@whalekeeper
Active 5 hours, 15 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh dear… XD
Ari
Falling.
Ari’s mouth opened to scream but no voice came. Blood rushed in his ears. He clung to Moth’s hand in a death grip. Sparks danced with the black sky.
I’m not going to…not…
Darkness. Silence.
…
Wind rushing by his ears. Ari opened his eyes. Pain twinged. His were clenched around something,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Btw, here’s a link to an illustration Elishavet did of Ari. Just delite the space after the h.
h ttps://www.instagram.com/p/DaoPo3RmdfJ/?img_index=2&igsh=NzRiZTUzZWdldG9l
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
At last KP has let me in!
Ari
Perhaps he wasn’t a bard himself, but this certainly didn’t seem to be the typical method of taleweaving. At least I’m not afraid of hights.
Colors, wind, light, they all conspired to dizzy him yet he couldn’t close his eyes. His pulse turned to a wild thrum in his head that mixed with the churning o…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
We shall now have a moment of silence for the dear departed.
…
…
…
Okay, moment over.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months, 2 weeks ago
hehe glad you’re enjoying it <3 Sara deserves most of the credit for the idea though
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
*sadly drinks tea*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I want to bring Felicity back now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@highscribeofaetherium sorry for dropping off the face of the earth there for a bit
Rallascant
Rallascant waved to him, wiggling his fingers. Iris solemnly returned to her pedestal and said her farewell. As  Acharis turned and began to leave, Rallascant called after him, “Don’t forget to ask for help if you ever need it!”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you!!! (He has no faceclaim yet so I stole a doodle off the internet for a placeholder. XD)

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I agree with Keilah, it’s cute! (also, what cuckoo clocks ever do to Remington? 😭)
I like it! I never actually noticed Rook’s heterochromia!
You can put it into any sort of program that allows you to place text on an image. I personally use Canva (I just don’t use the AI features on it) but you do need an…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Pardon my tech incompetent self, but how does one fill out those things?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I tried it too! I think I might do this for all my characters. It’s very fun

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
glad you like the crest, I wanted you to see it without posting the whole thing online. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Peter’s father is the gardener, Peter is a chauffeur and mechanic.
lol, sour and haughty, but also good looking.
Yes, Rafe is Swiss. Hmmm, Francis is an only son of the Von Donnersmarck family, so i could give you a little history dump on them……
The House of Von Donnersmarck is an old Austro-German noble family that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh awesome! I’m so glad you like her! It was both, and I couldn’t tell what was weighing in more, but maybe I just have an accurate mental picture!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 4 weeks ago
btw, I don’t know if you remembered, but Konrad is the more spunky jokester of the twins and Johannas is the quieter thoughtful one.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 4 weeks ago
OH MY WORD!! I love it! That is so them!!! Haha!!! I can totally see it! Now I’m going to make you do all the characters!! I would love to see what a Melvin horse would look like, or a Katerina!!! Or Rudi, oh and Nora of course! And Julius… and Natalie……..
I love them!!!!!
Well, Konrad and Johannas are Jewish, so you…[Read more]
- Load More

