Cover Design

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Cover Design

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Gracie J.
    @gracie-j
      • Total Posts: 1789

@devastate-lasting You are so very welcome! I’m so glad you like them! I really love the aesthetics of your stories–it makes designing your covers so fun!

@godlyfantasy12
      How about this?

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@gravie-j ahhh yes! Much much better! Thanks so much for doing these!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Gracie J.
        @gracie-j

@godlyfantasy12 Great! You’re welcome! I’ll have the others in a wee bit, aight?

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@gracie-j 👍🏻

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Gracie J.
            @gracie-j

@godlyfantasy12 Well, The Dragon Slayer was a difficult one, to say the least. Let me know what you think of these two covers.

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@gracie-j OOOH I’m going with the first one definitely!!! Thx!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Gracie J.
                  @gracie-j

@godlyfantasy12 Fantastic! You’re welcome! The next two are coming soon!

Gracie J.
                    @gracie-j

@godlyfantasy12 Here they are! These are just my first attempts, so if you don’t like them, I have a couple more pictures I can try!

Gracie J.
                      @gracie-j

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@gracie-j GORGEOUS OH MY WORD!!! Thank u so much for doing these for me!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Gracie J.
                          @gracie-j

@godlyfantasy12 Yay!!! I’m so glad you like them! It was my pleasure! I’m sorry it took so long!

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@gracie-j don’t worry about it!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Esther
                              @esther-c
                                • Total Posts: 3221

@gracie-j

Sooo… I know this thread hasn’t been active for like 2 years… but… would you be willing to make a cover for me?

Title: Endoxos Trilogy Book 1/One

Genre: Dystopian

Themes: trusting God in the dark, standing on His promises, and fighting for His truth.

Author name: Esther C. (I’d rather not share my last name 😉)

The two MCs are Amidala Nadir and Everton Barlowe. She has blonde hair and blue eyes; he has brown hair and brown eyes. (I’d better stop there, or I could start on a rant XD)

I’d like to see their faces on the cover, but if that’s not possible, then that’s fine. Maybe the villain’s face as well. I have no faceclaim for him tho. 😅

I’m not entirely sure what objects relate to the story. There is a golden medallion, but it is very specific looking. 😅

Blurb (unedited):

They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty years. It covered all of Themelios. But it slowly closes in on the nation. The people stuck inside have no way to communicate to those outside. Families are separated. But the people have gotten used to The Orb. Until it is down to one district… only a few cities. Everton is determined to destroy the man who first placed The Orb over Themelios. He joins a rebel group who plan to perform a coup. His best friend Amidala tags along only to make sure he stays safe. When Bayron Len, the man who instituted The Orb, dies, a celebration is held throughout the city. But The Orb didn’t disappear. Amidala was the only one who heard Len’s last words… and the truth is hidden in his riddle. They finally find the meaning in his riddle, discovering a deadly secret. Amidala and Everton have to take Len’s place. Len was holding back a much greater evil from corrupting their nation than they would have ever guessed. Will they be able to fulfill his role? Can they work together to push back the evil? They know what they must do, but it could cost their lives. Will they succeed? Or will the darkness subdue them all?

Is that enough to go by?

I’ll share the faceclaims of Amidala and Everton.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                                @esther-c
                                  • Total Posts: 3221

Amidala:

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >