Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 5,456 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

I’m gonna do a Paxton RP!! Ahh!!

Paxton

Paxton’s fingers shook as he fingered the collar of his tie. The stiff uniform he’d been forced to wear was itchy. Uncomfortable.

His entire body trembled as he stared at his shoes, shined to perfection.

His mother would expect nothing less…

He swallowed, hoping he looked well enough.

Most students didn’t have to wear the uniforms that had been given out. They weren’t forced upon, though in years past they had been….

But…Paxton knew he would have to.

At least for now…

Until things became more lenient.

If they ever did.

His lips quivered as he tugged self consciously at the bottom of his blazer, shifting from foot to foot.

The door in front of him open. He straightened like a board, eyes growing wide.

His mother emerged from the office, dressed in a fine women’s suit, and a matching fitted skirt. Her long dark curls fell luxuriously over her shoulders as her dark eyes studied him.

He twitched under her gaze, making her eyes narrow.

Her heels clacked against the floor. Her hands reached out and Paxton froze as his mother smoothed back a strand of his fluffy white hair.

“You’ll do.” Was all she said. She walked past him. “Your brothers have agreed to show you around. You’ll meet them outside.”

Paxton’s heart dropped.

His brothers were the ones he’d been hoping to avoid as much as possible during this whole ordeal…

Though…

He knew that wouldn’t have been possible….

The whole reason he was here was so they could all keep an eye on him…

And…

A hand on him…

He simply nodded. His mother glanced back at him. “Well? Off you go. I’ve new students to check in.”

“Yes Mother.” Paxton whispered, shuffling out as quickly as possible.

The door shut behind him with a thud and he let out a breath he didn’t know he’d been holding, shoulders falling.

“Well, hello Flit.”

Paxton jumped, eyes flashing upward as three figures loomed over him. He shrunk against the closed door, now wishing nothing more then to be back inside with his mother.

“Why don’t we show you around? Hm, baby brother?” 

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76

okie dokie! We’ll do Grimm, Nyx and Jocelyn!

Jocelyn

Ah! The first day of school!

Jocelyn breathed in a breath of fresh air, smiling at the students the rushed past her. She looked to her left, hands on her hips, with a bright grin on her face.

“Well? Whatcha think?”

The boy next her, a few inches shorter, which was saying something considering she herself was short in size, pursed his lips.

He had two large ears, resembling those of a fox, that sprouted from his head, from where his tannish Orange hair was, and three tails extending from his back (there are clothes made specifically for them lol)

His ears twitched, as did his button-like nose, and he sighed. “We’re standing outside, Lynnie, I haven’t even seen the place yet.”

“Ah, come on! Can’t you just feel the excitement?” She beamed, throwing her arm over the boy’s shoulder. He huffed, but smiled, showing two fang-like canines.

“Yea, yea. I don’t see what’s so exciting about sitting in a classroom all day.”

“But just think! You get to hang with me,” she knuckled her hand into his hair, making the boy’s ears flatten. He gave a hiss.

“Stop that!” He rubbed one ear, but Jocelyn could see the smile on his face. His multi-colored eyes, one green, one brown, drifted over her shoulder. “Oh lookie, her comes your boooyfriend!”

Jocelyn brightened, spinning around.

Indeed, through the milling crowd of students stood the tall, lone figure. Dark-haired and fair-skinned, Grimm was quite a handsome fellow.

Many girls were quick to tell Jocelyn she was lucky to catch him.

And catch him she had.

Grimm wasn’t exactly the most…peopley of people.

Nor was he very open with his feelings. Until you got know him. It had taken a while. But then…they’d been friends for years.

“Grimm!” Jocelyn waved excitedly, catching the tall boy’s attention. He gave a small smile, heading her way.

The boy with fox ears sighed. “Great. Now I’m gonna have to spend the rest of my day watching you to be all lovey dovey.”

Lyn rolled her eyes, “Aww Nyx, you know Grimm doesn’t go for that kinda stuff. Besides, I’m sure he’ll be happy to help me show you around.”

“Mm..sure,” Nyx smirked as Grimm approached. The two caught eyes and Lyn watched Grimm’s smile falter.

“Hey Nyx.”

“Sup, Wolfboy.”

Grimm let out a long suffering sigh, shaking his head. “I forgot you were starting today.”

“Sorry to intrude,” Nyx hissed.

Grimm let out a chuckle, “Not what I meant,” he ruffled the kit’s ears, making Nyx scowl and leap away. “I just mean, good luck on your first day.”

See?” Lyn mouthed, smiling proudly to herself.

Before Nyx could say anything more, however, Jocelyn found herself on the ground, hit by a force from behind. “Oh!” She cried. Nyx also went sprawling forward, but was able to right himself quickly.

Both turned to see a brown-haired boy (I’m calling them all boys XD) with wide eyes.

“Hey!” Nyx cried.

“I’m so sorry!” The boy cried.

Grimm helped Jocelyn up, eyes narrowing at the boy. Jocelyn squeezed his arm, letting him know not to say anything else. Grimm could be….a bit overprotective of his friends.

“Sorry doesn’t exactly help…” Nyx crossed his arms.

“Nyx…” Lyn gave a small smile, then turned to the boy. “Ignore my little brother, he’s just a bit overprotective….as is my boyfriend.” Grimm was still glaring at the boy, but his eyes slowly softened once he realized no harm was meant. Nyx however still had his arms crossed, slightly pouting, pride obviously bruised from the near fall.

“I’m Jocelyn! This is Grimm, and of course my brother, Nyx. I think I’ve seen you around before….” Lyn tapped her chin, unable to recall the boy’s name.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. PAXTONNN!!!! *sobs* And oh…I love Nyx. xD

Riker

“I’m Jocelyn! This is Grimm, and of course my brother, Nyx. I think I’ve seen you around before….” The blonde tapped her chin, obviously trying to remember his name.

“Uhm…yeah…I…I’m Riker…Riker Schind…sorry, again, for running into you…really sorry about that…” He replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

He was such a klutz.

A mistake. 

Jocelyn grinned. “You’re fine! Nice to meet you, Riker.”

Riker shook her offered hand with a faint smile. “Thank you…nice to meet you too…all of you…”

Footsteps sounded, and suddenly an arm was around Riker. “Riker, hey, you’re finally here!”

“Me? I’ve been here for minutes now.” Riker replied with a roll of his eyes at his best friend.

Erich laughed and patted him on the back. “Yeah…yeah…okay…fine…so I’m a little late…” He turned his attention to Jocelyn, Grimm, and Nyx. “Hey, I know all of you…never met you personally, but I know you…except you. You new?” Erich asked, turning to Nyx with a grin.

Nyx nodded.

“He’s Nyx, my brother!” Jocelyn cried. “And I’m Jocelyn and this is Grimm.”

Erich grinned as he brushed a strand of his blonde hair, with it’s blue and orange tips, out of his eyes.

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 I think I’m gonna have Luna meet the boys if you’re good with that!

btw Luna and Paxton do not know Ara, November or the others yet in this AU!

Luna

Luna popped her earbuds out, sliding them into her hoodie pocket. She squinted, standing on her tiptoes to get a better view in the shining sun.

Destina Tasin Academy.

She smiled, long ears twitching.

Her first day of high school.

How….splendiferous!

A word she’d found in her dictionary the other day.

She pulled down the hood of her pastel lavender hoodie and rushed down the street, eager to arrive.

Upon reaching other students who were milling about, she stopped, taking in the sights.

The academy stood tall, ready to greet all who came in. She took it all in with a smile and wide eyes, skin sparkling.

This was going to be…wonderful!

At last…

New friends.

A chance to learn, outside of the commune! Not that she didn’t love her “family.” But…a girl needed time away…

And…oh, was she ready!

How excited she’d been when her parents-adopted that is-had spoken to her of coming to the academy.

She grinned, her purple hued eyes sparkling.

Her ears twitched at the sound of laughter nearby. She glanced to her right. A group of boys, of varying ages, were conversing.

One, the youngest from the looks of things, spoke. A quote, from a book.

One Luna knew well. She grinned.

“I love that book!” She cried, ignoring any and all rules of decorum. The group glanced at her. She blushed slightly, but quickly regained her composure. She slipped her hands from her hoodie, offering one to the tallest boy.

“I am Dolunay! Er-Luna…” She tilted her head with a small laugh.

No need to go by such a formal elven name…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 ahh Erich 😍 XD XD

Nyx

“We were just going to show my little brother around. Would you two like to join us?”

Nyx huffed, “I don’t need to be shown around, Lynnie. I can figure it out myself.”

Jocelyn looked at him, “What? And get lost? Mm, no.”

Nyx rolled his eyes. “I wouldn’t get lost.”

“Either way…you two are welcome to join us!” Jocelyn wrapped an arm around Grimm’s squeezing it tight. Grimm smiled at her, but other then that, didn’t return the affection.

It was obvious to see who the lovey dovey one really was in the relationship.

Is there anyone u want November and Ara to meet? Maybe Asher and Jayden?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I haven’t decided if Asher and Jayden are brothers or not yet…but they could meet them, yeah!

Either them or Ezra and Eva…xD

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 oh yea!! Can’t believe I forgot Ezra and Eva lol!!

or they could even meet some of the girls lol.

u wanna initiate a meeting since I’ve already RP-Ed as them?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 I think I’ll have Ezra and Eva meet them! 😀 But first, the bois and Riker and Erich!

Leo

“I am Dolunay! Er-Luna…” The girl tilted her head and laughed.

Leo shook her hand, which she had offered to him. (Leo’s the tallest as of right now, but Jakob will end up being the tallest, lol. xD) “I’m Leo. These are my brothers Joshua, Jakob, Reuben, and Wolfgang,” he introduced, motioning to each brother as he said their name.

“Nice to meet all of you!” Luna said, and let go of his hand.

Wolfgang turned to her with a bright smile. “You do love that book!? It’s one of our favorites!”

Erich

“Either way…you two are welcome to join us!” Jocelyn cried.

Erich grinned and shook Riker’s shoulder. “Come on, let’s do it! Would you like to spend time with them or only me?”

Riker laughed and smirked. “Well…you can be annoying…”

Erich shoved his friend’s shoulder, but Riker only laughed. “Come on, you.”

Riker laughed again, before he looked at Erich with a raised eyebrow. “Are you sure that’s up to the dress code…?”

Erich looked down at his leather jacket, white T-shirt, ripped jeans, hi-tops, and leather gloves. He shrugged. “Who cares if it does!?”

“I’m surprised they let you come to school in that…”

“Who? My parents? Riker, you know I have seven other siblings. Think they’d notice me?” Erich asked.

They had enough on their hands.

Riker shrugged. “I guess not.”

“And you know you don’t have to wear that uniform.”

Riker shrugged and turned his attention back to the others. “We’d love to come with you.”

Ezra

“Can’t believe we were both transferred to a new school…but at least we’re together.” Eva mused, wrapping an arm around him.

Ezra wrapped an arm around her shoulder. “Yeah…pretty fun…ain’t it?”

Eva laughed and nodded. “Very fun…I can’t wait. Are you going to be another sports boy?”

Ezra laughed. “Is that what you call it? Just because I played basketball, soccer, and was captain of the football team doesn’t mean I’ll do the same here.”

Eva laughed. “Yeah…alright…” She glanced around. “Uhm…do you know where we need to check in?”

Ezra shook his head. “No, I don’t.”

Eva pointed at two teens that had just walked into the school. “Hey, maybe they know!” She ran ahead, and Ezra ran to catch up with her.

“Excuse me!”

The orange haired boy and brunette girl turned around. Eva smiled. “Do you know where we can sign in? We’re new students. I’m Eva, and this is my boyfriend Ezra.”

Ezra gave a small wave and smile.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. If you don’t mind, I’m going to have a character meet Paxton…someone who can’t stand bullying…heh. XD

Leon

“I’ll see you later Aunt Henrietta!” Leon called, waving to his aunt.

She waved back.

Leon turned around to face the school.

Destina Tasin Academy

He took in a deep breath.

New year.

New school.

He let out the deep breath.

He’d do fine.

He would.

And later, when he got home, he’d do a Zoom call with his Dad.

Leon smiled.

He’d be home from his tour in a little less than a week. And his father had already promised that he would retire from the Army once he came home.

Leon smiled again, just as he saw something.

A little boy…surrounded by three bigger boys.

Bullies…more than likely.

Leon’s fists instinctively clenched.

He marched over. “Excuse me…what’s going on here!?”

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76

Luna

“Totally! It’s great!” She nodded, making herself look a bit like a bobble toy.

“Are you new here?” One of the older ones, Joshua asked. Luna dipped her chin as a nod.

“Yup! This is my first day!”

“Mine too!” Wolfgang exclaimed, excitement pinching his features.

“Vivid!”

He tilted his head in confusion. Luna chuckled awkwardly, “Heh, sorry. It’s ah…I use that word when I’m excited or think something’s cool.” She shrugged, throwing her shoulders as she slipped her hands back into her hoodie.

Her hands felt the paper inside and she pulled it out. Her class schedule. Her parents had gotten the headmistress to email it to them so they could print it out. She scanned it.

“By the way…any of you know where the math is? It’s my first class.”

November

November ran a hand through his curls, squeezing Ara’s hand tighter as the two walked down the halls. A few passerby’s stared, but only the new students. Anyone else who knew them…well they didn’t pay any mind.

Ara and November holding hands was a…common occurrence at this point.

N-Not because they were together or anything!!

Just…just because they were best friends! They’d…they’d always held each other’s hands…since they were kids…

Ara clutched her books in one arm, laughing at something November had just said, though at the moment he couldn’t recall what. He was too focused on the bell-like sound of her voice.

He glanced at his shoes.

“Excuse me!”

Ara stopped, making him stop. They turned to the voices. Two figures, a boy and girl ran up to them, around the same age as them, smiling.

The girl spoke first, “Do you know where we can sign in? We’re new students. I’m Eva, and this is my boyfriend Ezra.” She gestured to the young man next to her, gripping his arm.

Ara blinked shyly, but quickly regained herself. “Of course! So, down the hall, there’s a large red staircase. On the third floor is the Headmistress’ office. If you checked in online, however, there’s no need to go by there, except to collect your class schedule.”

“Thank you!” Ezra smiled. Eva’s eyes focused downward for a split second, at the two young people’s interlocked hands.

They immediately disconnected. November’s face went red. “Ah…n-no problem.”

“Y-yea!” Ara tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “If you, um, need anything else, most students around here are willing to help. I…ah hope you have a good first day!”

Jocelyn

“It’s settled then! Come on!” She gripped Grimm by the arm, dragging him through the crowds of students milling in the halls. Nyx followed after her.

“Where’s your first class?” She peeked over at Nyx’s schedule.

“Stupid math.”

“It’s not stupid,” Grimm replied, “You’re going to need it someday.”

Nyx rolled his eyes. “Ah, yes, when calculators become extinct.”

Grimm let out a breath. Lyn just laughed. “Bell’s going to ring in about…half an hour.” She leaned over to Nyx, “They give everyone extra time on the first day to get their bearings. Still, wouldn’t want you to be late on the first day! We’ll get you to class, then Grimm and I will head to ours.”

“Or…” Nyx replied, leaning back towards his sister. “I could not go to math class.”

Grimm glared. “Oh, no. You are not skipping. Not today. Not ever.”

Nyx returned the glare, “Psh, as if you could stop me.”

“Nyx….you’re not skipping,” Lyn said, and the boy crossed his arms with a pout.

“Fine…no promises for the future though.”

Paxton

“First class is math. We’ll take you there.” Aramis ruffled Paxton’s hair, making him tense up. He chuckled. “Ah, chill.” He leaned down, nose to nose with the boy, “Long as you don’t give us any trouble, we shouldn’t have any problems…right?”

Paxton nodded slowly.

Edric clapped him on the shoulder. Hard. He bounded forward, nearly falling. “Good!” The blonde grinned.

Soren stayed silent, hands slipped into the pockets of his black jeans, looking emotionless as ever. He stared at Paxton without so much as batting an eye, and then glanced to his right.

“Someone’s coming.” Was all he said.

“Excuse me…what’s going on over here?!” Paxton strained to see past his brother’s arms, but he was able to make out a tall dark-haired boy, the same age as his brother’s. His fists were clenched, eyes narrowed.

Edric crossed his arms, standing at his full height, taller then this dark-headed boy. “I don’t see how that’s any of your business.” His eyes glared, “But. If you just know, we were just about to show our brother here around.”

“He’s new,” Aramis added, smiling. He laid a hand on Paxton’s shoulder. He squeezed. To anyone else it would’ve just looked like a kind, brotherly gesture, but for Paxton, he knew it carried more.

The young man looked his brothers and then at Paxton, eyes softening. “Is this true?” He asked softly.

Paxton nodded without hesitation.

(Btw, I have a feeling Leon doesn’t realize it’s the Headmistresses boys and someone’s gonna be like BRUH DO U KNOW WHO THAT IS XD)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 hey u on?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 For a little while, at least! XD And yeah…Leon has no idea…who should tell him who they are? 😉

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 one of your charries who is his friend maybe?? I’d think they’re pretty well known around the school…

Meaning Deitrich and Adolphus probably are too…known as some of “their” boys XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

Mwahahahaha XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Yeah…Dietrich and Adolphus are most certainly well known…heh… DX

And I have an idea. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 5,456 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >