@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 2 weeks ago
It’s late/early depending how you look at it and I had the sudden urge to post this here.
I think I told you guys about my presyncope which is basically the fancy term for getting lightheaded and falling over without passing out.
Well, Friday I had a bad day where I felt occasionally dizzy, my head feeling like I had been hanging upside-down.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
For those interested, this is an anonymous poll for who you’d like to see me draw/redraw next.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellete-giselle thank you!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Much happier
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h
I feel like changing my rp, but I can’t edit it, so please accept this alternative instead.
Gabriel Mai
He didn’t like things mysteriously appearing, especially not here. He moved closer to the girls, primrose eyes watching the pathway warily. He knew Soldier would try the door.
“You two stay here,” He comma…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Wolfgang
A bright ringing laugh burst from him. “Tournaments are for knights, like in King Arthur’s day! We don’t have knights anymore. Well, the Brits do. I always wanted to go to England. But no, the Olympics is a huge competition that the best champions from every country in the world come to compete in. There are all…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
love it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
ahh! Thank you!!! He looks great!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
those are so cool!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h
Gabriel
He didn’t like things mysteriously appearing. He moved closer to the girls, primrose eyes watching the pathway warily. He knew Soldier would try the door. He’d rather he himself scouted it out first.
“You two stay here,” He commanded the girls, pulling up his mask and drawing his blades. He approached…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Playing with a new coloring technique.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks. XD He’s just a scared little hedgehog with all the prickles out.
Sounds good to me!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
A little bored despite the late hour so here’s a ramble into this wild boy’s mental state.
Ari
Low lamplight painted the gold and crimson walls in a warm glow. Muted footsteps echoed off the polished floors.
Ari mounted the last few steps up to the floor with his personal quarters. A few other residents sprinkled the hallway in wandering…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 4 months, 2 weeks ago
My mom told me I have no sense of direction. I was so mad I packed up my stuff and right.
- Load More


