The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 3,721 through 3,735 (of 5,657 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley

we were talking about how we hope Marvel will get their act together and start making good movies for Sam and Bucky, and talking about how Marvel should pull in their fans to help them brainstorm…cause we’ve got loads of ideas 😂

(i’m also hoping that they’ll redeem Wanda at some point…🤞 alsooo, not sure if it’s true or not, but a Discord server I’m in, someone said a while back that the writers of Multiverse of Madness never read the script for WandaVision, and that’s one of the reasons why Wanda is the way she is in Multiverse of Madness 🫢😱🤯)

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings @smiley

Since I’ve been talking to y’all, can I ask for some prayer from you two girls? 😊

My Nana on my Dad’s side is really struggling with back/leg pain so much that she’s having to start walking with a cane, so if y’all could remember, could y’all please pray for her? 💗

Thank y’all so much <3

Gwyndalf the Wise
        @gwyndalf-the-wise
          • Total Posts: 404

@freedomwriter76 Aw, I’ve missed y’all too. <33 Although I haven’t been good at responding at all. *wince*
          Ah…life has been a bit of a rollercoaster lately, but otherwise, I’m doing well. How have you been doing?

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
          (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings
            • Total Posts: 2801

@freedomwriter76

I will pray for her, thanks for letting us know! <3

I know that can be rough, my grandmom has cancer right now. It’s being treated but it’s terminal 🙁 She’s super happy rn though so Ig it’s ok. Oddly enough as her mental function declines I’ve actually gotten to have a better relationship with her, so ig there’s good in it in a sort of way.

へびは かっこいい です!

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Ik you’ve mentioned you go t the chiropractor, does you Grandmom? I go sometimes too and it helps me a lot, but I have no idea what her situation is rn.

へびは かっこいい です!

Smiley
              @smiley
                • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

Aww girl of course I’ll be praying, and I understand a lot

My grandma has been sick for years, and it’s been a roller coaster

but I’ll add her to my prayer request list (;

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 3875

@smiley @freedomwriter76

Yep, insulting your favorite characters is basically asking for trouble lol.

I can handle if someone says they aren’t a huge fan of the show/movie in general, but if they start hating a specific character, especially if he or she is on my favorites list……

Uh oh.

@mineralizedwritings
                  stuffed “animals” that are bacteria? that’s funny!

oh, and that tea shop scene is awesome.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6
                    • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

AHH, I LOVE IT!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

AAHHHH TYSM GIRL!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

so ADORABLE THAT THEY MET WHEN THEY WERE ONLY 4!!!!!!!!! 🥰🥰😍😍💘💘

AAAHHHHH IKRRRR 😍😍🥹🥹🥰🥰

I’LL NEED TO KNOW MORE SOOONNNN, AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

OKAYYY!!!! I’LL LET YOU KNOW WHENEVER I WORK SOME MORE ON ITTTTTT <333 I’M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT AHHHH!!!

(is this a happy book…or are you hiding something sad??? I NEED TO KNOWWWWW if I need to cry over a character 🤣)

(Omg girl I physically cannot write a tragic book rn…I just can’t and I don’t know if I ever will XD NOOOOO DO NOT WORRY NO CRYING OVER A PRECIOUS BABY HERE!!!! XD)

(bUt…I AM going to have some sadness…not anything tragic, mind you…but there’s gonna be some sadness 😥)

And you’re welcome, I’m ALWAYS here for you 💗💗

Thank you so much girl…that means so much to me 🥹🥰

AND YESSS, WINTER SOLDIER IS A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!! 😍😍 Legit the best MCU movie in my opinion…I could watch it over and over again xD😘

AHHHH YESSSS!!!!!! Sameee girllll I legit could over and over and never get tired of it…in fact one of my fav things to do is rewatch my favorite movies and try to memorize my favorite dialogue/quotes…xD When I watch Maze Runner I am literally quoting almost every single part and my brother hates it XDD

Ok…OKAY, there are soooo many great parts!!!

XD I KNOWW!!!!!!!!!

AHHHH I LOVEEE ALL OF THOSEE TOOOOOO!! *fangirl scream* XD

BUCKYYYYYY 😭🥹🥰😭🥹🥰

long story short, I just really dislike Pierce. XD He’s one of my least favorite Marvel villains of all time (up there with Thanos and Ultron, lol!). *crosses arms*

IKR he’s just terrible DX *mentally slaps him* XD He’s just…terrible

and yess, Riker is just amazing…I love ma baby boi so much 😘💗💗💘🥰

Yessss the babyyy 😭🥹🥰💗💘

And OH MY GOODNESS Girl that is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 I LOVE itttt and yesss I smiled so big thank you so much for sharingggg 😍😍🤣🤣

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                    @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

I’m glad you’re doing better!

Thanks girl!! <33

Thanks for the encouragement! <33

You’re soo welcome! 🥰

I like the story idea! Best friends to lovers has got to be one of my favorite tropes. I’m so curious to see where it goes! Do you know what each of their arcs are going to be yet, or the main conflict?

Yessss mine toooo!! And I love enemies to lovers as well XD Lol me too XD

Wellllll kindaaa? XD Not really, like I said it’s pretty new…I’ve barely worked out much lol. But I think there might be a love triangle? Lol honestly I’m not sure yet  😅

Also thanks! Yeah It’s a mental picture that makes me laugh 🤣

Yw!!! Oh my gosh yessss sameee 🤣🤣

Also @smiley, @freedomwriter76, and @min

I’ll be praying for y’alls grandmothers. I know it’s really hard when a grandparent is sick/hurt. Love y’all! <33

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings

@keilah-h

Thanks!!

Yeah the bacteria stuffies are kinda nerdy but I like them. How are you doing?

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous

@gwyndalf-the-wise aww, hope life gets steadier soon 💗 I’m doing pretty well!!!

@mineralizedwritings
                          @smiley (i’ll be praying for y’all’s grandmas too <3) @lightoverdarkness6 (glad it made you smile! and *lets out a deep breath* good. 😂 I won’t have to cry over anyone xD)

When I watch Maze Runner I am literally quoting almost every single part and my brother hates it XDD

That’s so funny Light 😂😂😂

Thank y’all so much…means a lot to know that people are praying 💗💗

And no, Min, she doesn’t go to the chiropractor…her insurance doesn’t cover it 😔 She finally went to the doctor and she’ll be having it checked out more later this month tho, so hopefully we’ll get some answers <3

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley

Soooo, since I’ve been talking to y’all, y’all get to hear my newest Charrie update! XD

So, I was in the car for, like, an hour ride and my younger brother was honestly trying to take a nap, lol, so I was talking to Mom and Dad about how I don’t really know too much of what I want to do with Leon/Riker in their 2nd novel (which I will be more seriously focusing on writing as soon as Freedom’s Fire is completely finished 😉) and Mom gave me an idea that I never even CONSIDERED before!!!

Sooo, I’ll probably be using it, and y’all get to hear about it right here, right now xD

So, her suggestion was that Riker, after working in the camp, seeing so many bad things happen there, etc…has PTSD from it, on top of the PTSD from his abusive childhood.

So now, when he hears loud bangs, he thinks it’s gunshots and people being…well…y’know.

When he hears yelling, he sees guards yelling and being cruel to prisoners.

And other things like that.

I was surprised that I never thought about it before…and all of that plays even more into Riker’s battle with shame….

and it makes me wanna cry over the baby boi more 😭😭😭😭💗

anyways, what do y’all think? think it’s a good idea since it will play even more into Riker’s arc since it’s always reminding him of what he (unknowingly) helped do?

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

That’s so funny Light 😂😂😂

Lol yeah 😂😂😂 It’s so fun XD

Thank y’all so much…means a lot to know that people are praying 💗💗

You’re so welcome girl…of course 💗💘

And oh my goodness…Riker 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I think you should definitely do that! Not only would it make his trauma and guilt more real and help with his character arc but it’s realistic. People in real life who have been abused/mistreated/gone through terrible things…well, they have trauma.

But anywayyy I LOVE that idea, even though it’s breakin my heart for the babyyyyy 😭😭😭😭💗💗💗

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

That sounds like a good idea, and tbh I think a lot of people have ptsd after war, so it makes since. Does he also have nightmares?

Also, just curious, what is the premise for book 2? Like how is his ptsd going to tie into the plot and be resolved (if ever, if that’s a spoiler that ok)

へびは かっこいい です!

Smiley
                                @smiley
                                  • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

Riker!!!!

That’s so sad… but it’s a good arc… so yes

and every writer knows you choose a good arc over your characters’ happiness XD

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Viewing 15 posts - 3,721 through 3,735 (of 5,657 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >