-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Here’s my WIP if you’re interested! And don’t feel pressured to read it if you’re busy (or just don’t want to!, I understand that life gets complicated and busy!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Just read this! You did a great job with helping me connect with the characters. They feel so real!!!
I like your descriptions, but like others are saying, they were kind of long. I think it would help if you spread the descriptions out along the chapter instead of making them into one long paragraph. I’ve struggled with this as well, so…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Or any other of Ted Dekker’s books?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oh, okay! Yeah, I think I preferred AD30, but 33 was still good. It was really sad though – I won’t spoil XD
Have you read the Chosen series by Jerry B. Jenkins? It’s basically the show, but written as a book, and it’s SO good!! I liked all the insight into the characters. I’ve only seen a few episodes of the show, so I might be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thanks! If you want to read more, I can tag you on the forum where I am posting the whole story and asking for critiques.
I feel so bad for Sef but I LOVE their relationship! It makes me so happy! 🙂
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
@livingwoodchronicles how are you doing??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sounds fun!! Min and Allison gave pretty good examples. I don’t really have that much experience writing scripts, but I wish you luck!
Lolol 😂
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Awww, I love it! You should definitively keep it, its so sweet!
I love it! Poor Sef, at least she has Lilitu. 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
like @lydia-s said: reinforcements have arrived!
Most romantic thing I’ve written (i mean it’s not that romantic but it still makes me happy every time I read it!)
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upstairs and began to panic. It was late, and the odds that Iver had not been drinking were next to impossible. She knew she should ans…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Okay guys, here’s the most romantic thing I’ve written so far:
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upstairs and began to panic. It was late, and the odds that Iver had not been drinking were next to impossible. She knew she should answer, she knew that hiding would only make him worse, but she was paralyzed with the cold hands of fea…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
I hope so!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
@grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Yeah i just tried and the green bar thingy loads but then it goes away and nothing happens. I’ve hit refresh multiple times but it doesn’t work 🙁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
I tried a half-hour ago and it still doesn’t work :(((
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thank you so much💗 That made my day!
-
Allison replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh, and since you have the characters and plot figured out (How did I not see that??🤣) Just make sure Its to to elaborate and complicated and you add lots of details and description!
-
Allison replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
How fun! I have written a ton of plays when I lived in a neighborhood with a lot of kids even one about the board game “Clue.” I still write some now to preform when I see them all again, my longest being around 17 pages. I can try to help you out, 🙂 I think some good tips would to have everyone have around equal lines, if they want.…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thanks! 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
@trailblazer @light-warrior-pen @hybridlore @freedomwriter76
Here it is!
Before I could think any further, I collapsed on a bed, and fell asleep. I had a dream, one that filled me with pure happiness. It was the story of how my parents met. The story was told many times and each time, mom could not ever stop laughing and dad still felt a little…[Read more]
- Load More
