@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 2 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! You?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Tomorrow sounds good! Maybe starting at 1:00?
Also, sorry I didn’t respond in time to chat, Whaley. I fell asleep on lunch break and took a 2.5 hour nap instead of writing. So, I hope you got rest too…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Awesome! Would you like to meet today in fortyish minutes? (1:30) That’s when I’m planning to get my writing out. Or schedule a call for tomorrow since this is short notice?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
@theducktator Ah, so that’s what that was.
I wasn’t gonna click on it anyway, I knew we didn’t have anything going on and it looked sus to me, but thanks for the warning.
-
Liberty started the topic Fundraiser for Ellette? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty @rae @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @beth-torres @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12
Hey people! I have not been on here for a very long time. But I did have a blast looking at all the art…
Anyway, Ellette is putting on a play w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
@theducktator as in like Ender’s Game?
oh yeah!
it was great. But sorta violent. But still really good.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @rae @theducktator @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @anyone else
Hey guys! Time to talk about this writing zoom call idea. If anyone is interested, please let me know what your time zone is, and when you’re usually free. I’ll try to arrange a time when the most people can get together.
The idea for this call is to have a few writing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon @rae @theducktator
K! That would be fun. I’ll find a few dates and propose them on the topic where we normally talk about this.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
@theducktator nothing much, really. Last time you roleplayed was I think page 522 and since then there have been just a few dodgeball shenanigans and a whole lot of Dante/Rory/Leo roleplays which do not need to be read to know what’s going on. They’re just on a side quest. After dodgeball, there’s lunch and then I think classes end early and…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
@loopylin @theducktator @koshka
I’m not sure how to move forward with the dodgeball. It’s fun, but I’m a little lost. Should we declare a winner?
Viktor
Something blurred in the corner of his vision. Viktor swiveled, his breath locking up in his chest as he recognized the shape.
A ball.
Reflexes got the better of him. His hands shot out and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @whalekeeper
Would anyone like to continue dodgeball, or can I maybe skip it? I really want to write a scene with the twins.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 2 weeks ago
<3
@esther-c
Thanks for asking! I’m as well as I can be, given the circumstances. I’m probably going to contract a stress-induced illness; that’s how I roll. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr   @whalekeeper  @hybridlore   @loopylin
idk anyone else.
So remember that crazy MI project? Well I succeed, and I posted an announcement to that effect, and KP ate it. I am now just finding out that most of y’all never knew that I got those books publishe…[Read more]
- Load More

