Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 5,526 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

AHHH @freedomwriter76 oh my gosh I just realized all the new dynamics we can do in this AU!! Like one Wolfgang and paxton will still become friends but also both be little boys and just it’ll be so cute

but now I’m thinking he and Leon will become buddies, because when Leon loses his dad I’m picturing a conversation where Paxton is telling him he’s sorry about it, and how he never knew his father, things like that… 😭😭😭

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76

GASP….

Deitrich and Adolphus being in Edric and Aramis’ little inner gang and sorta working for them…

also means that….

they’ll be the ones watching and taking Paxton places when his brother’s are busy….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

And if Paxton and Wolfgang become friends later….

this is just opening all sorts of scenario ideas!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12.

Ezra

“If you, um, need anything else, most students around here are willing to help. I…ah hope you have a good first day!”

Eva smiled brightly. “Both of you as well! Hey, uhm, what are your names, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“I’m Arabella.”

The orange haired boy smiled faintly. “…N-November.”

Ezra smiled and waved at both of them again. “We’ll see y’all later, I’m sure. Come on, Eva, let’s go check in…I didn’t check in online.”

Eva laughed as they began walking over to the staircase. “No wonder…you barely have internet at that farm in the middle of absolutely nowhere.”

Ezra laughed again and took Eva’s hand in his. “You need plenty of room for all them siblings.”

Eva smiled. “That’s for sure…especially since you’re wild.”

Ezra laughed, and they both went upstairs. “Well, two more floors to go!” Eva cried.

Riker

Riker smiled faintly at Joceyln and Nyx’s banter.

Nyx seemed a little annoyed about school…sounded familiar.

Riker turned to face Erich.

Erich glanced at him and shoved his shoulder, reading his thoughts.

Riker laughed again.

“Shut up Riker.” Erich retorted, then laughed.

Jakob

“By the way…any of you know where the math is? It’s my first class.”

“I do.” Leo replied, putting up a hand. “I can show you where to go.”

Luna nodded. Smiled. “Thank you…that would really help!”

Leo smiled faintly. Nodded. “You’re Welcome.”

Jakob smiled faintly. It wasn’t only Wolfgang and Luna’s first day.

It was Reuben’s too…but their bookworm, artist, writer brother had remained silent.

Jakob nudged his shoulder. “Hey…Reuben…you good?”

“Hmm? What?” Reuben asked, looking up at him.

Jakob wrapped an arm around him. “You’ve stayed silent…”

“I’m fine…really…” Reuben replied with a smile.

Wolfgang grinned at Luna. “Come on then! Math is my first subject too! Leo can show us the way to the class!”

Leon

The smaller boy nodded…but…something still didn’t seem…right.

“Are you sure?”

The smaller boy nodded again.

Footsteps sounded. “Leon!”

He turned to see his best friend Abelard. “Oh…hey Abe…”

Suddenly, Abelard grabbed his arm and pulled him a little bit away.  “Do you now know who they are…?”

“I’m new here…remember?”

Abelard slowly nodded and let go of him. “Oh…yeah…right.”

“Who are they…?”

“The headmistress’ sons. All three of the older ones and the little one, Paxton.”

“And what about them?” Leon asked, glancing back over at them.

“They…well…they’re…untouchable and known as such…they can do whatever they want…because they’re her sons…”

“What do they do…? They’re bullies…aren’t they?”

“Well…yeah. But no one stops them…”

Leon’s fists clenched. “Someone should.”

“Leon…no…no…don’t…” Abelard whispered, but Leon was already walking back over.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I love all the scenario ideas!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!

And oh my gosh! I didn’t think about that for Dietrich and Adolphus…PAXTON, STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM THOSE CREEPS!!!! 😭😭😭

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 HE CAN’T 😭 He doesn’t have a choice… AAAAAAHHH

Paxton

Paxton’s neck ached from how hard he’d nodded. He bit his bottom lip, staring at his shoes and shuffling his backpack to one shoulder. Aramis’ squeeze tightened as the young stranger was pulled away by a friend.

They were whispering to each other, in heated conversation, the one who’d pulled the other kept looking back at Paxton’s brothers nervously.

Paxton didn’t blame them. He knew his brothers reputation around the school…

They often spoke of it…

And it was spoken of around town as well…

“Good job, Flit,” Aramis hissed, his breath stinging Paxton’s ear.

But then…the dark-haired young man was coming back, eyes blazing once again.

What…what was he doing?

Luna

“Cool! We have class together!” She bumped Wolfgang’s shoulder, once again ignoring any formal decorum. She’d never really been around children her own age, or even many teenagers before, having lived in a commune filled with elders and adults.

She glanced at the quiet boy, lost in the world of his book. She noticed the flecks of paint splattered on his fingernails and smiled.

“Do you like art? Do they have an art class here?”

The quiet one, Reuben if she remembered right, looked at her a bit shyly. He shrugged, “I…don’t know.” He looked at his brothers.

One of them, Jakob clapped him gently on the shoulder, “Reuben’s new as well. But yes, they do have an art curriculum here.”

“Vivid!” Luna cheered.

A loud buzz sounded across the courtyard grounds as a speaker turned on.

Attention all students. Class will begin shortly. Any new students who are not registered must be checked in with Headmistress Fallon and receive their schedules. Thank you.”

“Ah, we better get going,” Leo smiled. Luna nods a excitedly, ready to head to class.

Nyx

Nyx clamped a hand over his ears as the speaker message ended with another loud buzz. He hissed, “Yeesh! Think they could be any more annoying?”

Lyn laughed, gripping her brother tightly by his shoulders. They stopped at a two large doors. They’d climbed to the second floor, which of course Nyx had also complained about.

After all, why couldn’t everything just be on one floor? Or at least make things more fun then just climbing stairs…. Let them scale walls or something.

But Riker and Grimm were both quick to point out that not everyone would be very…suited for that.

Spoilsports.

“Alright Nyxie-“

“Lyyyyn…” he flushed at the nickname.

“Here’s your first class. Now, go in, behave,” She gave him a small, playful glare, and then whispered, “And have a good time.”

“Yea…because math is soooo fun.”

“I’ll come find you after my own class, okay?”

“Yea, yea.”

Lyn smiled, squeezing his shoulders. She took a good long stare at him for a minute.

“What? Do I have something on my face?”

“No. It’s just my baby brothers growing up! Ahh!” She squealed, pecking him on the cheek. He grew red, scowling.

“LYN!”

Lyn laughed, petting his head as he fumed, but no one missed the way his tails wagged back and forth.

“Love ya!” She winked, waving as she set off with Grimm, Riker and Erich in tow.

Nyx watched her go with a sigh, then looked at the doors ahead.

Why did they…suddenly look so big now?

Arabella

“They were sweet…”

“Y-Yea…” November smiled, dimples showing. Ara could stare at his smile all day. With his bright, baby blue eyes…and adorable little freckles that dotted his cheeks…

And the cute little curls that bounced when he laughed…

And-

“Ara?”

She jumped, gripping her books to her chest, face flushing. “Hm!”

“I said, my first class is science. What’s yours?”

(btw I have no idea how school works being homeschooled so we just gonna do this randomly XD)

“Oh! Uhh…um.” She fumbled with her schedule, ears tipped pink. November just  smiled, waiting patiently. “History.”

“Ah…that’s all the way on the third floor…”

She nodded, “I’ll see you later then.”

“Yea…”

The two stood in silence for a minute. And then, Ara awkwardly initiated a hug. It ended quickly, and the two waved goodbye, Ara still feeling the warmth of his arms around her.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

Also, just wanted to get this out there

Kinda a height thing. I’m not good with numbers, but here’s the best we can do for my charries in this AU.

Grimm is a tall boi at around 5.9 ft, one day November will be taller, but right now he’s shorter.

It’s funny because Lyn is a short stack. She’s like 5.2 or so, but full of energy, and sometimes likes to wear heeled boots to make her taller then she is.

Ara is 5.4 pretty average and in the middle.

Corvina is 5.6

November is 5.7

Nyx is short for his age, he is 14, but is the height of an eleven year old. Paxton is the same height.

Luna is a head taller then them both.

anyway…yea lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. PAXTONNNN!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Also, I have no clue how school works either. xD I’ve been homeschooled since kindergarten, lol. XD

Leon

They were all staring at him. The young one, Paxton, as Abelard had said, with wide eyes.

They certainly looked like bullies.

“Just because you’re the headmistress’ sons doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want.” Leon noted, fists still clenched. He absolutely hated bullying…it was the entire reason his Aunt transferred him to a new school…because the bullies at his old school were relentless in messing with him. “And if you mess with him, you’re not good brothers.”

Suddenly, footsteps sounded, and two dark haired, tall young men walked over. One of them looked at Leon with narrowed eyes. “Who’s he…?” (it’s Adolphus and Dietrich, btw. DX)

“My name is Leon.”

Joshua

They walked down the hall, Leo leading Wolfgang and Luna to the math class.

Joshua smiled faintly, just as he heard someone call his name.

He turned to meet a blonde-haired teen around his age. “Asher! Hey!”

Asher, his best friend, gave him a tight hug. “Hey Joshua…how are you?”

“I’m doing really well. You?”

Asher glanced around. “I was waiting on Jayden…my other friend…but he’s not here yet…” Asher checked his watch, “He’s going to be late…”

Joshua nodded and turned to his brothers with a wave. “Go on! I’ll catch up later!”

His brothers nodded and continued on, Wolfgang talking animatedly with Luna.

“Here, I’ll wait with you for Jayden…what does he look like?”

“Bright blonde hair, bright blue eyes, normally wears a shirt and sweater and pants. Oh, and he wears glasses.” Asher replied, looking around, though Joshua didn’t know how he saw anyone with the crowd.

“He’s a close friend then…?”

Asher nodded. “We’ve become close…he’s bullied a lot, so I stand up for him. Someone has to…everyone else sees him as a nerd because he loves medical science.”

“Wolfgang does too.” Joshua replied, looking around.

“Jayden’s so quiet though…and he’s always busy…”

“Does he have siblings?”

“One. A toddler brother…Grayson…who’s very shy. Jayden’s never invited me, or anyone, for that matter, to his house.”

Joshua slowly nodded.

Neither did he or his brothers…unless they were forced to…but that wasn’t really “inviting”.

“What about parents?”

“Just a mom. Never met her.”

“Does he ever talk about her?”

Asher shook his head. “Nope. Never.”

Joshua slowly nodded. Again, neither did he or his brothers.

“I’ll keep helping you look. Come on, let’s get a better view somewhere.”

(not sure what to do with Riker/Erich right now…lol. xD) 

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 have they met their girls yet? Lyn would loooove to meet them (and perhaps tease the boys about them XD!!) also I hope it’s ok I’m gonna have Paxton already know Adolphus and Deitrich in passing because he’s seen them hang out with his brothers before.

Paxton

The boy shrunk even further as two hulking figures stepped behind the dark-haired young man. His breath hitched.

He knew the two…though not well. He only knew them as his brothers friends. Or…whatever his brothers considered them to be.

He knew they were mean…scary…

And big.

He’d only ever met them up close once, in passing, and…it had been enough to scare him for a lifetime.

He couldn’t help the whimper that escaped his lips. Aramis glanced at him, a smirk crossing his face. Paxton felt his brother’s hand rub across his neck, sending chills down his spine.

“Leon? Hm?” Edric crossed his arms, staring at Leon. “Well, Leon, obviously…you’re new around here.” He gave a bright smile, faking genuineness…

He’d gotten that from Mother…the ability to act cordial…polite…kind even.

But once you got him angry…

All formality was gone…

“And so we will explain. You see, my brothers and I…well…” he left Paxton stand with Aramis, and draped an arm over Leon’s shoulder, gripping him tightly. “We run this school.” His grip quickly turned into a headlock and Leon let out a short cry of surprise. Edric’s grip tightened.

Paxton winced, squeezing his eyes shut.

“Now, as long as you don’t bother us in any way…we can all live peacefully. Otherwise…” He released Leon, pushing him towards Dietrich and Adolphus.

“I’m afraid we’ll have to show you what happens when you mess with us…”

Leon glared, eyes roving, waiting for someone to help…

But no one did.

No one at all…

Because they all knew better….

They were all scared.

Luna

Wolfgang continued to talk about the most recent books he’d read, and Luna was thrilled to hear the voice of someone her own age, and share her own experiences.

“Alright, here’s the math room. You two good by yourselves?” Joshua gazed at his youngest brother, eyes soft. Wolfgang grinned, nodding.

“Yup! Thanks for you guys’ help!” Luna nodded.

“Okay. We’ll see you afterwards Wolfgang, alright?” The boy nodded, grinning.

“See ya!”

Luna waved goodbye as the other brothers walked away. Wolfgang sucked in a breath, now a bit pale.

“Hey, you okay?”

He nodded. “Yea…just…a bit nervous I guess.”

“Ah, don’t worry! We’ve got this! Right?”

Wolfgang laughed. “Right!” He opened the door, letting Luna in.

Inside were rows of dark, oak chairs and desks, seated in front of a large blackboard and desk. Multiple kids in varying ages, though most close to Luna and Wolfgang’s sat already.

“Come on!” Luna grabbed Wolfgang, leading him to two seats near the middle, next to a boy with two large fox ears. The two kids sat down, smiling.

The boy beside them glanced at them. He had his shoes on the desk and hands behind his head, seemingly bored already. He huffed.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. They have…hehe…xD I’m gonna have Iris and Ellie show up. XD

Riker

Riker and Erich followed behind Jocelyn and Grimm.

Footsteps suddenly sounded from behind them, and a blonde-haired girl bounded onto Erich’s back. “Erich!”

Erich laughed and turned, before wrapping Ellie in a hug. “Hey Ellie! Heading to class?”

“Yep! I have English first! So much fun!”

Erich smiled. “What do you know? That’s my first class too!”

“Epic!”

“Good morning Riker.”

Riker turned to face Iris, who brushed a strand of her light brown hair out of her eyes. She smiled faintly.

“Good morning…”

“Jocelyn, Grimm, this is my friend Ellie, and that’s Iris, Riker’s-”

“Tutor.” Riker and Iris both interrupted.

Riker glanced at her in surprise.

Iris’s cheeks flushed and her gaze fell to her shoes.

Their fingers brushed against each other, and Riker felt his ears go warm.

“It’s more than that…” Erich mused, and Riker socked him in the arm.

“Oww…” Erich complained, then laughed.

Riker finally looked up and saw Jocelyn’s grin.

Oh no…

Leon

No one was coming…they were all scared…terrified…

…Leon was on his own.

Oh well…he’d done it so many times…but…heh…he was outnumbered by four.

And they were all taller than him.

Maybe he hadn’t thought this through…but it was someone’s duty to stand up to injustice.

Something his father always reminded him of.

Leon lifted his chin and set his shoulders back. “I’m not afraid of you.”

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 MWAHAHAHA!

Jocelyn

It wasn’t hard to see that Riker and Iris were much more then just tutor and student…

She grinned, lips pursing. “Ohhh!!!” She squealed, “You two make such a cute couple!”

She watched with joy as Riker and Iris’ faces went nuclear, eyes growing wide. Their mouths opened but no words came out. Erich laughed so hard Lyn wondered if he was going to pass out.

“Jocelyyyn,” Grimm shook his head. “Forgive her, she’s…excitable.”

“And that’s why you love me!” She pecked him on the cheek, making his naturally pale skin darken slightly. He gave a small smile and looked away, showing off a bit of his shyness. She giggled.

“Sorry…but you two really are cute together…you remind me of my friends.” She sighed heavily.

“Lyn, please.” Grimm said.

“Oh come on, even you’ve admitted how annoyingly oblivious the two are!”

He shrugged.

Lyn shook her head, smiling still. “Ah anyway.” Her brown quirked as she focused on Erich and Ellie. She couldn’t exactly just let Erich slide…could she??

“How about you?” She slid up to the girl. “Known Erich for very long?” She wiggled her brows and shoulders suggestively.

Paxton

“I’m not afraid of you.”

Paxton blinked.

This…person was…standing up for him?

But…but why?

His heart fell as Edrich docile smile shifted into a malicious grin. He shrugged.

“So be it. Dietrich? Adolphus? Would you mind introducing Leon here to how things work at Destina Tasin? I’m afraid we have to get our brother to class.”

The bell rang.

“He’s already late,” Edrich glared at the boy, as if it were his fault.

The two brothers, Dietrich and Adolphus nodded, grinning. Paxton whimpered as he was dragged away by his brothers, watching Leon in the corner of his eye.

Leon didn’t stand a chance…

Why…why had he…?

His eyes caught with Leon’s and the young man gave him a passing smile, as if to let him know it was all okay.

Even though it was far from it….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

One more Paxton RP!

@freedomwriter76

Paxton

“Attention class. As you know, it is the beginning of the school year. This being said, Destina Tasin has many new students starting today, some of which are in this classroom. I’d like you all to be polite and-“

The door opened. Paxton shrunk at the attention, knowing he’d interrupted the teacher’s speech. He frowned, feeling the hard hands of both Edrich and Aramis on his shoulders.

The older boys pushed him through the door, smiles on their faces. The teacher stood, addressing the two.

“Hello boys,” she sighed.

“Miss,” Aramis nodded, ever…cordial.

“We apologize for our brother’s lateness. We ran into a bit of…trouble along the way.”

“Hm. Well, make sure it doesn’t happen again.” The woman looked down her nose at the small boy, who squirmed uncomfortably.

Most of the teachers and faculty had already been filled in about Lilith Fallon’s youngest, flit of a son.

“Don’t worry. It won’t.” Edrich assured her.

“Our mother doesn’t tolerate tardiness.” Aramis smirked, his grip tightening, nails digging into Paxton’s skin.

“Of course.” She glanced at the boy. “Paxton, is it? You may sit there.” She pointed at a seat next to a brown-haired little boy, close to his own age. Paxton nodded obediently, but as he moves, he felt his brother’s hands jerk him back slightly.

“We’ll see you after class, baby brother.”

Paxton nodded, waiting until his brothers released him to try again. He walked down to his seat and sat down, still feeling his brothers hard grip on his skin.

He shrunk into his seat, trembling, barely noticing the three kids sitting next to him.

(u wanna RP as Wolfgang?)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Ohh…I love Lyn! xD And poor PAXTON!!! *sobs*

Erich

“Known Erich for very long?” Jocelyn asked.

Ellie giggled and glanced at Erich. “Yeah…quite a while by now…”

Erich felt his cheeks warm. “Ah…we should get to class before we’re late…wouldn’t you say?” Erich suggested with an awkward smile.

Ellie glanced at him and nodded. “We probably should. See the rest of you later!” She called, and they walked away, Ellie holding onto Erich’s arm.

Leon

“You’re going to be late…” Leon reminded Adolphus and Dietrich.

Adolphus shrugged and smirked. “Eh…who cares? Not like it’ll change anything for us.”

“You’ll get in trouble…”

Dietrich laughed. “Unlikely. You don’t understand who we are, kid.”

“Don’t call me a kid. I’m not much younger than you.” Leon replied, eyes narrowed.

Adolphus gripped his arm and twisted it.

Leon let out a soft cry of pain. “Listen…Leon, was it? You don’t understand how things work here…we’re in charge…not you. And you either listen and submit, or…well…this and much worse will happen.”

Adolphus twisted his arm even more.

“Hey! Let…me…go!”

Dietrich laughed. “How about no?”

“Leave him alone, you jerks.”

Adolphus and Dietrich both turned, as did Leon, as Abelard, followed by a brown haired, tan skinned, tall teen walked over.

Very tall.

Very muscled.

“And who in the world are you? Another new student, aren’t you?”

“As a matter of fact, I am. Let him go or we’ll have trouble on our hands.”

“Aren’t you late to class? Leave us to our…homework.”

“Homework? Looks like you’re beatin’ someone up to me. Lay off.”

Dietrich’s eyes narrowed. “Why should we…?” He slapped Leon, hard.

Leon let out another soft cry.

The brunette’s eyes narrowed. “Lay…off…” He snarled, a slight, low drawl in his voice.

“And why should we…?” Adolphus asked, twisting Leon’s arm again.

Suddenly, the brunette moved and kicked Adolphus, hard, in the rib, causing him to let Leon go.

Adolphus cursed and hit the ground. Dietrich glared as he helped Adolphus up.

“You’ll pay for that…you want to be late for class? Go on ahead…but watch your back, because you’ll pay for this.”

And the two ran off.

“Right! Can’t wait to see you try! Really, I just can’t wait!” The brunette yelled after them.

“Leon, are you alright?” Abelard asked, helping Leon up.

Leon smiled faintly at his friend. “You went to get some help…? Thank you…and…uhm…who…are you?” Leon asked, turning to the brunette.

He flashed a grin and shook Leon’s hand. “Ezra Roberts. New student, just like you…and I’m late…” He laughed.

Leon smiled.

Rapid footsteps sounded behind them.

Leon turned.

“I…I’m late…aren’t I?”

Leon gave the blonde haired, blue eyed, glasses wearing kid a small smile.

“Welp, that makes four of us.” Abelard replied cheerfully.

The kid smiled shyly. “Who are all of you…?”

“Leon.”

“Ezra.”

“And I’m Abelard. And you are…?”

The boy smiled shyly again. “I’m…I’m…Jayden…”

Leon nodded and smiled, wrapping an arm around Jayden’s shoulders. “Well then Jayden…join us in being late.”

Jayden laughed and pushed up his glasses. “I thought that was a bad thing…”

Ezra smirked. “Only if you let it be…come on, Abelard can help us to our classes…he’s the only one that knows where they are.”

All four of them laughed and entered the school.

Wolfgang

They all seemed so…mean to this young boy.

Wolfgang leaned over, tapped his shoulder, and offered a small smile. “Hi…I’m Wolfgang. I’m 13. What’s your name? Oh, and this is Luna!” He introduced, motioning to Luna, who was on his other side.

Anonymous

Hah…they’ll be after Ezra later…DX

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 147

Hey yonder’s! I know I’m late to this forum, but if you all don’t mind, I’d like to add my character Hope….ummmm, yeah. Hope is 16, has dark black hair, emerald green eyes, a dazzlingly white smile, a dimple on her right cheek. She’s about average height for her age…has some quirks about her like tussling her hair, fiddling with the necklace on her neck, she messes around with her glasses a lot. Ummm…yeah. She’s a foster kid. Been transferred to six different homes already, was abused. Has insecurities. Yup. Love on her, will ya? She’s had a rough life.

(ummm, never been to a school…that’s not true, I was in first grade, that was interesting XD) (I’ll try my best though)

Hope:

Hope’s adrenaline rushed and her hands shook. So, this is what the first step inside school is…huh. Hope pushed her glasses up with her index finger, shifting the backpack on her shoulders. Well, what are you waiting for Hope? Just walk on. Be brave…be strong. Hope gazed at the crowds of huddled children. It seemed like everyone knew each other already. Great. Be the odd one out…again.

Hope took a couple steps, easing her way into the groups of teenagers, staring down at the ground. She could almost feel the eyes of everyone boring into her soul. Just keep walking, Hope. Keep walking, and you won’t get bullied, won’t get teased…keep walking. 
                                  Hope’s heart beat a hundred paces a second. She had already been transferred to a dozen different homes because of her foster care agency…she couldn’t risk moving again. It would cause all those buried insecurities to rise.

Finding her assigned locker, number 13, she opened it and got a waft of must. Can only imagine what kid used this before me, yuck. Placing a handful of worn study books on the shelves, Hope sighed, realizing something. Why do I have to go through this? She gave a frustrated grunt, placing a hand up to her face. Of course…you had to forget your math book! Arg! Why, you stupid idiot!? 
                                  Groaning, she brushed her hair back, okay. It’s okay. You can get through without it. Ask the teacher for a spare. Get humiliated on your first day. Yup…that’s life, Hope. Great. Oh. Great.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 5,526 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >