-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Crosshair and Feather
“The castle has an owner? And you saw him?” Milo asked, turning to him.
“That was a year ago.” Crosshair explained. “No telling if he’s still here. It doesn’t look like it; he would’ve come after us already.”
Milo looked a bit downcast, but didn’t say any more.
Up in front, Feather was wal…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok, got it. I’ll try to get in as soon as most of the rest of you have had a turn, because man, mine’ll probably be long.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, though, I’ve heard good things about the Thrawn trilogy and kind want to read it, but haven’t got the chance to…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Robin Jones Gunn in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Hmmm…..
I’m gonna get slammed for this, but I prefer the sequel trilogy to the EU. Mostly because I was introduced to it first, but also because the sequels have “3 movies, then we’re done” while the EU is like “150 years later and we’re still fighting!!!” However, I do wish some of the stories from the EU were canon.
- I do think…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Gotcha!
-
Esther replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Man, I wish I had kept a list of all the books I had read!! I’ll have to do that this year!!
I have read a few of the books that you’ve read this year!
That I can remember off the top of my head:
Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson
(First 4 books of) The Ascendence Triology by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Fellowship of the Ring by J.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12
Great idea!!
I’ll definitely join in. (Probably more than I did/have in the truth or dare one)
So, quick question (not sure if someone already asked it):
Are we just showing bits of their past, or show it all at once?
I’ll definitely do Everton and Tyrone!! But Corie and Ami will be in the audience. (Why do my guy cha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I enjoy coffee and tea both, actually! I love herbals and green tea, and any kind of coffee.
Awesome!! Same here. I love iced sweet tea, but I’ve just recently discovered the deliciousness of hot tea! XD As for coffee, it depends on my mood whether I would want it hot or iced or as a frappe. 🙂
Cats. Undoubtedly, c…
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I wish I could’ve done that, but I was really tired after coming home from a youth retreat (which was absolutely amazing!!). Plus I had church this morning. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hope y’all have a wonderful 2023!!
Remember the most important goal of a Christian: to keep our eyes fixed upon our Savior, even when the storm rages.
And I totally agree with what Orielle said:
In our writing this year, may inspirations keep coming, courage to continue strong to the end always be present, and joy a…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your shirt in that chibi drawing!! XD
Oh my word, Lesli looks awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Robin Jones Gunn in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
But you’re a friend, and a friend’s opinion counts a lot to me :).
Aw, thx!! That means a lot! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
PAXTON!!! Girl, I think I love him even more now!! I may have already said this, but Brody and him would have to meet. Brody would encourage him so simply and so profoundly. 🥰 They both are adorable!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Ok… I just randomly thought of the words that describe Everton’s attitude:
Why not?
I love it!! (Along with the quotes on his moodboard, of course)
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Ok, yes, because they have an interesting backstory. Although that does mean your guys’ (girls’?) charries will be subject to a LOT of emotional damage…..
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @esther-c
Feather
Another weird place?
She was getting used to it…[Read more]
- Load More
