Hello Hello!!!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello Hello!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Orielle2023
    @orielle21
      • Total Posts: 173

@keilah-h

Hola! Beautiful name!!

My problem with Spanish is the opposite of yours….I have a good accent and can speak and read words but when it comes to comprehension, I get lost. I get discouraged at times. But I am going to a women’s Bible study and some of the ladies only speak Spanish so I get to exercise my listening skills then.

My favorite bird type…..I would say the hawks and eagles. They are amazing. XD

Thank you for the welcome. Un abrazo para ti. 🙂

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

Arien
      @arien
        • Total Posts: 193

@orielle21

Que es tu cancion favorita tocar en el violin?

Me gusta mucho la música de J. S. Bach, especialmente las Sonatas y las Partitas. ¿Y tu?

Thank you so much. It’s a combination of an elvish name and the oriole bird. 🙂

Oh, cool. I wondered. It sounded like Tolkien but I couldn’t think of any characters named Orielle. 😊

Eowyn…she’s my favorite kind of lady: bold, strong, and courageous yet not lacking in any of the feminine qualities.

Yes yes yes! I love her! Have you read Following Gandalf by Matthew Dickerson? He does a great job explaining Eowyn and her background without labelling her as a feminist (my pet peeve).

4. Favorite book?
        Hard one for me. But I would say the LOTR trilogy. Hopefully that counts as one?! *remembers a friend that has all the books in one cover and smiles triumphantly*

Yes, LOTR is one book! I believe Tolkien wanted it published as one but his publisher insisted on three because of paper costs during WWII. (LOTR history is the only thing I’m a history buff about! lol)

Una otra amiga que le encanta El Señor de los Anillos!!

I would say dragon because I can get a unicorn experience on a horse…all I would have to do is imagine the horn. If I had the chance to ride a dragon without being harmed, I’d go for it. 😉

You’re right, I actually never thought about that! I’ll have to imagine the horn next time I ride a horse 😊

Awwww. You are very sweet. 🙂 Abrazos.

Gracias, y tú también. 😊

Be brave. Be strong. Be bold.
        -Christopher Blakewell

Arien
        @arien
          • Total Posts: 193

@orielle21

You are very observant about @felicity and I having lots of siblings. I have a secret for you… @felicity and I are sisters. *looks up at @felicity, who is typing on her laptop* 🤣🤣🤣

No way! Which one’s older? 😉

But wait . . . Felicity replied to you after you joined and asked you questions like normal . . .

@felicity
          is this true??

🤣🤣

Be brave. Be strong. Be bold.
          -Christopher Blakewell

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6
            • Total Posts: 1626

@orielle21

Hello! Nice to meet you and I appreciate the welcome. You would love my yard…there’s a creek running through it and I have to cross a bridge to get to my garden.😍 Now for the questions

Whoa!! 😍 That sounds Heavenly!

Ooo…favorite song changes a lot for me but right now it is Stand by Newsboys. Besides them, I like listening to For King And Country and Tauren Wells.

Lol, yeah, I listen to a lot of music and my favorite song changes often. My fav right now is Come unto Jesus, by Madylen Paige. It’s a great song! I love For King and Country!! I went to their concert when I was 8, and I got to meet them!! Luke picked up a rock from the ground and signed it for me and my brother, bc we had forgotten to bring paper 😍❤️😊!! (I’ve had a crush on those two ever since 😂).

Hmm. I’ve heard of Tauren Wells. *looks at @mineralizedwritings suspiciously* JK. XD.  I’ve never heard any of his song’s though.

Hmmm…good question. For my book, I would say the theme is love and trust. Love seems to be a theme in all my writings.

Those are good themes!! For my book is Love, loyalty, and trusting God.

Ahhh!!! This is super difficult. Tolkien, George Washington, and Harriet Beecher Stowe.

Oh, great picks!! I would choose Andrew Peterson, Abraham Lincoln, and Tolkien (or C.S. Lewis.)

If I understand the question right, mine is Eudora…a girl from England who gets transported with her siblings to middle earth. Correct me if I misunderstood. My understanding of writing lingo is not as good as some.

You got it right! Oc just means any original character that you created. I had to ask someone what it meant too 😉.

I love Frodo but I am a firm believer that he would never have made it without Sam and so therefore, Sam is a hero. (Yes, Sam dear. People are still talking about you and telling great stories. 😄

That’s how I am too!! Sam is awesome! But I love Frodo too, just not as much as Sam.

You are very observant about @felicity and I having lots of siblings. I have a secret for you… @felicity and I are sisters. *looks up at @felicity, who is typing on her laptop* 🤣🤣🤣

WHAT?!? Wow!! I should’ve guessed. Not many people have 7 siblings!! Well, nice to meet you! @felicity, you didn’t say your sister was joining KP! That’s awesome! Well, both of you are super sweet, and I’m so glad y’all joined KP, and that I’m able to be friends with you ❤️😊!

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings
              • Total Posts: 2803

@lightoverdarkness6

Ok, you’ve never heard a Tauren Wells song?! 😲

Here’s a great one:

( @orielle21 have you heard hills and valleys?) (And sorry to invade your start here topic, she had to hear one right?) XD

へびは かっこいい です!

Light
              @lightoverdarkness6
                • Total Posts: 1626

@mineralizedwritings

Oh, I have heard that one on the radio before!! I didn’t know his name though. Yes, that’s a great song. He’s got a beautiful voice 😍! Thank you for sharing!

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings
                  • Total Posts: 2803

@lightoverdarkness6

He’s got a beautiful voice 😍!

Ikr!

へびは かっこいい です!

Felicity
                  @felicity
                    • Total Posts: 811

@arien

But wait . . . Felicity replied to you after you joined and asked you questions like normal . . .@felicity is this true??

*clears throat* Yeah it’s true.

Um, we were having a bit of a joke. We were in the same room, both on KP, and when she said in her intro, “I’m a baby barista”, I put, “hey, my sister works at a coffee shop too!” and…well, we lost it.

@lightoverdarkness6

@felicity, you didn’t say your sister was joining KP! That’s awesome! Well, both of you are super sweet, and I’m so glad y’all joined KP, and that I’m able to be friends with you ❤️😊!

Ok, sorry. I should’ve made things clear!🤣🤣 Ummm to be completely honest, *cringes* I wanted to see if you all would figure it out first…I promise I was going to tell you at some point!!! *cross my heart*

(why are my jokes never funny?)

Thanks! I don’t feel awesome at the moment, but thanks for being so kind! I’m glad to have you as a friend to! ❤️

*waits nervously for @orien21 to get home from work and check KP*  😀

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Felicity.

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Felicity
                    @felicity

I was so nervous I miss-tagged my own sister.

@orielle21

😄

Orielle2023
                      @orielle21

@arien

Me gusta mucho la música de J. S. Bach, especialmente las Sonatas y las Partitas. ¿Y tu?

I don’t know how to read music very well unless I’m singing so I usually just play whatever I hear and like. I would say I like playing hymns. When I was in school I practiced a lot more. I took online lessons and got to play some nice classical songs.

Yes yes yes! I love her! Have you read Following Gandalf by Matthew Dickerson? He does a great job explaining Eowyn and her background without labelling her as a feminist (my pet peeve).

No, I have not read that book but it sounds VERY interesting!!!

Gracias, y tú también. 😊

🙂 🙂

Orielle2023
                        @orielle21

@arien

No way! Which one’s older? 😉

I am three years older. 😉 Lol. Sorry for the confusion. We just wanted to have some fun with it, as @felicity explained. *grins and looks at @felicity, who is on her laptop (LOL)* XD XD

Orielle2023
                          @orielle21

@lightoverdarkness6

I love For King and Country!! I went to their concert when I was 8, and I got to meet them!! Luke picked up a rock from the ground and signed it for me and my brother, bc we had forgotten to bring paper 😍❤️😊!! (I’ve had a crush on those two ever since 😂).

NOOOOO WAY!!!! XD XD XD I am so jealous right now!!!!! That is so cool about the rock….proves without a doubt that Luke is down to earth!!! (LOL) 😉 I admit I also have a bit of a crush on them too. Used to be worse then it is now. I have FKAC necklace and two t shirts and a signed CD. My dream is to go to a concert someday. XD

Please listen to some Tauren Well songs….there are some really good ones!!!! Definitely worth the time and effort! XD

Well, both of you are super sweet, and I’m so glad y’all joined KP, and that I’m able to be friends with you ❤️😊!

Awww. Thanks so much. I am excited to experience KP and share with you guys and @felicity. 😉

Orielle2023
                            @orielle21

@mineralizedwritings

have you heard hills and valleys?) (And sorry to invade your start here topic, she had to hear one right?) XD

No worries….a wonderful invasion!!! Great song!! And absolutely yes, this was a good pick for @lightoverdarkness6 to listen to. I love his Joy In the Morning album, specifically the songs Fake It, Use a Friend, and Afraid With You.

@lightoverdarkness6

He’s got a beautiful voice 😍!

XD XD XD

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h
                                • Total Posts: 3875

@orielle21 Ha ha, I guess all of us are different.

Yeah, eagles are cool! My brother likes ravens and crows because they’re really smart.

Ha, yep! abrazo recibido!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Felicity
                                @felicity

@orielle21

heh…why am I always on my laptop when you look up?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Felicity.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >