Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,506 through 5,520 (of 5,544 total)
  • Author
    LoopyLin
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2062

@whalekeeper Could Ellie meet Marcel if he’s in the lunchroom?

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Beth Torres
      @beth-torres
        • Total Posts: 335

Is it okay if I add another character to this RP? This is the one I’d add:

Maverick Navailro (Navin’s twin brother) is sixteen, a bit taller than Navin. He also has a weird obsession with rocks and is immoderately loud. He’s adverse to mutant cats, especially if they have wings, and he doesn’t prefer it when people try putting fire up his nose.

I also promise not all of my characters are twins… I feel like quite a few characters I’ve added to RPs are…

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2637

@beth-torres

DO IT DO IT absolutely as many characters as you want XP

@loopylin

Yes! ;]

@everyone

I’m getting rid of Ben because the sibling dynamic will be too much to deal with, so that’s why this is long. Transportation.

Babs

“Hello!” Babs slapped a brochure on the lunch table and lowered her voice. “Cal is meeting me here for a study sesh.”

It was a boba tea shop, right across from the school.

The pink-haired boy shrugged. He was flicking mini-marshmallows into someone’s mouth, from across the table. “Boba sounds good. I’ll come.”

Babs brushed her skirt nervously. “Don’t you see? He’ll ask me to the dance!”

“Then this is your chance.” Mars shot wrong, and plonked a kid in the head. Then he lowered his own voice and gestured across the table. “Look who I found in the meantime.”

Wait – BEN?!?

The scruffy punk leaped into Babs’ arms, his toothy grin as brilliant as the sun. “Babs! Please don’t kill me.”

Small and scrawny as ever, and with eyes that could rival a tarsier, Ben didn’t look much different from when they had left home. His huge corduroy jacket seemed to overwhelm his features, which was great to focus on when his body faded into Babs’ sky blue outfit. He slung his headphones into his pocket and hugged tighter.

“What are you doing here?” Babs asked incredulously.

“Hugging.”

“No I mean, what are you doing at the school? You’re supposed to be at home with Atlas and co-sub for me at the shop while I’m gone.”“

“It’s a-a-all under control. Atlas pulled his leg muscles and is wasting away in my bed, so I told Enid to take care of it, and I came here!”

“No. You didn’t.”

“Did what?” Ben asked, his smile fading.

“You left Enid in charge.”

“Enid?” Marcel looked up suddenly, marshmallows forgotten.

“Enid.”

A sudden, dark silence fell over all three.

Babs barely managed to hold back her annoyance. The boy didn’t know any better; besides, he must be lonely, and he didn’t understand the implications of leaving one’s home unwatched, unlocked, and probably ransacked. “Come on. Let’s make a few calls and get you back.”

She began to lead him off, but he pulled away and crossed his arms. “You don’t know why I came.”

“Why?”

Ben glared at the floor. “Atlas doesn’t talk. And no one else likes to talk. I got so angry, I made a big mess and stuff.”

“Oh, sweetie…” It’s only been three days.

“You left me behind with same-old, same-old… nothing to do. All I have is this stupid walkman.” He yanked it out of his pocket, and shoved it back just as quickly.

After a moment of thought, and a fair amount of simmering heat from Ben’s eyes, Babs made a decision. “Then before we leave, I’ll take you through the city.”

“…What?”

“We’ll have some fun, and talk about anything you want.” She nudged his shoulder. “A brother-sister date. Just you and me.”

“Really?” The boy hesitated. “You’re okay with that?”

Babs squeezed the brochure in her hand. “Really.”

Ben let out a shaky breath, and hugged her again, this time with gratefulness, before they headed for the parking lot. Babs tried hard not to look in Calvin’s direction as they left the cafeteria.

Marcel

As Marcel watched the siblings leave, two girls slipped into the table booth with him. The cafeteria was packed.

He recognized them from somewhere, although he couldn’t guess why. Both had thick mousy brown hair and button noses, and were probably twins.

“Hey…” Marcel held up two marshmallows in his hands and eyed them both. “Initiation.”

They caught the sweets with their mouths.

A slow smile cracked over Mars’ face. “I’m Marcel. Do I know you, or…?”

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Whaley
          @whalekeeper

*poofs away from long-rp shame*

Okay though, I was thinking.

What if we had a roleplay, except it is a few non-traumatized individuals holding therapy sessions for everyone else? Because it happens anyway on all the roleplays, so we might as well isolate it.

Whaley
            @whalekeeper

That would be heck a lotta melodrama, though.

LoopyLin
              @loopylin

@whalekeeper I wouldn’t be too interested in that kind of rp, but you could if you want

Also, poor Babs, I wanna hug her <3

The Twins

Remembering her time in the cafe the day before, Ellie turned a shade of pink. She desperately hoped Marcel hadn’t seen her when she had dove for cover behind the counter.

“No.” Ed eyed the boy’s pink hair. “I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Eddie and this is my sister Ellie. We just wanted to ask… do you like squid?”

Ellie nearly choked on her marshmallow. She gave her twin a good shove under the table.

Whaley
                @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Yeah, it’s less of something I would actually do and more of just a funny idea 😛

Someday Babs will get some attention

Marz

“Never tried it that I can remember, although I have a bad memory,” Marcel answered seriously. “Why?”

Beth Torres
                  @beth-torres

@whalekeeper

Okay! 😆 Lol.

@idk

Maverick

Maverick strode down the hallway, confidently storming right past the classroom he was supposed to enter… an hour ago.

The class he last visited was pointless, it was boring and gave him a multiplicity of information he already knew so what more could he expect from the next one?

After a short walk down the hall he spun around and looked a student (idk who exactly) in the eyes.

“That style went out centuries ago! What’re you, a troglodyte?!”

Truthfully, he didn’t even care to look at what the person was wearing… but the sentence was far too great to not say.

He then quickly turned around to skip away gleefully and tripped over utter nothingness. After scurrying to stand, Maverick ran away.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Beth Torres.

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin

@beth-torres XD I love him

@whalekeeper

Ed

Ellie took a deep breath and hid half her face in her hands. “Ed is convinced that you’re the doppelgänger or something of our friend. He likes squid. The animals. Not as food. Her only evidence is you both have the same color hair. That’s it.”

“Hey, you never know.” Eddie crossed her arms defensively. “They could be brothers.”

Ellie looked unconvinced.

“… Cousins?” she tried again.

Marcel raised an eyebrow.

“Ok, fine.” She uncrossed her arms and leaned forward in her seat. “Hello, Marcel, who I have never met and has no relation to a guy named Teo. Are you going to the dance tomorrow and may I have another one of those marshmallows?”

Whaley
                      @whalekeeper

@beth-torres

I had to look up what a troglodyte was. Although I bet Maverick wouldn’t have trouble knowing what it is since he’s really into rocks and therefore maybe the stone age? 🤣 *Reads into the situation too much*

@loopylin

Marz

“Yep and yep.” The many-times-proclaimed pink haired boy passed the marshmallow bowl to Ellie and flicked his curls with a finger. “I don’t think I was naturally born with a slab of strawberry ice cream in my genetics, so… we wouldn’t even look alike. In theory, I mean. Are you two identical?”

RAE
                        @rae
                          • Total Posts: 3026

@whalekeeper

Nar

Nar gave Alpha one hard cold look and tried to follow Web, but lost the little blond and was left to wander about the school looking for Hugo to apologize for her brother’s actions. Realizing it was lunchtime, she settled into a corner and ate silently, looking out for either her brother, Hugo or Seb. She wouldn’t see any of them for a while.

I’ll rp Alpha later, probably tomorrow morning.

@loopylin
                          if you want, plan on Dante heading to the place Alpha and he share, cuz I’m planning on sending my charrie there with pepperoni pizza, but I’ve predetermined that he hates pepperoni. If you want to get Dante over there before Alpha, I don’t mind, it’ll work out either way, and if you don’t want him to show up at all, just say something. It was just a silly idea I had.

Don’t worry, Alpha has had enough fighting for now, Dante’s safe.

Silvanis: But I look like a peacock!
                          Rosella: Whatever a peacock is, it must be very fashionable.

RAE
                          @rae

sorry about the poor quality of that rp, I was really tired last night…

LoopyLin
                            @loopylin

@rae Sure! I think Dante is meeting some other characters first, though. And I’m not worried about his safety XD He’s spent half his life avoiding people who want to kill him

@whalekeeper

The Girls

Look at us,” Eddie said, before popping two more marshmallows in her mouth.

“Yes, we’re identical twins.” Ellie picked nervously at the tablecloth. She didn’t touch the bowl. “Um, do you have any siblings?”

Beth Torres
                              @beth-torres

@loopylin

Thanks! Lol!

@whalekeeper

I forgot to mention that they’re supposed to be magic rocks that he’s obsessed with… but it actually makes sense if it was any rock since he probably wouldn’t know the difference. Lol!

I know this is so random, but while Maverick is running down the hall, I can totally see him just accidentally slamming into some unfortunate character then getting mad at himself but yelling as if it were the other person’s fault. XD.

RAE
                                @rae

@loopylin

Check.

Alpha

Alpha stooped, grabbing his knife belt. He’d never admit it, but his wound did hurt him…maybe it wasn’t wise to decide to not dodge. Uh, whatever. I needed a reminder to not slip into war mode, or whatever Nar calls it. Nar. Alpha watched where she had disappeared, and sighed. She probably hates me right now. But hey, at least she isn’t forcing me to relax as she deals with my wound. That’s nice. He tried to cheer himself, but he still just couldn’t help thinking about the look she gave him before she ran off.

“Hey, do you want us to call an ambulance?” One of the bystanders pulled out their phone.

“Nah. It’s not that deep.” With his dark clothes, they couldn’t see how much he was bleeding, so they didn’t question his lie.

Alpha left the school, going to his apartment that he shared with Dante. On the way, he stopped by a small shop and bought what they called “pepperoni pizza”. With the warm circular food balanced on one hand, Alpha entered the apartment.

“Dante? You around?” No answer. Alpha noticed a note with some coins. He couldn’t read it, but put it in his pants pocket, and put the money under Dante’s pillow (because he had heard a child talking about someone putting coins under pillows in this culture). He then grabbed a tin out of his belongings and sat down. Setting the pizza on a table beside him, he took off his jacket, and shirt, before investigating his wound. It was still bleeding, but not badly. Missed anything vital, that’s always good. Will need to be closed though. Opening the tin, he pulled out something similar in looks to gauze, and placed it over the wound, putting pressure with his hand. Should stop bleeding soon. 

With his other hand, he opened the cardboard box on the table, and pulled out one slice of pizza, staring strangely at the shape, and the red circular things. Setting it down, he pulled one of the pepperoni off of the slice, and tried it on it’s own. His face turned to unpleasant surprise as he chewed, but he eventually did swallow it. He stared suspiciously at the pizza.

“Alright, fess up, did Nar make you?”

#Alphadoesn’tknowwhothetoothfiaryis

#Alphatalkstopizzas

Viewing 15 posts - 5,506 through 5,520 (of 5,544 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >