@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I moved two times and changed school groups two times, all during the pandemic and in the height of my teen years. (The emotions!)
Ah, yes emotions. Praise God for His faithfulness even in difficult moments!
(Thanks too for starting this topic 😋)
You’re welcome!
-
Light started the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@Loopylin, @Godlyfantasy, @Mineralizedwritings, @ava-blue, @Arien, @Elishavet-pidyon, @Freedomwriter76, @Felicity, @Erica, @Theloonyone, @Koshka, @Whalekeeper
So…I wasn’t quite sure what to put this topic in, so I just chose a random one. Yesterday, my mom showed me a picture of a precious 7 year old little girl. She was murdered a few days…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @whalekeeper @loopylin @arien @felicity @starofthenorth @anyone
Pretty short chapter here, I listened to the interstellar soundtrack while writing some of this, loved it! It keeps your attention enough so that you don’t feel bored, puts you in the zone for writing another world, and still lets you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @loopylin @felicity @whalekeeper @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6
Idk why I keep on forgetting this! Everytime I upload a chapter of my WIP here, I forget to attach the music that goes with my it!
That’s “start over” by Royal Tailor. I assume some of you guys…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Chapter 5 I think?
@felicity @starofthenorth @arien @theloonyone @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyoneelse!
Random art of Tauren: he is probably like 8 here? idk. I dunno if he still plays guitar 😂
Tauren walks out the door with purpose, having chosen to wear a sweater with his overalls instead of his work…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @freedomwriter76@lightoverdarkness6 @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @felicity @anyone @arien @starofthenorth
(Pls read chapter 3 first if you haven’t 😀)
Chapter 4
“Dad I’m going to go hang out with some friends.” Keiryn calls into the living room from the door.
Lesli glances up briefly from her writing, but quickly glanc…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Your so welcome! Yeah, I’ve been working on drawing, so my art can be good enough to share on here, and maybe draw someones character. I’m not ready yet though lol. I don’t want to butcher yalls babies XD.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @freedomwriter76 (why do I try to put a dash in your name like every time?!) @lightoverdarkness6 @folith-feolin (I can finally spell your name without using something for reference 😂) @whalekeeper @felicity
@anyone @arien @starofthenorth
Hey if yall are interested heres some of my story! If you want to read it I…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you for creating this topic!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @felicity @madelyn @theloonyone @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper
Here is another scene I wrote. This is after Christopher and Briana have been captured and have escaped. Christopher was fighting off a guard and told Briana to run. They just met again.
“I see you’re angry at me for doing what you told me…
-
Arien started the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I said I’d post something from my last book, A Dream Come True, so here is the pitch and the first chapter!
First, the pitch:
Elinor and her twin brother Aedan were supposed to be like children to the Dickinsons. Instead, the Dickinsons treat them more like slaves. When Aedan learns that the Dickinsons are planning to sell them as servants…
-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @felicity @koshka @theloonyone @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
So it seems like a lot of you said the same things, and I realized that just this scene alone doesn’t make much sense lol 🙂 So I’ll try to explain a little more.
This is basically the climax of Christopher and Briana’s relationship. So it’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @folith-feolin @theloonyone @loopylin @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @anyone
Ok so I’m not entirely done with chapter two… but I’m too excited to wait 😂.
@whalekeeper and @folith-feolin you guys know a bit more than the rest of us about the new character here because I’ve roleplayed with him and your characters. Try not to spoil…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ll pray for ya 💛 I’ve been going through something like that myself.
Lol thanks. Why do I always think it’s just me? 🤣
I’ll pray for you too! 💛
Also, awesome story! 😃 Please tag me for updates?
Thank you so much! I definitely will! 😃
I will attempt to do it in the correct order… I’m not so great at that 😅 That’s all I have for…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@folith-feolin @power @ava-blue @whalekeeper
Keiryn watches in curious fear as the wolf creature emerges from the fog. He takes a couple steps back.
She looks really tough. I don’t know why, her presence just made the air really tense.
The Anim removes a stringed instrument, and begins playing it softly. Keiryn tenses at the familiar sound. His…[Read more]
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@power @mineralizedwritings @ava-blue
Sathith! The stupid pup was looking at her.
Well it was time to stop observing and show herself, she supposed. Although she was hoping the strange Ferret would get angry enough to attack the child, it would have been entertaining to watch.
As Kithi walked forward she started fingering her vyutilar* bow,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@power @whalekeeper @ava-blue @folith-feolin (Really sorry if I forgot somebody)
Keiryn
Keiryn rounds the corner of passage nine, lightly jogging to the maintenance room behind the shops. His leather backpack jostles with his pace; his school shoes clacking on the polished concrete floor loudly. His excited demeanor illuminates the air around…[Read more]
- Load More
