-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Nerdy? It’s cute, weird or not!
I’ve been doing great btw.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 ok thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@calyhuge The headmistress kicked your charries out because they were threatening to expose her……
although maybe like some other people said maybe you shoulda run that by @godlyfantasy12 first, it’s fine for now.
oh, and Crosshair still has the magic rock lol. He won’t be disappointed at having his class taken out because of it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 That makes a horrible amount of sense…..
Poor Riker!
@savanna_grace2009 I love that story idea and the names! I’d love to see what your characters look like! (They’re half-human and half-alien, right?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@whalekeeper Yep!
She’s an interesting character. I should really write her and her family a bit more.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Janessa!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving teen girl!
Now it’s time for newbie questions! 😊
1. Of the mountains that you’ve been too, which range is your favorite and why?
2. Who’s your favorite author?
3. What’s your WIP about?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Right now I’m 13 but will turn 14 tomorrow! I’m really young for my great-thanks to homeschool!
Oh my goodness we have even more in common! I’m 13 and a freshman as well. But I turn 14 in a couple months. That’s so cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi Esther! We have so much in common! I used to play the violin when I was homeschooled, but when I switched to public school I didn’t have enough time. I am definitely dog obsessed, haha.
That’s awesome!! 😉
I’m not that good at volleyball, but I’m hoping to get better. I play on a team. I played in seventh grade and had to…
-
Esther and
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ are now friends 3 years ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@savannah-grace2009
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Sara!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, dog-obsessed, violin-squeaking, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving teen girl!!
It’s so awesome that you play volleyball as well! It’s my favorite sport! Do you play on a team? If so, how long have you been playing?
Now for some other quest…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oh, yeah I just tried it and it did the same thing for me. What you can do is just search for collage templates and use one of those instead.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yep, insulting your favorite characters is basically asking for trouble lol.
I can handle if someone says they aren’t a huge fan of the show/movie in general, but if they start hating a specific character, especially if he or she is on my favorites list……
Uh oh.
@mineralizedwritings stuffed “animals” that are…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 what in the world……
my emails say you just wrote an rp but it doesn’t show up at all on the forum…..
weird…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@calyhuge yeah I love the cat!
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @loopylin @whoever I forgot
oh, and no she didn’t. No, she did not.
Trust me, I’m not going to bring MY adult character in here. The instant he’d see Pax’s wounds, he’d pull his little brothers and sister out of the school in a heartbeat. Then call DCF or…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley I love that!!!
And, to answer your question, the Republic is the good guys in the Clone Wars.
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok so apparently I did have more advice. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
And then, there’s always another way to go about this. Just start creating a character. When I do that, I either start building off of an idea in my head, a character from a tv show, movie, or book, or I look for reference pics.
Then I just start forming them in my head, or on a doc. Sometimes, I start making their moodboards b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I can’t say I can totally relate, but I think I understand what you’re talking about.
Maybe one idea is to create characters that are similar to a charrie in your main cast in one way. Just something small. Maybe only noticeable to you. I don’t know your story well enough to make a real example, but maybe a new side character could…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
NO WAYYYY!!! THAT’S SO EXCITING!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🥳🎉❤️
So glad all of us could be a part of your journey! 🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 wow…..
You said the oldest was 28???!!!
Sheesh, these parents are treating them like children.
- Load More
