@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool. 👍
-
Loopy posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @otherpeopleImightforgetsorry
Hi! So I guess it’s normal for us to announce when we won’t be on very much anymore. I’m going on a trip on Sunday for about three weeks and so I probably won’t be on here much or at all.
You guys can do whatever with my…[Read more] -
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @acancello @anyone-else-here-lol
I wrote another short story
Just so you guys know most of my short stories will be about Rebecca and Edmund XD (They’re so sweet)
I’m writing another one where they meant XD like freedom’s and godlyfantasy’s
So this is for yesterday’s prompt and by…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome! Riya will definitely come! Silly question but… is the three days, three school days for our charries, or three days for us? 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley AWESOME!!
I just wrote mine for June 1st Prompt!!!
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @anyone idk who to tag cuz idk who really wants to read it??? X
Day 1: Meet Cute
MCs: Child Ara and Child November
“Meet Cute” (In when two future love interests first meet)
“Wowie…”
November stared wide-eyed at the immaculat…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!! I have so many girls Charries who would love this
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Oooh Beta might like that, if only for socialization (she’s a raptor so…y’know….she doesn’t need clothes….but maybe she’ll find something she can wear)
Omega….ehh. Not sure if dresses are her thing, but she’ll probably do it to make some friends and take some time off from her brothers lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
THERE IS A NEW CHAPTERRRRR!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @smiley @starshiness @mineralizedwritings
TW: Not sure how to label this…Umm…Someone is grabbed and poked almost choked by tentacles? Just overall not fun. IDK XD XD HOW DO U DISCLAIMER THAT ROFL
Chapter…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey everyone! I’m sprinting at :05 to work on a youth lesson for this Sunday night. Feel free to join me for any of ur own projects and id love to hear ur progress!!!
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @smiley @starshiness
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh man you stole her breakfast?! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Age Limits… ? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
Oof, if only I had known that I could join when I was twelve. I was anxiously waiting until I was thirteen. 😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
Life has been kinda crazy lately. I started YWW, and everything else in highschool (a total of nine other subjects), I’m starting up a new schedule to better fit in writing, reading, school, etc… And though I haven’t been tagged for much here recently, it’s still kind of been crazy keeping up with two writer communities at once. I love KP, and…[Read more]
-
We’ll miss ya! Greatest luck with YWW and writing in general!
-
Aww girl I’ll miss you too!! I hope you enjoy YWW tho! Yeah I’ve been pretty busy lately too, but I’ll definitely have to keep in touch!! ♥️♥️
-
@thearcaneaxiom Thank you!!
@hybridlore Thank you so much!! I totally get it. Feel free to talk with me about anything! ❤️❤️
-
-
-
We will miss you! <3
I hope it goes well for you, I can imagine two writing communities would be a bit much to do at once. Good luck!-
Thanks!!
-
-
Thank you, Freedom!! I really appreciate it.
-
Ill miss you a bunch! Hope you have a great summer and fun time with everything!
-
Thank you so much!!
-
-
By Solfyre we’ll miss you!!!!!!!! ): but I hope you enjoy YWW and everything else and that you keep up with writing
-
Thank you Miley!! I’ll miss all of you guys, too.
-
-
I’ll miss you girl!! I’ll be praying that God continues to guide and strengthen you through YWW!
(my very close friend Lily Wallaker is on Ydubs, so I’d encourage you to get to know her. She’s pretty awesome. 😉 Tell her Emily sent you.)
-
Thank you so much!
And hey, I just talked to Lily on a sprint!!
-
-
I’ll miss you a lot, Ava!! I’ll be praying for you! 🙏🏼❤️ Hope you have a wonderful summer!! 😊
-
Thank you so much!!! I hope you have a good summer, too!!
-
You’re so welcome!!
Thx!!
-
-
-
Aww I’ll miss you so much girl!! But I totally get it. I’ll be praying for you and can’t wait to talk to you again soon! 🙂
And yes, that would be great to stay in touch! ❤️
-
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Age Limits… ? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
She can totally join! The age rule isn’t super strict, so as long as she’s around Thirteen she can join.
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper
I’M SO GLAD Y’ALL LOVE HIM!!!!
@euodia-vision WE DEFINITELY HAVE ISSUES XD Hey, at least none of us are alone tho lolll
And yes, I will keep telling myself this is totally normal because I am a young adult with typical young adult emotion *breathes*… he’s just so lovable yall how can I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AAHHH GURL I LOVE IT!!! IT’S AMAAAAAAAAZING
So much hard work!! I love when Lesli stares Tauren down… XDXD The frame work was great! You should post more, when you finish more, please!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRL!!! <3
Lol that scene is one of my favorites too
XD actually that’s it lol. I might do a couple more in the time between now…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @loopylin @gwyndalf-the-wise @arcanetheaxiom @whalekeeper @anyone else!
Ok so I just finished a project for my art 105 class, it’s an 8 page comic! Each page has to use a different principle of design. I haven’t printed it yet, but I have the digital files! Hope you guys…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright, so I had this fun idea.
What if we found actors that look like our characters? 😏 (if you charrie is a human XD) I know some of us already have face claims for our characters, but what if we did face claims, but they were real people? So just imagine your book as a movie, and pick the actors! (And depending on the movie that you’ve seen t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Very cool! Ha, yeah sometimes I make a character and then find there’s a story with a character that’s just like them, and I didn’t know it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper NGL, I love Seb’s interdimensional qualities.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks XD I used to watch a ton of videos about Disney movies I was a Disney nerd XD
- Load More

Ok! Have fun! Wow, I would get so homesick XD I can be away from home for like 4 days.
Oooh, sounds fun!! Have a good time!! 😊