@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 1 hour ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
You play violin?? Cool!! How long have you been playing??
It’ll be a year in September. I think the hardest part was learning where to place my fingers and all the other techniques, since I already understand music theory. Playing violin’s not easy… but it’s fun! 😉
WINGFEATHER SAGA!! YES!! My favorite character is prob…
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, so sad!! 😢 I don’t think I’ve ever heard about Kendrick before. Is he in the WIP with Tauren and Lesli?
-
Esther replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Frappe is short for frappuccino. And a frappuccino is basically a frozen cappuccino. (Which is a way to have coffee) My favorite flavor of it is caramel. 😋 So yes, in my not so humble opinion, it is very good. 😉😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Adding another POV? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, I’ve recently been reading a lot of historical fiction, so I’ll definitely have to check those books out. 😉
Awesome! Glad I could help!! 😊
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, God made them to provide food for us.
*shiver* hairless bunnies… never seen one of those, and I don’t think I want to.
Ok, that was a lie. I just looked up pictures lol
YES!! Everyone knows that the knife-wielding characters are the BEST!! 🤣
Recently my brothers and I have gotten really into Terraria (great…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, I’ve seen the movies way move than I’ve read the books. Mostly because I only recently got copies with printing that was actually legible 😂
I can’t get how anyone could ever eat a rabbit, but okay 😔
Aww, lionheads are adorable (and a little goofy looking sometimes, if I may say so)!! Wow, breeding rabbits!! Baby bunnies a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh, OF COURSE it doesn’t work. Why would it work??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
HAHA I’VE FOUND IT!!!!! *rubs hands together* PREPARE TO BE AMAZED AT MY MEDIOCERE TEENAGE ART SKILLS!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Thx!! I had figured out the signature, but must be half-blind because somehow I didn’t notice the change profile pic 😂
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 3 years, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
BTW, how do I add a profile pic and signature??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
To answer the rest of your questions…
As you may have gathered, I’m terrible at picking favorites, but my favorite character might be Caden?? It’s so hard. Gah!! I’m not exactly sure what I like writing about him, but…
This is going to sound crazy, but I’ve never had pudding of any kind. I assume I’d like it cause I like most food…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Bridg— er, @highscribeofaetherium!! (😂)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Hey, I’m going to be a freshman this school year too!! (Or as I like to say, a “freshie” 😂)
Karate is so cool! My brother and I did it when we were younger,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @smiley @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Oooh, looks cozy!! 😊
*grabs caramel frappe* *plops in abnormally large beanbag chair*
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awww, Leonnnn!!! 🥺❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ikr? XD My little sis came up with it. 😉
Oh yeah, I saw that. I’ll try to reply to it today, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get to it. 🙂
I know!! 🥰
Thanks!!
Yes, for sure!! 😊❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! I’ve missed you too! ❤️❤️ XD The LORD has perfect timing, as always. *grins*
Yes, for sure! 😉
Yay that it’s going well! Change is hard, but I’m glad you’re trusting Him with it. That’s the hardest part. 😅
Yeah, definitely. 🙂
Oh dear. XD Is that a consistent thing for you? Cause I find that usually the parts of my storie…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@acancello (hope I spelled that right)
Hi!! I love dogs!! Unfortunately, my little brother had a run-in (he was fine. It was just kind of traumatic) and now hates dogs with the force of ten thousand suns. But I hope to get one some day!!
I listed some of my favorite books and series when I answered Smiley. I am unable to pick a favorite (do…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey, @smiley (love the username) nice to meet you!!
Favorite book?!?!?!? 😱😱😱 NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Just kidding. I’ll give you my top few (series count as one) not in order:
Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson
Green Ember series by S.D. Smith
Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Harry Potter by J.K. R…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
I love this!!
The only critique I have is that I feel like things are happening kinda fast. But you know your story and I don’t. So maybe it is the way you want it. 😊
Anyway, keep ‘em coming!!
- Load More
