Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    Faith
    @awsumfaith
      • Total Posts: 239

Hello! I really wanna share all my current WIP’s characters with you guys, and i also really wanna meet all of yours!

@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @felicity @thearcaneaxiom @kyronthearcanin @euodia-vision @sarafini @anyone-else-who-wants-to-hear-or-share-characters

"does anyone have any good ideas?"
      "Oh yeah, but none for this"

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
      @kyronthearcanin
        • Total Posts: 697

@awsumfaith

Sounds really cool! I’ll definitely be on here later to see yours and share mine. 🙂

You can make anything by writing - C. S. Lewis

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2588

@awsumfaith

Talia: *Bursts into the forum* “New guttersnipes to push about!? Introduce me to them right away. I’m not one to turn a blind eye to. Besides, I can show ’em around better than anybody.”

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3202

@awsumfaith

Yes, please share!! I’d love to hear more about them! 😄

(And I’d love to talk about my charries too… 😏😁)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Gwyndalf the Wise
            @gwyndalf-the-wise
              • Total Posts: 404

@awsumfaith

I’d love to hear about you characters! =D

XD I have a lot of characters of my own so I may not share all of them but I’m definitely willing to share some if you want.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
              (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Faith
              @awsumfaith

Arwen Kilmer

(Main character)

She is 17 with curly dark brown hair, deep brown eyes, and a brown complexion. Human.

She lives in Hedquist with her mother and baby brother. Her father disappeared on a trading ship to the island Snidd two years prior to the events of this story. Arwen is brave at heart and longs for adventure. She hates the idea of staying in one place and wants to explore the world

Aesthetic:

Compasses and spyglasses

Patched clothing

Leather boots

Daydreaming

Mountain sunsets

Cozy fireplace

Wind blowing her hair

Wrinkled maps

@gwyndalf-the-wise
                @esther-c @whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Faith.

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings
                  • Total Posts: 2794

@awsumfaith

Cool! I like your characters aesthetic!

Hmm… I think I’ll do Kaine because he’s my current fav.

Kaine is kinda a orphan? He’s taken care of by his sister (Everly) who is like 8 years older than him. He’s 15 at the time of my 3rd book. He’s got like a cottage-core woodsy aesthetic. His arc is mostly letting go of fear and learning to trust, and also forgiveness.

(Spoiler, he’s actually Everly’s half sibling, that comes into play later)

へびは かっこいい です!

LoopyLin
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2020

@awsumfaith I like her! Arwen is a really pretty name and I love that you made an aesthetic list for her.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                    @kyronthearcanin

@awsumfaith

Arwen sounds so cool! For some reason, though, I like most names with ‘wen’ at the end, so I guess I’m just weird. The aesthetic is especially cool!😃

I’ll try a one of my not-so-human characters and a human, because I don’t have a whole lot of humans. 😅

Rina- MC for Healer

A few years (more or less) from adulthood. A Lupinari -Arcanin halfling (Lupinari are essentially standing wolves, and the Arcanin are bears with stars on their foreheads, and some kind of magic. So, basically she’s a Lupinari that has thick fur, *SPOILER ALERT* healing magic, a star on her forehead, and can stand on all fours) with light gray fur. Usually she wears a weathered old hooded cloak and satchel, both a light brown color.

Wow, A+ on that definition right there! 🤣🤣

Rina has been a prisoner of the Serpenree (lizard-ish creatures, but on two legs, so humanlike) since she was little. She can’t remember who her parents are, but she has faint memories of Lupus, her home planet, where the Lupinari live. The Serpenree have her work as a healer on the battlefield until she has her chance to escape.

Did a lot of kind of randomness for her, these next ones are from a new WIP idea, and I already had them typed up for a worldbuilding thing, so here they are:

Jassin Rathian

Adventurous, hardworking, loyal, reliable, assertive.
                      A Rovyre.
                      Myers-Briggs personality: Commander. Bold, imaginative, and strong-willed leaders, always finding a way- or making one.
                      Usually gets competitive when faced with trials and opposition. But when things get too rough, he gets frustrated, and often wants time to think things out alone.
                      He looks up to Zane Saelethil, a famous whale-hunter who saved his town from an attack from another kingdom using only a harpoon.

Lyori Ciliren

Sensitive, smart, spirited, nervous, precise.
                      A Valcan.
                      Myers-Briggs personality: Advocate. Quiet and mystical, yet very inspiring and tireless idealists.
                      Usually gets extremely nervous when faced with trials and opposition. She usually manages to push through when it matters most.
                      She looks up to her mother, Alasse Ciliren, who is the member of the seven-person-council of Valcan, and seems to have an unreasonable amount of wisdom.

Valor Venhorn

Quick-witted, reflective, empathetic, cynical, trustworthy.
                      An Aerel.
                      Myers-Briggs personality: Protagonist. Charismatic and inspiring leaders, able to mesmerize their listeners.
                      A quick thinker when faced with trials and opposition. He immediately worries about everyone else rather than himself.
                      He looks up to his father, Sharo Venhorn, who died to help his family stay together.

Ailre Venhorn

Optimistic, resourceful, sincere, supportive, analytical.
                      An Aerel.
                      Myers-Briggs personality: Adventurer. Flexible and charming artists, always ready to explore and experience something new.
                      Often gets flustered when faced with trials and opposition. She likes to think everything out first, so when she has to make quick decisions, it’s a struggle.
                      She looks up to Valor, who almost always seems to make the right decision, even though she’s sometimes annoyed by it.

(I couldn’t decide which to put, so I just chose them all lol. They’re all kind of equal MCs)

Gwyndalf the Wise
                      @gwyndalf-the-wise

@awsumfaith

Oooo I like her! And yay for siblings. =D

Since you’re doing your protagonist I guess I’ll pick one of mine. XD
                        I don’t want to overload people with information so I’m just gonna copy what you shared about your character and do that about mine…

Teilo O’Muirynn *insert last adoptive last name* He is the MC, I’m 99% sure… Uh…his age fluctuates in my brain for some reason. 15 or 16 probably. Uhhhh I’m better off showing you a drawing of him versus trying to describe what he looks like. So I’ll do that later… He’s a human. An abnormal human, but still human.

At the very beginning of the story he’s going to live somewhere but isn’t there yet. don’t have names for the place *facepalm* He used to live in Muirynn with his grandfather, parents, and younger siblings but doesn’t because he’s now unofficially banished from the country. or at least I think so the specifics may change He’s loyal to those is he cares about and has a high code of honor. He battles anxiety and paranoia on a regular basis and didn’t really want this kind of adventure in the first place, but it was kinda inevitable. =p

Aesthetic: Uhhh I’m not sure but maybe:

• Dark blues with hints of brown
                        • Books
                        • Leather satchels
                        • Confusion
                        • Spoiler
                        • SPOILER
                        • sPoILeR
                        • Ice
                        • Ripples
                        • Stacks and stacks of paperwork
                        • Laws
                        • Jail
                        • Feather pen
                        • Inside jokes
                        • Stuff
                        • Um
                        • Yeah
                        • The End XD also known as I have no idea how aesthetics work so I don’t know if this list is even relevant

Gwyndalf the Wise
                        @gwyndalf-the-wise

@kyronthearcanin

OOOO I like them all! =D

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                          @kyronthearcanin

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Thanks!!!

And Teilo sounds great! 🙂

Faith
                            @awsumfaith

@mineralizedwritings

Oo, I like his arc! And the cottage-core woodsy aesthetic too

@loopylin

Thank you!

@kyronthearcanin

Wow, I really like Rina! She sounds so cool

@gwyndalf-the-wise

I like Teilo’s name! And I think you did pretty good on the aesthetic list 😂

Faith
                              @awsumfaith

This character is one of my favorites to make, she’s based off of my sister, who has quite the personality.

Naolin

Arwen’s best friend. She is also 17, with long brown hair to her ankles, hazel eyes, and transparent wings. Seaside Fairy. (In my world fairies define themselves by their generational occupation. Seaside fairies are known for fishing and boat building.)

She lives in Hedquist with her parents and nine siblings (fairies have large families) and spends her time with Arwen. She is funny and will do anything for a laugh. She is musical and will play any instrument she can get her hands on. She’s prone to giggle and talks in long fast sentences. She loves food and gets hungry in the most random moments. She’s not scared of adventure and encourages Arwen in her dreams.

Aesthetic:

Barefoot in the sand

Ocean breeze

Seashells

Foggy docks

Jelly filled pastries

Sharing secrets

Dancing to music

Seagulls overhead

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Faith.

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings
                                  • Total Posts: 2794

@awsumfaith

Thanks! He and Everly are the ones in my pfp. (Lol I just changed it, but he was in there before I changed it too. I guess I have a tendancy to use pics of him for my pfp)

へびは かっこいい です!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 218 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >