounds like something Matthew would do XD.
Matthew
“Hm, well…” Grimm tilted his head, glancing at Lyn with a small twinkle in his eye. She smiled, as did the rest of his group.
“How about,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh Paxton!!! He’s so precious 😭😭!
So, Idk if you already knew this or not, but Matthew and Lyla are twins. They’re 13 almost 14 rn.
Okay, so I had a thought. A while ago when I was developing Matt’s character a little more, I found out he loves to read. So, I love to read, and I’ve always got a book near me. I take one every…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Happy New Years Everyone!!! (It sounded like a warzone over here for a couple minutes. 😁)
-
Power replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lets see, what literary material have me, myself, and I spent many hours of this past year devouring? First off we (me, myself and I) are more into audiobooks than regulate paper, ink, and pizza stains which we call book. So, enclosed below (or should it be disclosed?) is a vast list of book/audiobooks. Be amazed and enthralled at my bookish…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @mineralizedwritings @felicity
Happy New Year everyone!! It’s 11:38 here, but I’m exhausted and I think I’m gonna go on to bed. Love all of y’all and I’m so blessed to be able to know you guys!! Have an awesome Year!! Talk to y’all next year 😉 XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
“I-i-is everyone a-a-alright?”
“Yeah! I think I’m good.” Lesli said. “Tauren’s a bit shaken-”
“Oh what?” Tauren looked up at the sound of his name.
“I said your a bit shaken.” Lesli nudged his shoulder.
“Yeah… anyone would be. Except maybe you.”
I laughed softly.
“Well, I arrived wit…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! Haha, yep!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay!! Aww, thank you!! Yes he is! It’s 11:00 here. What time is it for you guys?
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So, you couldn’t have picked a better one for Matthew! He’s naturally pretty funny (When he’s comfortable and at home) but his worst fear is performing or talking in front of a large group of people. What’s something that Grimm might laugh at? Or something that he would totally not laugh at XD?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, sounds good! Oof, I’ve gotta catch up XD
Matthew
“Ha! Yeah, I’d be wrong for us to lead you to your own death.” Carter said, now standing next to me and Luna.
I felt a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth, and I barely suppressed a chuckle. I shook my head. Carter.
Then I felt a soft ha…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!! Poor Matt is about as out of place as a robin in the ocean XD.
Matthew
I sat cross-legged in between Asher and Lyla, rocking back and forth, enjoying listening to the other’s conversations and laughter; hoping that no one would notice me.
But of course, someone saw me. A dark haired young man looked over at me.…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The Bob siad :boy am I sleapy”
Perter noded “me too”
bob fround at peter “Shouldnet we stay up.?”
Peter nodded off “Yes, but noodfsxdfsdfsdfsgyg hftjnnnnnnnndfhxnb bnncxgnllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea!! I’m in! Should we post what we write, no matter how confusing bc of lack of sleep XD?
-
Power replied to the topic New WIP idea!! in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Black holes are quite interesting. Theoretically, since they suck in light, they also mess with time. Supposed, the closer you get to one, time itself slows down. So, whereas a person in normal time would have experienced 10 seconds, someone close to a black hole may have only experience 7 seconds. I don’t know what would happen…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But do y’all and @loopylin want them to run into Joshua/Wolfgang/Camille now, or wait?
Um, I’m okay with it right now! @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin what do y’all think? I think we’re about to start walking down the hall again, so you probably could before they’re out of eachothers area, if that makes sense ;).
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Thank you! You want me to ask one of your charries? Or you could finally get to ask Matthew something?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Yes, FINALLY Felix!! Finally you’re being a decent father. He’s your son, after all! And he’s precious! Aghh FRIDA 😡😤!! You enrage me DX
So glad y’all love Leo so much.
Oh, yes!! Who wouldn’t love him?! XD <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @sarafini @koshka @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings
Is it okay if I go??
- Load More
