-
Esther replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
This makes me realize I should probably read the forum guidelines 😅
XD
I think you’re right. Thx!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @books-and-beakers @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini @gwyndalf-the-wise
I joined too!!! My name is LightoverDarkness 6 just like on here. Can’t wait to go find u guys!!
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @felcity
Thank Y’all!! Yeah, bc of your critiques and tips, I can already tell that I’m improving!! Thank you all again 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
LOLOL!! Those are awesome.
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
 ahhhh AWESOME!!!! That’s so much like my twist too!!!
Thank you!! Yeah, I had the idea, but I wanted to tell you about it, just in case you want me to change it if it’s too similar to yours, or you just want me to change it. Whatever you want me to do! 😀
also it’s a writing thing happening from the 8th-16th of this month. Sara…
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
umm…what’s CWW?? I’ve heard of NaNoWriMo, but never CWW.
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, that’s a great one!!!
Lol, yeah, I know.
Hmm. Oh!!
Soooo….
You’ve seen me talk about my character, Dylan, right?
Soo, Dylan…works for the villain that kidnaps Asher.
And Dylan is actually the one who was sent to capture Asher.
But…
Asher, Iris, and Dylan….
*whispers* Are…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh fun!! Hmmm. How about, what is one of your favorite parts in your book that you came up with while lying in bed? Or just doing something random and you get the idea and it’s just like “Lightbulb!!” XD
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah!! They’re good. Matthew’s so sweet! Lol, we’re talking on Kp and text at the same time XD!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I am now!! We were watching The Chosen!!
-
Light replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! It’s nice to officially meet you!!!! (I guess we’ve already met a little bit, but who cares XD) I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a young teen writer who loves drawing, playing piano, exploring nature (especially woods and creeks), singing, and, of course, writing!!
Poetry is so cool! I haven’t written much, but I love reading it. I…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, siblings. I’m that sibling XD my sister isn’t super annoying, but I am. In a good way though XD I tease her about guys on a frequent basis. 😂🤣
LOLOL!!! That’s my little brother. He teases me all the time too. But when I tease him about a girl, he gets all quiet and embarrassed it’s SO STINKIN CUTE!!! XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Awww!!! Oh my goodness!! Your poor ‘K’ boys!! (That sounds like a music group. “The K Boys” XDXD)
I love L names, so it’s fine! K names are cool too :).
That’s so awesome. And you came up with that last night??! Wow!! I can’t wait to read it. XDXD
(I’m gonna go finish reading your chapters that you’ve posted of your book…bye) XD
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, you’re fine!! XDXD Just was checking ;). Maybe we can talkÂ
raveÂabout our characters/books/spoilers later :).Aww!! That’s cool you’re teaching youth. If we went to the same church, maybe you would be my teacher! I’m in Youth at my church. Have fun!
If I’m not on later tonight, I’ll be on tomorrow, around 3-4 central time, a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!! yeah, my charries (especially Asher and Matthew 😭 [My poor boys]) have anxiety/PTSD/etc. I’m not sure exactly sure which one (or if they have something different) yet.
I’ll be on and off of here!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You on?? I’m bored XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
I think they made that when there wasn’t 20+ people on here XD. I think you’re fine, cuz everyone does it, bc we have so many people now XD!!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey!!
Just wondering how your story/story idea is coming along. Do you have a clear idea of what you wanna do? Have you started writing anything yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
Ikr? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
yes!! This would be a great idea!!
- Load More
