Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,491 through 5,505 (of 5,544 total)
  • Author
    LoopyLin
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2062

Me, watching the other characters’ drama while neglecting writing for my own characters:

*insert the Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme cuz pics are still broken*

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 2637

@loopylin

I wondered if you were stalking XD Your princessly aura left shimmers in the air around my computer. *Passes you gummy frogs*

*Snatches Rae some cookie dough*

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Whaley
        @whalekeeper

@rae

Angelo probably

Hugo paused, before once again crumpling as his own head crushed him like an anvil.

The butterfly flew away. Seb lifted his voice above their conflict. “Hey! He’s going to collapse if you keep doing that!”

“Doing what?” Nar stood nearby.

“Your precious brother is putting emotional weight on mine.”

Although Alpha continued to yell his demanding questions, Hugo didn’t directly reply. The dual dragged on, and it didn’t take much longer for both young men to become mentally exhausted – or overexcited, in the former’s case. The gangster boy swung unsteadily, and whenever the Realn pushed forward, he snapped into place. Every duck and weave was reminiscent of a dance as he contorted under Alpha’s slashes.

Finally both recoiled.

Hugo deconstructed once more, joints twisting back into his original proportions. His sharp smile curled away, leaving an extremely sensitive expression.

“I can’t,” he said. “I barely know Nar, and you want me to sacrifice myself for her. That’s crazy. You’re crazy. There are more influential people in my life.”

He licked the knife across his teeth, in one mimicking, sassy gesture.

Then he took in a shaky breath, pulled his scarf over his face, and strode off.

Whaley
          @whalekeeper

@rae

I should clarify, he will still take Nar to the dance, this isn’t a denial! I think he’s just realizing personal boundaries which are things he doesn’t always have 🙂

LoopyLin
            @loopylin

@rae

Oscar and Hana

Oscar was disappointed, but he tried not to let it show. In response to Chase’s question, he tapped his own left ear.

“I’m half deaf. I learned ASL, though I don’t actually need it to talk with people. But I find it really fun and I get excited if there’s a chance someone else knows it too. That’s why I asked.”

Hana suddenly came over and scooped up the boys’ empty tea mugs.

“Alright, Oscar. It was great seeing you, but you need to get back to class now and let your friend here get some rest.”

“Ok.”

Oscar got up from his chair a bit too fast and stumbled forwards. Hana caught him by the arm and steadied him. She received a sunny smile.

“Thanks! That was close.” He walked to the door and turned around to wave goodbye to Chase.

“See you around! Hope your head gets better.” His voice became more distant as he continued talking while walking backwards into the hall. “And don’t run into any more walls. Oh, and maybe I can teach you sometime! Sign, I mean.”

Hana closed the door softly behind him. Then she went and got some things to hand to Chase.

“Here’s a note excusing you from class, and here are some pain meds. You can go to your dorm or somewhere else, or you are welcome to rest here. I’ll just be in my chair reading. There’s blankets in the basket over there.”

(I can’t remember if Hana already bandaged him yet, so let’s just say she did)

LoopyLin
              @loopylin

@whalekeeper

*ominous voice* I’m always watching

Ooo gummies! Yayy

LoopyLin
                @loopylin

@people

Should it be lunchtime now? I feel like it should be lunchtime

RAE
                  @rae
                    • Total Posts: 3025

@whalekeeper

I did write an rp, twice. But the first time wi-fi must have gone out briefly, and the second they signed me out. Just my luck.

Alpha

“I’m not asking you to be a suicidal maniac, or to bear the weight of protecting a trillion people on your shoulders just because of some debt when you were a child like me, all I am asking is that if Nar’s life is ever in danger, that you will try to save her! Anyone who isn’t willing to protect a life, is just a coward! Forget in the Realn culture, forget honor, we can through those out the window, in any culture, those who don’t protect those weaker are just selfish cowards!”

Nar stomped her foot, her own red iris’s blazing with furious fire.  “Jr, stop! Did I ask for you to do this? Did I ask Hugo to protect me? You are acting crazy right now, it’s completely-”

“Bullets Nar!,” Alpha shouted louder, gripping his wound. “I don’t care what you think right now. All I’m asking is that if I can’t protect you, that he will! It’s a big maybe scenario, and when you two part ways, I won’t hold him to it!” Alpha turned back to watching Hugo. “But he won’t even do that for me. Hugo Hesper Angelo, you are a coward!”

Why do I feel like Sebster Gangster is gonna get mad and try to choke Alpha again, XD

Yeah, so the last time I did it, it was a lot better, but this is the jist.

And, to explain myself, there are about a trillion Realn and Alpha, by trying to kill Grathmere, is attempting to protect them from death because Nar’s father, Nahim Nayhelm and the group who rescued him showed him kindness. He considers it a debt he must pay by killing Grathmere.

@loopylin

Chase

chase looked at the nurse for a few seconds, before taking the items and putting them in his hoodie pocket. As Hana sat in her char and took up her book, chase got up and got a blanket. Without a thought, Chase then curled up on the floor in the corner with his head on his arm and eventually fell asleep.

It was longer and better, but then they signed me out so, sorry.

Silvanis: But I look like a peacock!
                    Rosella: Whatever a peacock is, it must be very fashionable.

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3221

@rae

Yeah, definitely! XD

True… I actually don’t know many super introverts. Most people I know are either ambiverts, mostly introverts, or extroverts. (Which, come to think of it, is mostly the type of character I write! I literally have no super introverted charries! Ok… I have no idea how I got to this topic but whatever… XD)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                      @esther-c
                        • Total Posts: 3221

@loopylin @beth-torres

Ok maybe more like this coming week. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Life has gotten busyyyy

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Sara
                        @savannah_grace2009
                          • Total Posts: 1994

You guys…this got intense XD

Lukas&Livia
                          #Lalbert
                          Sef&Chase
                          #HOTTOLINE
                          LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

LoopyLin
                          @loopylin

@rae

I did write an rp, twice. But the first time wi-fi must have gone out briefly, and the second they signed me out. Just my luck.

oof. That’s unfortunate.

I usually type my rps out in a google doc first, and then copy and paste it into kp. Then, if my post gets deleted somehow, I can just copy and paste it again.

LoopyLin
                            @loopylin

@esther-c

Ok maybe more like this coming week.

That’s alright! I understand life being busy. There’s no rush here or anything

Whaley
                              @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Yep, lunch

@savannah_grace2009

It escalated a bit much to say the least XD

@esther-c

You can take your time! If it’s any consolation, I think we’ll tag all the previous RPers on here when the dance starts. That way they know and don’t have to constantly keep track! 🙂

Whaley
                                @whalekeeper

@rae @anyone

Shifting to lunch 😛

Sebastian

Seb threw back some less-then-desirable words, the tamest of which he had read in an extremist pamphlet. But Hugo had already picked up his bag and left, so the boy stood up and scampered, shoes flying, around the main walk path and into the school.

He could only see his brother’s back, several yards ahead, slumped with hands in pockets. He mimicked this as he caught up, and spat something onto the floor.

“…What are you chewing?”

“That guy can save a trillion people by himself, but if he’s gonna loud-mouth my best friend for it, he’s a sicko.” The boy swallowed the rest of his homework and patted Hugo’s arm. “Go on, say it with me. Sicko. Sicko. Sicko -“

Hugo blinked. “He’s a sicko?”

“There you go! Now hold a grudge. This is how anger works.”

It was hard to tell any change under young Angelo’s scarf, but his cheeks lifted a little. He was undeniably upset. Although he nodded politely at those they passed, he kept blinking as if his eyes stung.

Seb didn’t know what to do, other than continue patting Hugo on the arm. Eventually he linked their arms and hung on at his short legs’ expense.

It was lunch time, but neither felt particularly sociable, especially the elder. They decided to eat outside, picnic fashion, on a sparsely populated green hill where no one could bother them.

Hugo lay staring at the clouds. Sebastian ran about on the top, wheeling his arms wildly, to better picture plane mechanics. It became for a short time a fine space to breathe.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,491 through 5,505 (of 5,544 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >