New year, new WIP anyone?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions New year, new WIP anyone?

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    TheLoonyOne
    @theloonyone
      • Total Posts: 404

@mineralizedwritings

Well… this is the last week of the class and I’m a little behind, so there will be a lot of writing this week. 🤣 It was definitely hard for me because I’m a very slow writer, but it got me to actually finish something! Yay! It’s pretty short, more of a novella than a novel, but it’s something! And editing… I’ll probably post each chapter here as I edit them, though, so yeah!

Esther
      @esther-c
        • Total Posts: 3221

@mineralizedwritings

The time period is Civil War! I started a thread about it titled “Civil War Novel Idea” if you wanna check it out. The plot isn’t fully fleshed out yet, but that’s why I need to sort of outline it! 🙂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3221

@lightoverdarkness6

*gasp*

You have an idea for a Civil War novel as well?!

If/when we end up writing ours, we should have our characters’ paths cross slightly. Like one of my charries could meet of your charries briefly, but not quite have them be an important side character.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6
            • Total Posts: 1627

@freedomwriter76

WOWWWWW!!! I love those ideas!!!! <33333 Forgiveness is one of my favorite themes too, if that isn’t obvious by now. XD

Thank you so much!!! Lol, yeah, it’s a great theme!! 😀

Those ideas sound AMAZING!!!! And I already can’t wait till I get to read them. xD <333

Thank you!!! You’re so sweet!!! 🙂

Oh, and also, there’s also this book that I’ve had an idea for a while and kinda want to write it…even tho it technically is after another book of mine. I just can’t write in order. XD Anywho…here’s the blurb I wrote a while back. 😉

Those are sooooo good!!!! I love them already!! I believe I’ve read something of your writing with Adrien in it, a chapter with Nathan and Dawson. (btw, those two just…ugh!!! They are precious!! I can’t wait to read all of your books XD :D!!)

#HugRikerSquad

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6
              • Total Posts: 1627

@esther-c

If/when we end up writing ours, we should have our characters’ paths cross slightly. Like one of my charries could meet of your charries briefly, but not quite have them be an important side character.

Oh my gosh, that’s an awesome idea!! We should TOTALLY do that!!! Like, have them briefly meet, and then the readers like “hmm. I wonder what that was all about…” XDXD @freedomwriter76 maybe some of your characters could meet mine and @esther-c ‘s too!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Light.

#HugRikerSquad

Linyang Zhang
              @devastate-lasting
                • Total Posts: 1700

@mineralizedwritings I finished my last main work around December, so I’ve started another WIP, which I’m also going to be writing for a creative writing class I’m having this semester, so hopefully I’ll finish it before summer hits!

Lately, it's been on my brain
                Would you mind letting me know
                If hours don't turn into days

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings
                  • Total Posts: 2803

@devastate-lasting

Oh nice! I’ve never taken a class like that, it seems good for writing consistency though. Good luck with that! 😀

へびは かっこいい です!

Linyang Zhang
                  @devastate-lasting
                    • Total Posts: 1700

@mineralizedwritings Thank you! Yeah, it’s a pretty intense creative writing class at my school, so I’m a little nervous (because of time management), but I’m also really excited to get started.

Lately, it's been on my brain
                    Would you mind letting me know
                    If hours don't turn into days

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >