@beth-torres
Active 5 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s still not super fleshed out, but I love it nonetheless!!
I will either have Miles be the POV character or both Miles and Audrey.
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Miles Alexander Harrison
Age: 45
All Miles wants is to be with his daughter, to regain time lost. But after seeing her with her new family, he isn’t so sure. Does she still want him? When Audrey goes missing, Miles love for her forces him to go looking for her. The clues lead him to an earth shattering discovery. Audrey is in more danger than M…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Audrey Leanne Harrison
Age: 16
Audrey was an orphan for 10 years since her birth. When she is finally adopted, she is overjoyed. But she still dearly misses her parents, despite never meeting them. She grows up in a Christian home and learns about the God who can do anything. Audrey places her trust in Him through the darkest times. Unbeknownst…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @felicity @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @booksandbeakers @starofthenorth @arien @princesachronicle22 @orielle23 @anyone-and-everyone
Hey, y’all!!
So, I came up with this novel idea! I have no idea when I will write it. (If ever) But I already love the characters and story!!
Blurb:
Miles H…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Alright. Here we go!
Tyrone
I placed my hand on the sheath containing my knife. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Corie and Jocelyn converse
.
I sighed. What was with her and animals? I started walking down the hall, knowing Corie would follow. But unfortunately, so did the rest of the group. Corie continued the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton
“Everton, truth or dare?” Viktor asked.
Ev looked at Ami with a twinkle in his eye, using his look to ask for her opinion. She shrugged slightly and shook her head.
Ev smirked and faced Viktor. “Dare.”
What could he lose?
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*gasp*
You have an idea for a Civil War novel as well?!
If/when we end up writing ours, we should have our characters’ paths cross slightly. Like one of my charries could meet of your charries briefly, but not quite have them be an important side character.
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The time period is Civil War! I started a thread about it titled “Civil War Novel Idea” if you wanna check it out. The plot isn’t fully fleshed out yet, but that’s why I need to sort of outline it! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the info! 🙂
Yes! I have!
I’m laughing about “the first four books in the trilogy.”
Lol Ikr?! It was originally a trilogy, but more recently she added two books to it.
I’m enjoying it so far!! I feel like I should have more to say about it, but I’m not sure if I do. 😅 So far, no content warnings.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Territorial authoress…
I love it!!
A Peter Pan retelling sounds really cool!!
I like the idea of steampunk and fantasy!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!! Of course!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @starofthenorth @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else-on-here-i-can’t-remember-everyone
If I tagged you and you aren’t on here, just ignore it. 😅
Sooo… I’m not sure what happened are where my charries are right now. Oops. I kinda forgot about this for a little while.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! *waves and smiles* Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I am Esther: a homeschooled, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
As far as my writing goes, I say I dabble in a bit of everything: I have written the first draft of the first book in a fantasy duology, my current WIP is a dystopian trilogy (if you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WHAT?!
I just noticed that I am now a Knight in Shining Armor!!
Let’s goooo!
(Man… over 300 posts in a little over a month)
Lol XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooooh!! That story idea sounds really neat!!
You should totally write that out someday! (And if you don’t, I gladly will… 😏😆)
oh, and hopefully my brother and I will get to writing our novel. Fingers crossed! 🤞 XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s a really cool idea!! I like that!!
I’ll just be working on my dystopian trilogy! 🙂
I just maybe… maybe… like a teensy bit maybe… just might start planning my his-fic. But I know if I start, I’ll really want to start writing it. 😅
But for some reason, I really want to write a story where the MC is like this super…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon
*raises hand* Oooh! Can I go next once Viktor is done?
Imma just pretend that I have pooped away and my charries are just sitting there and watching. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love worldbuilding!! Well… to a certain extent. XD Some days I like doing and some days I don’t. 😁
Currently, I need to be finishing the first book in my dystopian trilogy. (Only 10-11 chapters left!!) It should be finished by the end of this month! I’m excited cuz my goal for this year is to finish writing the first draft…[Read more]
- Load More
