-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Lucian
Both boys studied each other a moment longer than necessary. Lucian’s eyes looked calm but still engaged. He had heard about a fairy prince coming to the school, but had read nothing about him. This hadn’t been what he expected the all-powerful beings to look like. He’d imagined a lot of things, but small and fuzzy wasn’t one…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
He did a somersault and tucked himself behind a bush,
Hehe yessss headcanon confirmed
Also, @everyone
There are stables somewhere on the school grounds, right? Did we decide where those were?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I missed so muchhh
I am happy to see that the playlist or something else in our heads jumpstarted this again :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @whalekeeper I am cackling rn reading this interaction hehe
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Speaking of, I would love to age Lu into a teenager. She would be much more trouble. Gabriel would absolutely not be able to control her, and things would happen. But I was originally planning to just age her back to adulthood, which has its own fun potential. Decisions, decisions.
Ah, I see, you wish to give Gabriel some gray…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
MelMel giggled. “You guys are all eating them wrong.”
She handed Lucy a cheese stick, and then Soldier three more. Then she held her own cheese stick up in the air like a baton.
“Tour time! Come on.”
She began wandering around the kitchen and living room, pointing out various things she considered importa…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
XD the only time Lois gets exercise in is when he is taking nice strolls in the garden, or when he is dragging his girlfriend away from yet another fistfight
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ellis
Next to the fencing strips, there was a rack that held several rows of practice swords. Ellis took his time looking through them and testing to see what felt good in his left hand. He gave one sword a few practice swings.
“I thought I’d find you here.”
Ellis turned to find his brother beside him. Somehow, his quiet voice…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
“He might find Lois in the gymnasium.”
“He will not. Lois would have to be dragged there XD”
HA!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
FREEDOM!!!! So good to see you again!!!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
I’m resisting the urge to edit it even more
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon I just spent two hours on this lol. Do you guys have Spotify?
h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/3EvgmRnCo9GXDZjQCzZJUl?si=QrQ2KIZgRBuDja1h6ED7iQ&utm_source=copy-link&pi=bIpp8P3OSVmPK
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
We might need to make a playlist
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Aww. That’s slightly similar to Lu’s pet nickname, which somehow hasn’t appeared in the rp yet. I’d give you a free drawing if you could guess it, but I doubt you could. XD
Huh. Interesting. *Stuffs it away inside my head*
I do wonder what it would be like if Noelle was one of the children in the rp. But I’m pretty sure Gabriel h…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Ellis
“Depends on his mood. Lucian can be a bit of a sore loser.” Ellis smiled, and the two of them stepped into the building. Sounds of playful shouting, talking, and weapons hitting their targets echoed off the walls. Ellis admired the equipment around them as they headed towards the fencing area.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Hi! It’s been a while! How are you doing?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @loopylin
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel took the offered cheese stick, trying to open the packaging. It felt so weird to his fingers, smooth and cold without texture or the same crinkle as paper. He eventually ripped it open, but hated the texture of the cheese. It felt a bit slimy to him, but he didn’t want to offend Mel, so took a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
It doesn’t help she’s taller than him by a few inches, so a long dress on her is even longer on him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Tags are only sometimes working for me, so sorry about the late reply
So maybe we – the labyrinth people – helped you realize Gabriel should be an older brother? :-p
Oh yes. I do kinda doubt not giving him a little sibling now by blood, but it’d complicate things that I don’t want to complicate right now.
So I’m settling for him…[Read more]
- Load More
