Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?!

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 472 total)
  • Author
    Erica
    @starofthenorth
      • Total Posts: 199

@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @koshka @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings

Anyone want to play?

Or is this getting boring for you guys? 😂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Erica.

Dark is the Shadow, and yet my heart rejoices.

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6
        • Total Posts: 1627

@starofthenorth

*raises hand* Oh, I DO!!!

#HugRikerSquad

LoopyLin
        @loopylin
          • Total Posts: 2062

Whose turn is it?

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin

No idea 😅.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @sarafini @koshka @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings

Is it okay if I go??

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@lightoverdarkness6 yup! @arien we kinda decided that because there’s so many charries, if someone wants to go they can, as long as it’s with a character who isn’t currently involved in a truth or dare 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Light
                @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

Okay! Thank you! You want me to ask one of your charries? Or you could finally get to ask Matthew something?

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarknes6 OH YES I CAN FINALLY ASK MATTHEW XD

“Grimm, you haven’t gone yet!” Lyn leaned over, grinning from ear to ear. Grimm sighed. He knew she wouldn’t leave him alone until he did…but…no one was exactly asking him.

“How about I ask someone else? At least then you can say I participated?”

Lyn quirked her lips, then slowly nodded. “I…supposed that would be alright. Not the same though…”

Grimm shrugged and then glanced around the room, eyes landing on a young boy near Luna’s age. “Matthew, right? Truth, or dare?”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

Yay!! Poor Matt is about as out of place as a robin in the ocean XD.

Matthew

I sat cross-legged in between Asher and Lyla, rocking back and forth, enjoying listening to the other’s conversations and laughter; hoping that no one would notice me.

But of course, someone saw me. A dark haired young man looked over at me. “Matthew, right?”

My heart stopped for a moment at the sound of my name. “Truth, or dare?”

My eyes widened as I realized that I had to choose. Oh no! What am I supposed to say? 

I glanced at Lyla for help, but she smiled and turned up her hands as if to say, “You’re on your own with this one, bud.” 

I sighed, agitated, and turned back to the young man, Grimm.

“U-um…D-dare, I-I g-g-guess?” I said hesitantly.

Oh gosh, what’s he about to ask me? I wondered.

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6 AWWW it’s okay buddy, Grimm may look scary but he’s a real softie.

Grimm watched as the boy anxiously bit his lip, waiting for whatever dare he’d receive. His nervous stutter and gaze reminded the young man of Paxton, though this lad seemed a little more apt to participate then Snow had been.

Grimm offered a small smile, hoping it came off as comforting, but sometimes it was hard to tell as he knew he could come off as intimidating.

“Hm, well…” Grimm tilted his head, glancing at Lyn with a small twinkle in his eye. She smiled, as did the rest of his group.

They all knew he had a soft spot for kids…

Not that he wasn’t exactly a kid himself…but…he’d had to grow up quickly, and with that came a maturity even many adults didn’t have.

“How about, I dare you to try and make me laugh.” Grimm crossed his arms, a small smile still flitting on his lips.

All of his own friends let out small laughs of their own, except Nyx, who just rolled his eyes.

And then, Grimm’s smile was gone, replaced by a stone cold expression that…seemingly nothing could break through.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

So, you couldn’t have picked a better one for Matthew! He’s naturally pretty funny (When he’s comfortable and at home) but his worst fear is performing or talking in front of a large group of people. What’s something that Grimm might laugh at? Or something that he would totally not laugh at XD?

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6 So Grimm is actually really good natured, but he can also keep his emotions in check so even if he does find something funny, he knows how to keep from laughing.

But for Matthew he’d chuckle for the kid just to give him an easy go, especially cuz he likes kids.

Whereas if it had been Nyx, nope, no laughter XD XD. And November? He would’ve made it harder 😂

Matthew can probably make a few really funny faces and Grimm will smile and then chuckle lightly.

He’s really just my calm, warrior softy. I love him.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

Awww!! Sweet Grimm! No wonder Lynn loves him <3 XD

Okay, so this is something one of my little brother’s best friends did one time, and it sounds like something Matthew would do XD.

Matthew

“Hm, well…” Grimm tilted his head, glancing at Lyn with a small twinkle in his eye. She smiled, as did the rest of his group.

“How about, I dare you to try and make me laugh.” Grimm crossed his arms, a small smile still flitting on his lips.

Oh no. No, no, no! 

All of his own friends let out small laughs of their own, except Nyx, who just rolled his eyes.

And then, Grimm’s smile was gone, replaced by a stone cold expression that…seemingly nothing could break through.

My eyes widened. What should I do? I’ve never done anything funny in public!!

Lyla leaned over and touched my knee. “Do that thing that always makes me laugh?” She offered, whispering.

I glanced at her, my look saying,”You really think that’s gonna make this guy laugh?” 

Looking squarely at Grimm, I sighed. Okay, I might as well. At least he looks sweet, even when he’s so solemn. 

I stood up slowly. Then I started talking really fast saying, “When you’re sad, just do this,” I scrunched up my face into a grimace two different times, then resumed speaking, “It will send out a laughing gas, and-‘ I faltered slightly, giggling a bit myself. “It will send out a laughing gas, and it will make you feel happier,” I finished, out of breath. I realized everyone’s eyes were on me, and I quickly sat down, blushing furiously.

I looked at Grimm, wondering what he was thinking. Maybe he doesn’t think I’m crazy.

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6 awww that was cute!

Grimm watched with a raise brow as the kid stood, a faint blush creeping into his cheeks, and then, began to speak quickly.

Grimm blinked and then watched as boy suddenly made Two of the most exaggerated grimaces he’d ever seen. Which was saying something considering he traveled with Jocelyn.

The kid then continued his speech, saying something about…laughing gas?

He already had Jocelyn laughing, though it didn’t take much to do that, and some others giggling.

And then, seemingly done, and blushing furiously, he sat down, also giggling himself.

And that, was enough for Grimm. Seeing the kid’s own laughter was enough to crack a smile on his stony face, and a small, but sweet chuckle escaped his lips.

Matthew looked up with wide eyes, as if surprised that his little act had actually worked, and then, he laughed even louder then just his little giggles, and soon everyone was laughing for a while.

Hey, good job. You made even old sour pants crack a smile.” Nyx said, smirking.

Grimm playfully glared but shook his head. He returned his gaze to Matthew, nodding. “I believe it’s your turn now.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >