-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 ok not gonna lie, Deerfoot is not a bad name. (It sounds like a warrior cats name, and I love those…heheheh)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@lydibug How do I join???
Sounds fun!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone Can someone remind me where we were? I wanted to write an RP but was kinda confused on what to do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 missed a letter on your tag
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So yeah, I flippin’ love it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 whoa…..Western Bucky looks almost as awesome as the Western Bad Batch characters I found fan art of once (Star Wars tv show, the one I “borrowed” Crosshair and his brothers from). I could show you them if you’d like……
Now I just wanna make a Star Wars x Marvel AU with all of the charries.
@mineralizedwritings yeah I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl Hi!! I’m Keilah. I’m homeschooled too! (a lot of people on here seem to be).
A few questions!!
- Written any fan fictions? That’s virtually all I write these days lol. I recently found out video game fanfic was a thing.
- Speaking of video games, do you play any or is that not your thing?
- Favorite mythical animal? (Technically what…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@savanna_grace2009 That’s just the worst. Who cares about sports? You go to school to READ BOOKS. And maybe listen to a teacher droning (jk, some teachers are really cool)
I’ll be praying for you.
@rae You too. Loneliness is something I can’t say I’ve ever truly experienced, but the very concept is horrible.
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
also, unless you have a problem with sharing what later happens in your story, I don’t mind hearing spoilers to understand the grander scope of your story if you need help with it. 🙂
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, keep in mind that Forgiveness is letting go of the right to avenge, Reconciliation is repairing the relationship.
I don’t know if you’ve watched/seen Avatar the Last Airbender, but if you have, there’s a great example in that show if you have.
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
This is a great Villain! he’s got a solid personality, values, and reasons why he does what he does. I think I know who Alpha is though😉😉! My one caution is not to let him off too easy for what he did, even if it was out of revenge, and why did his race get killed off in the first place? did they have a bad reputation?
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok so I totally gave you my thoughts on ch 2, but they didn’t post 😭! I’ll try again lol, but it might take me a while.
It does! I’m also asking these questions to help you flesh out your world a bit more, since I know having someone to bounce off of can help a lot, and so you can get some ideas for where to take the story if you’re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom ahh that makes sense, them all being connected on the fourth dimension.
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome!
Also, depending on his original language’s use of feminine and masculine pronouns, he might associate sexes to certain objects, like referring to a speeder as a she maybe?
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry to hear you’re under the weather! would you like me to give you my critique on this?
Also, with the whole speedering versus speedeering, you could also try speed-deering or something along those lines, as if Nahim struggles with ‘ur’ sounds, changing them to ‘ear’. where else does his accent show? Does wording sound off? how…[Read more]
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! That’s what I was going for with him! Thank you so much for your input!
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Do i have a good snse of movement? is it clear what he’s doing?
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, here is a drawing of another of my elf oc’s, that is an homage to one I made about nine to ten years ago who was basically cardboard in terms of depth, and the black hair was natural versus this one who dyed his hair at one point lol. -
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, is my design recognizable and clear?
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok so you have to make sure your drawing/photo is 900×900 pixels tops if you wanna post a jpg on here
- Load More
