-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae Sure! I think Dante is meeting some other characters first, though. And I’m not worried about his safety XD He’s spent half his life avoiding people who want to kill him
The Girls
“Look at us,” Eddie said, before popping two more marshmallows in her mouth.
“Yes, we’re identical twins.” Ellie picked nervously at the tablecl…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
sorry about the poor quality of that rp, I was really tired last night…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Can you guys pray for me?
Lately I’ve been having a lot of problems with my mental health…it started out as just feeling insecure, and then it grew into not being able to accept love from anybody, whether it was my friends, family, or even Jesus! I’ve been trying to fight it, and pray a lot, but it just feels like I’m not strong enough on my…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Nar
Nar gave Alpha one hard cold look and tried to follow Web, but lost the little blond and was left to wander about the school looking for Hugo to apologize for her brother’s actions. Realizing it was lunchtime, she settled into a corner and ate silently, looking out for either her brother, Hugo or Seb. She wouldn’t see any of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hi! I’m doing good I think. I just got a job working at a candy shop at a theme park I grew up visiting every summer, so that’s kinda magical. And I’ve been doing a lot of art. My family is trying to get an apartment so we can move again.
That’s awesome that you’re doing driver’s ed! :] I was pretty terrified of driving a couple mont…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@beth-torres XD I love him
Ed
Ellie took a deep breath and hid half her face in her hands. “Ed is convinced that you’re the doppelgänger or something of our friend. He likes squid. The animals. Not as food. Her only evidence is you both have the same color hair. That’s it.”
“Hey, you never know.” Eddie crossed her arms defensiv…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I wouldn’t be too interested in that kind of rp, but you could if you want
Also, poor Babs, I wanna hug her <3
The Twins
Remembering her time in the cafe the day before, Ellie turned a shade of pink. She desperately hoped Marcel hadn’t seen her when she had dove for cover behind the counter.
“No.” Ed eyed the boy’s pink hair.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Could Ellie meet Marcel if he’s in the lunchroom?
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator That’s amazing 😂 Josh must pay for his crimes
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok maybe more like this coming week.
That’s alright! I understand life being busy. There’s no rush here or anything
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I did write an rp, twice. But the first time wi-fi must have gone out briefly, and the second they signed me out. Just my luck.
oof. That’s unfortunate.
I usually type my rps out in a google doc first, and then copy and paste it into kp. Then, if my post gets deleted somehow, I can just copy and paste it again.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
You guys…this got intense XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I did write an rp, twice. But the first time wi-fi must have gone out briefly, and the second they signed me out. Just my luck.
Alpha
“I’m not asking you to be a suicidal maniac, or to bear the weight of protecting a trillion people on your shoulders just because of some debt when you were a child like me, all I am asking is that…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@people
Should it be lunchtime now? I feel like it should be lunchtime
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oscar and Hana
Oscar was disappointed, but he tried not to let it show. In response to Chase’s question, he tapped his own left ear.
“I’m half deaf. I learned ASL, though I don’t actually need it to talk with people. But I find it really fun and I get excited if there’s a chance someone else knows it too. That’s why I asked.”
Hana sudde…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Me, watching the other characters’ drama while neglecting writing for my own characters:
*insert the Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme cuz pics are still broken*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
To be honest, I was having doubts about this fight, but now…you struck the point of excitement in me, and the emotional point in Alpha. Well done.
Jr
Jr didn’t avoid the knife, letting the blade stab him in the torso. Nar screamed. After looking down, Alpha Grath stared at his attacker.
“Hugo Angelo, this fight isn’t only about…[Read more]
- Load More
