@whalekeeper
Active 6 hours, 19 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@koshka @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Poor wolf is so naive. And he also doesn’t read people well. At least at this stage.
Wolfgang
He blinked. “Sorry, what? I don’t know what you mean. Are those words your country’s name? They can’t be your age, unless you have a different numeric system too. That would be funny,” He lau…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Ellis
“I like it. I arrived yesterday. My room is nice and the food is good. I’m excited to explore the grounds and take lessons.” Ellis finished the last bit of food on his plate and then leaned back. His pain had reduced to a dull ache and his mood was quickly improving. “I was thinking of taking a walk in the gardens, then…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Ellis
Ellis smiled. He almost wanted to meet his brothers. They had to have some interesting stories to tell.
“You don’t seem like the fairies from the stories I’ve been told… I apologize. That might sound offensive. You just seem more human.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
“I have two human brothers.” Soft pride seeped into his voice. “They were the first people I ever met, after they got lost in faerie land. That was before I knew about this place. It is a long story.”
Awwww, I love this kid. Not entirely sure what this all means but I live him anyway.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
No, just pushed his chair back from the table to get a little space. Probably should have specified.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
did he walk away?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Ooooh, I knew these boys would clash. The major problem here is that Ari was already irritated at Wolfgang.
Ari
For a moment he just stared at the boy. Impudent, noisy, irritating…
If he was Halir, he would laugh. If he was Heral, he would just walk away. But he was Ari, and what did Ari do?
It you want friends…his…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Lois is right there ready to break it up
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I am on the edge of my seat rn. Wolf, you are so close to being punched
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Wolfgang
He grinned. “Ari Verenion, that’s not German I’ll wager. Where are you from? How old are you? Oh,” He held out his hand to shake. “I’m Wolfgang Von Heinz– the first,” he added with a wink.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper So accurate LOL.
@loopylin @keilah-h (funny thing, I keep typing your KP tag on Unvale and then confusing myself when your username doesn’t pop up XD.)
Gabriel
“I’m supposed to name it?” He questioned, peering at it in his free hand. For a second he had thought they were an earring until Lucy gave an explanation. “I never name…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
O_O
Ari
He nearly choked on his spiced wine. The boy beside him stared back with laughing eyes…Ari’s face darkened.
“You ask many questions.”
At the sound of his voice a few long time students nearby flinched and shrank away. Ari ignored them in favor of another sip of wine. It was little more than spiced grape cordial, but…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @anyone else
kp just ate my post.
Wolfgang
Breakfast was a matter of minutes. When that all important task was complete, Wolfgang leaned back with a glass of milk and another muffin in his hand. He ate the muffin in two bites and drained the glass, setting it down with a careful bang. “That was very good, almost l…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I also love how literally almost everyone is wiped out or in turmoil and we’ve only been here one night.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Haha! I want to see so many more!! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @esther-c
Umm guys I need some help.
I think my story has outgrown all the powers and stuff. it just makes it complicated!!
The more I read books nowadays there are a LOT of books out there similar to mine. Like, there are all the rich people with powers, and they have control over the people who don’t have powers.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 2 months, 1 week ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @grcr @others who remember my book
GUYSSSS
I found a song that is like the theme song of my Andromeda book
It’s called Commodity by Remedy Drive!! It fits sooo well
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months, 1 week ago
Guys I have failed XD
I fell off the face of the earth again!! I will post the links either today or tomorrow for sure hahaha I’m so sorry for the delay!!!
- Load More
