-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
*blinks*
Woah. That playlist is looooong!!
🤣
That’s awesome!!!!
Santa Baby- Lindsey Stirling
You listen to Lindsey Stirling!!! Girl, I looove her music!! (Even tho I’ve only heard her Christmas songs XD)
Gratitude by Brandon Lake (Chosen Performance Version)
*gasp* You’ve watched the Chosen?!?! Our famil…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Yep! My brother has the awesomest villain groups!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity I liked my creative writing course a lot better, too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Feather
“What all do you know about this place? I would like to return to my own world as soon as possible.” Aurivis whispered as the sun set.
“I don’t know much.” Feather admitted. “But Crosshair and I have been here before, about a year ago. There are also places in our world that are a tiny bit like thi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity yeah I don’t like those. I once did an IEW course, and wasn’t a huge fan of that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hunter
“Uh, I’m an only child and by the way, you’re standing by my desk. I was hoping to sit where you’re standing.” Jasmine told him. “Huh, you look older by the way. I figured you had to be 15 or something.”
“Nope.” Hunter stepped to the side to let her sit down. “But don’t worry, I get that all the time.”
Oh, by the wa…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You made up stories with stuffed animals? When I was eight I’d do the same…..
Now I do it with Legos. My brother and I have a whole timeline for our Lego universe.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Oh, that’s awesome!
@arien I’m not actually sure what I meant by that……..
And I did the artwork myself! I love to draw.
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
@the-rest-of-y’all
I love your stories! Their each unique in their own way!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Well, no one ever finds an exact picture of their charrie, but yeah, at least it’s pretty close 😊😉.
Ikr?! It was so difficult to find face claims for Corie and Ty after writing like half of their book. XD But, finding pics for Ev and Ami were easier, since I hadn’t written any of their story yet. They were still pretty new…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🥳 So glad you’re back!!!!!! I know I’ve only known you on here for a bit, but I missed ya!!!
Our group is getting a little big. Do you want me take a pair of my charries and have them find someone else? Or should I keep them? I really have no preference. I just know that you already have a lot of charries to kee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralized-writings @arien @freedomwriter76 @felicity @starofthenorth
Here is my playlist for…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Autobiography/I need help! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds really cool!! I’ve never known anybody who has written an autobiography before.
The only advice I can offer, is this:
Read other auto/biographies. Then you can see how they wrote it. Secondly, when you’re starting at your childhood, you don’t have to document everything. Think of some really important moments that happen…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corie
I looked at the fennec fox curiously. Maybe he was a Lyabrinnian… or at least like one. His mouth didn’t move when he spoke.
Jocelyn smiled and I smiled back at her. She seemed like a nice girl. I started down the hall as the others followed.
I rubbed my arms and shivered as I felt a cold draft blow by. Ty seemed to not…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I really liked that. I wouldn’t change a thing! It seems like the kind of story you read when you need a pick me up. Low stakes, but still lots of fun, and the time travel thing makes it extra interesting!
I think that was what I was kind of thinking in my head, I just couldn’t put words to it. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini Just so you know, Hunter is a dragon/human hybrid creature.
He looks human in all respects, except he has a teal, scaly tail, and wings. His brother Echo and sister Omega were with him several minutes ago, but they might’ve left….?
Hunter
A girl came up to him. “My name is Jasmine and I just moved here. I’m 14 and in 9th g…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien I don’t know why I write overall. Most stuff I write is fanfiction, and I just write that because I love exploring ideas I have about characters I like…….
My Rexy series was inspired by the fact that I have autism, and that I hate it when people call it a “disability.” Like, there is nothing that stops me from living a normal-ish life.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 No, I’ve never read that! What’s it about?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Good idea, let’s talk more about KOTLC!
I like the series, but being a science person, I wasn’t a huge fan of how she doesn’t explain the natural laws of the world. Like okay, I get that the theory of relativity is way off in the KOTLC universe, but what theory do they have in place to explain its [real] effects?
Or the periodic…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 LOL yeah. Nyx, you’re hilarious.
poor Crosshair though…….
- Load More
