@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Heyy, I’m glad to see you again! That’s super exciting about your novel!
Oh, that sounds fun! Do you like far away from where you used to?
I’m not super great. My brothers and I have had this nasty sickness all week. We seriously had fevers for four days straight and I was actually sleepwalking at one point (ok, that part was sligh…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Wyoh won’t stop eating my posts 😭
As I was saying,
But they were all of them deceived,
For another secret project was made. -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Go watch the video for the WoR kickstarter.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Do you mean Long Chills and Case Dough? Or something else?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
He writes ridiculously fast!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
HHHEEEYYY!!! 😃😃😃 Good to see you back!! I’ve missed you a whole ton!!
Ooo… Drivers ed! How exciting!! And oh my goodness, great job with your novel! That’s soo thrillingggg!!
Ayyy!! That sounds like an exciting visit!! (Oh dear… I’ll be praying for you all, btw 💛)
I’m doing great! And my novel is coming along excitingly…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @godlyfantasy12
I totally lost track of almost everything that happened XD I disappeared for, like, a week😂
anywhooooo
I feel like precious Wolfie would 100% misinterpret this situation, heh…heh
Wolfie
Paxton was gone, taken by the weird boy…Wolfgang didn’t even know his name! No one ever wanted to explain anything to h…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
they legit edited 12 chapters in one week, LOL…idk how😆😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
What are the main characteristics in Alpha that you want to keep?
Personality is a result of purpose. We have a purpose for every character in a story, whether big or small.
Alpha’s purpose is shown through his theme, his drive in life, his passion, or his response to something that changed his perspective forever. What is Alpha’s pur…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Y’all may theorize all you want… hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Sure!! 😊 Scenes and motives are great!
You’re good! Dylan’s family situation reminds me of Rapunzel, not going to lie. Sounds like an interesting dynamic to play with.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I can’t memorize this Shakespeare section for school 😓 Creative break to wind down…
@godlyfantasy12 @rae @freed_and_redeemed
You’re good, Godly!! You can totally take a break whenever you want to 😊
Hugo
“Nice to meet you, bud. But you should get something for that eye…”
The crowd, overflowing from the next free period, was no place for a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m so sorry I’m just now responding! 😭 I was on vacation all week and the wifi was pretty terrible 😅
Okay so if it’s not too late I’ll add my charrie Dylan in.
Here’s Dylan’s description:
Appearance: He’s around 18/19 years old, he has dark hair, deep blue eyes, and tan skin.
**He runs his hand through his hair whenever he’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness I never gave you that snippet from Adrian’s POV!!! Do you still want me to write one, or do you just want to go for it?? I’m not sure I included Ev or Adrian’s motivations in their descriptions, so that might make it easier. Whatever you wanna do.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
You’re totally fine!! I get that 😉 If you don’t get to it soon, I might do it. I just haven’t felt like RPing lately. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
AHHHH!!! I love it so far!!! I love seeing my charries written in the style of another writer. <3
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin Yeah, that’s what I thought when I read it
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
Did you hear the a fifth secret project was announced?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I will probably read The Sunlit Man first, since that one is available at my library. I had Yumi, but alas, it was returned before I read it. ☹️
Ah, that makes sense. I’ll be reading Sunlit soon. I heard you need a lot of background for it though, but it’s mostly Stormlight stuff, so you should be ok.
I didn’t know there were two. I…
- Load More
