@beth-torres
Active 5 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Loki is THE BEST!!!
I didn’t cry in any of the Marvel movies. XD I’m so unemotional when it comes to stories! XD I’ve only almost cried reading/watching Little Women, reading Lad: A Dog, Marley and Me, Wingfeather Saga, and watching Where the Red Fern Grows. And on those I didn’t actually shed tears, but I came close.
I pro…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I can’t wait to read all this!! When I get the time to sit down and read it all, I definitely will!!
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin
Guys, this looks AWESOME!!! The worldbuilding is super complex and just really awesome!! And ideas for “prequels” are almost endless!
Even though I don’t prefer sci-if, the Kharvian Anthology looks amazing and I would definitely read it if you ever choose to share!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok… I’ve seen a bit of Aramis is the Fantasy/Modern School AU and… I have to admit… he is a really good villain/antagonist!!! Like, he annoys me A LOT; but such a good villain!!
Some villains are just so cool!!
Loki anyone??
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! I LOVE IT!!!
But… I would request a little change 😅 I came up with a title last night in bed. XD I would still want it to have Endoxos Trilogy Book One, but the title for book one is The Insiders.
I really like how it looks!!! But maybe something without flames, cuz I’m not sure if that is quite the aesthetic. Mayb…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton:

-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Amidala:

-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Sooo… I know this thread hasn’t been active for like 2 years… but… would you be willing to make a cover for me?
Title: Endoxos Trilogy Book 1/One
Genre: Dystopian
Themes: trusting God in the dark, standing on His promises, and fighting for His truth.
Author name: Esther C. (I’d rather not share my last name 😉)
The two MCs are Amida…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tyrone
Aloth, pleased with our decision, turned on his heel and led the way down the hall. We followed, keeping a distance between ourselves and him.
I glared at Corie. Her face hardened and she looked away. Despite my show of displeasure, I was probably as happy about this decision as anyone else. It was our only choice.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@theotherworldlyhistorian
From what you’ve said, The Kharvian Anthology sounds really interesting!! Will you ever be sharing it on KP?
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@felcity
I love that verse! And that quote is going on my “quotes wall.” 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corie
“I’m really hungry, too,” I said, my stomach growling. I stopped at a window and looked out. I frowned. Raining. “I guess we can’t go outside and look for food,” I said.
“Or we could,” Everton said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.
“I’ll pass,” I said. We continued down the hall, the only sound being our footst…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, all!!
So I thought that we needed a thread on here solely dedicated to encouragement. My idea was to post Bible verses and quotes on here to simply encourage each other. I’m not trying to prohibit sharing prayer requests on here, but I think on this thread we should only share prayer requests that relate to writing, since the title is, “…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian
My fantasy duology was originally supposed be a retelling of the story of Queen Esther, but it didn’t quite work that way. So basically this is what it’s about:
Corissa (Corie) Jace and her twin brother Tyrone lost their parents four years ago. Shorty after their parents disappeared, Ty ran away. Corie had discovered the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @otherworldlyhistorian @orielle21 @starofthenorth
I’m so glad you all are interested in this!!! 😀
I think that it would be cool to have it be mostly Miles with a few chapters from Audrey’s POV.
Oooh! I like that idea!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherwordlyhistorian
Welcome!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My writing contains a variety of things: a fantasy duology, a dystopian triology (which is my WIP), a his-fic novel idea, 2-4 biblical ideas, and a contemporary/mystery novel idea.
So yep! That’s me!
Now some que…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops! You’re right! 😅 Thanks for telling me!
If I ever start writing it, I totally will!!
- Load More
