-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It’s been awhile since I’ve read your wip so I forgot who he is 🤣
Oh, you mean Adoulphus?? That’s Leo (<3 <3) and his brother’s oldest stepbrother ;).
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
OH MY GOSH THOSE STORIES ARE SO GOOD!! UGHHHH!!!
Omg!!! I kinda knew it was gonna be Adoulphus, but I was still surprised and so happy!!! That’s so sweet!! Dietrich and Adoulphus both get redemption arcs?! I love that <3 <3.
You have shattered my heart. Completely. I don’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
I finally have a name for my trilogy!!
The Endoxos Trilogy. Book one is titled: The Insiders. I already love the title!! What do you all think?
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
“He said this, signifying by what kind of death he would glorify God. When He had said this, He said to him, “Follow Me.” Peter turned and saw following them the disciple whom Jesus loved, who also leaned against His bosom at the supper and had said, “Lord, who is it that is going to betray You?” When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, “Lord, wha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry I didn’t respond right away!! When I get the chance I will definitely read it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Who’s General Donovan in the first place? 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Loki is THE BEST!!!
I didn’t cry in any of the Marvel movies. XD I’m so unemotional when it comes to stories! XD I’ve only almost cried reading/watching Little Women, reading Lad: A Dog, Marley and Me, Wingfeather Saga, and watching Where the Red Fern Grows. And on those I didn’t actually shed tears, but I came close.
I pro…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I can’t wait to read all this!! When I get the time to sit down and read it all, I definitely will!!
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin
Guys, this looks AWESOME!!! The worldbuilding is super complex and just really awesome!! And ideas for “prequels” are almost endless!
Even though I don’t prefer sci-if, the Kharvian Anthology looks amazing and I would definitely read it if you ever choose to share!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… I’ve seen a bit of Aramis is the Fantasy/Modern School AU and… I have to admit… he is a really good villain/antagonist!!! Like, he annoys me A LOT; but such a good villain!!
Some villains are just so cool!!
Loki anyone??
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! I LOVE IT!!!
But… I would request a little change 😅 I came up with a title last night in bed. XD I would still want it to have Endoxos Trilogy Book One, but the title for book one is The Insiders.
I really like how it looks!!! But maybe something without flames, cuz I’m not sure if that is quite the aesthetic. Mayb…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Y’all!!! Why do you do this to me? AHHHHH…
Vulkasin
Great burning sunset. This creature didn’t just call Zlatan a child, did he? Yes, and now he was saying Novembré was stupid! So first they were useless, and now they were ridiculous? Of all irony. His hands trembled slightly as he clenched them into fists.
[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*Fistpumps* YES!! I got it!! Girl, I haven’t said anything, but I’ve kinda felt bad for him…a TINY bit. Bc, having such a mother, he couldn’t really help being the way he is. And with all the stuff that happens with him and Paxton, and how he couldn’ve been if he had been redeemed and they could have had a sweet brotherly…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whoa! :(l). I’m so curoius now!! XD
Wait a second….Is it…Aramis??? Or Edric? Or am I way off XD
I Must know!!!! XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton:

-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Amidala:

-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Sooo… I know this thread hasn’t been active for like 2 years… but… would you be willing to make a cover for me?
Title: Endoxos Trilogy Book 1/One
Genre: Dystopian
Themes: trusting God in the dark, standing on His promises, and fighting for His truth.
Author name: Esther C. (I’d rather not share my last name 😉)
The two MCs are Amida…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
- Load More
