-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
*incoherent excited Loopy noises*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Also, you should meet @ava-blue , aka Queen of the Chicken Nation.
…if she would actually show her online face on here for once *sigh*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae That Lost village near your house sounds awesome, I wanna go
@whalekeeper @raeagain
Speaking of dead things, I used to always carry around this scorpion encased in clear plastic in my pocket all the time. I named him Johnny after a dead character from an old thriller story I was writing. Not sure where he is now though 🙁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello! I’m Loopy, an 18 year old girl who loves art, animation, fantasy, music, cryptids, fun crafts, and shiny things.
Your WIPs sound amazing. I would totally read them. What is Queen Natalie queen of?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
(Loops, looking at you, casual stalker.)
hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
So his name would be…
NOhim?
XD I snorted when I read that lol
@rae ok thanks for explaining things. Sorry I mixed stuff up. I didn’t know that would make you annoyed
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae That’s cool!
I don’t think I’ve ever put that much thought behind a character’s name XD I’m impressed.(Jr. = Silvanis, right?)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Sorry my only other ideas were stealing all the teacher’s pencils or ideas involving vandalism or fire lol. Hard to come up with something that isn’t lame but also isn’t too destructive
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper
Ellie“Mrs. Moore confiscated my wristband for detention. And she took your phone too, right? We could steal those back after causing some big distraction. Maybe, um… shutting off the school’s power? I might know how.”
She blushed slightly, nervous that the idea might sound too crazy.
my wristband
Only just now decided she had thi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Don’t know who to tag but here’s a playlist for Lois and Felicity and whatever story they end up being in:
King and Lionheart – Of Monsters and Men
Wolves of the Revolution – The Arcadian Wild
Ship in a Bottle – fin
Quarter Past Four – Avriel & the Sequoias
When In Rome – Nickel Creek
Black and Thunder – The Paper Kites
Dear Fellow Tra…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hmm Idk if I can explain it 🤣 it’s all in their backstory though, none of that happens over the actual story. It’s pretty much just for realism.
Tauren and Lesli were kinda brought together by their parents, and they’ve been neighbors. They are super different types of people, so I think it only makes sense that as they grow into…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ikr? 😖
they actually have a genuine falling out and don’t become friends again for like 2 years 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
LOLL I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!
I was literally considering putting ‘we don’t need permission to dance’ as my forum signature a couple weeks ago but shied out of it for some reason lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Coming up with scenes in the forum Plotting 2 years, 7 months ago
Hmm I’m not sure if this helps at all…
but for coming up with fun and games segments, Avatar the last airbender has been a great inspiration to me. The characters in that show are trying to save the world yet have so much fun. I think it’s often the little things where the characters shine the most, for instance the group…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
so I guess you could say he does chill…literally and figuratively.
oof
Hugo is a pacifist because he was raised to be an assassin. *throws bombshell*
:0 *silently starts fangirling in the background*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Also almost all of Caravan Palace. One of my favorite bands ever
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Uhhhhhh you mean electro swing or just music in general?
Extra Fries by The Fly Guy Five is pretty good. Also Hit & Run – Wolfgang Lohr Remix by The Electric Swing Circus
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper new music yayyyy
- Load More
