-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini is your charrie talking to one of mine? Or someone else’s? Just so I can figure out what to reply.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word!!! That’s super cold.
I think it’s cold in a lot of the US because of the arctic front. Yesterday was terrible. It didn’t go over 3 degrees Fahrenheit!! Today is a little better. Funny thing is, a week from now it will be 58. 😆
I expect we’ll see a polar bear soon
I wouldn’t doubt it. Lol 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Took me a while to reply, but now I am! 😁
First of all, I could really feel the sibling dynamic! Great job on that! Sibling dynamics are my favorite!! I could also feel the tone: Sure, they were in a bad situation, but it didn’t get them down all the way, bc they had each other.
I’m already really liking your cha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I enjoyed it!! It was cute and simple!!
But for some critiques, here’s what I thought:
So, I noticed that the kids are going to school. But it’s Christmastime. So that would be weird if they were going to school that close to Christmas Day.
Secondly, I felt as if the dialogue was unnatural. So to help with the flow of dialogue, I s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 yeah probably a good idea for us not to get into that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin ha that’s cute!
@godlyfantasy12 OOH I LOVE YOUR DRAGON IDEA!!! (at least back when the dragons and elves were friends) I’m currently writing a fanfic/AU where each member of my family and a bunch of my friends have dragons…
Feather
“Yes. There’s only ever been dragons and humans on my planet. My bro…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Not exactly. My parents wouldn’t let me read harry potter but were fine with KOTLC.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Honestly, I see that. I get all of those. Honestly, I had more of a problem with the person who complained about the Wingfeather Saga, because 1) that was a Christian series with a message, 2) that author was inexperienced and got better over time, and 3) he called it complete trash, and I personally only reserve that title for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien has a really great idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 Ha ha, I guess all of us are different.
Yeah, eagles are cool! My brother likes ravens and crows because they’re really smart.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin I like that….
I really like that….
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So, this is kind of what Dao looks like:

-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Well… 🤔 I think “deus es machina” is the right term. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!!
I really like Dao! I know that the fact that he suddenly showed up and saved them is kind of deus es machina, but it had to happen. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I could probably ramble more on why I write… but… we’ll just keep it at that. 😜
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome topic idea!! I’ve been meaning to start something like this, but you did it for me!!
So, pretty much for as long as I can remember, I loved anything to do with stories!! I wrote them in school or for fun; my bff and I would play games after church about stories we made up; and I enjoyed putting on plays. I just loved it!! That c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
This is ending up so much more different than I had originally intended. I love it!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I guess that chapter ended up longer than I had thought. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Welp… I guess posting it on Wednesday didn’t happen. 🤦🏻♀️ 😅 But here it is!! Sorry for making y’all wait so long. I may have forgotten about it… *hides behind pillow* *throws pillow, clears throat, and resumes poise*
Anywho, I put a little bit of the end of the previous chapter…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Unless all the rain that is coming down decides to melt everything.
That would be very sad. 😔
- Load More
