@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 2 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Starting at :00
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Writing a speech until I’m called for dinner. Starting at :05
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
I asked my dad and it’s a college. XDÂ Average class size is 13, so definitely small.
(Got paid to go to college 🤣)
Lol, nice.
I think my interview went well. It was enjoyable at least, and at a coffee shop so I got coffee out of it. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
It sounds like you are going to a university?
Is that different? And I think so…
Something you may want to consider, check and see if there are any community colleges around you. You can typically take your core classes (Math, English, Government, US History, etc.) for half the price of a university, especially if you are…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Hillsdale…😬 They only have a 20% acceptance rate.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
You haven’t been to college 😂
but i’m still an adult
I know. *hands you wrinkle cream*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Thank you for the advice!
Do you know what career or career field you are interested in?
I plan on majoring in politics and economics. I might switch out economics for history, but economics is more likely to get me a job afterwards. I want to run for office at some point, but until I get to the US congress I’ll need another job…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted a new activity comment 1 month ago
Hi! I’m late to this lol, but whatever. How’s the comic going? Did you get the license? I got mine a couple months ago and it’s awesome. I can just go places now.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I have an interview with the college I want to attend on Wednesday. I’m terrified, and pretty much everyone I know went to college in the 1900s and they don’t know what’s going on anymore…Does anyone here attend college/attended college/have advice about this?
Tagging some old people: (no offense lol) @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @loopylin @whaleke…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 1 month ago
Hi! I’m interesting in learning about that book once it’s published!
I haven’t had much time for either writing or KP lately, between school, dance, and work. I’m a senior now so I’m trying to figure what I want to do with my life as an adult.😅 I have an interview with the college I want to go to on Wednesday so that’s exciting…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted a new activity comment 1 month, 1 week ago
Croutons
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I’ve been really dizzy recently. This has been happening every time I get a cold, but this time there has been no cold and it’s really bad and impeding my ability to do anything other than sit around and feel sorry for myself, and accompanying it is a ton of pressure in my head and behind my eyes as well as ear pain. I’m going to the doctor tomor…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted a new activity comment 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi!!!!!
-
hI!!!
-
I’m so late for this but anyway…. HOIIIII! How are youuu?
-
Hey! I’m doing pretty good. I’m a month into senior year!!! AHH!
how have you been?-
AHHHG that is crazyyy! How is that going so far?
I’ve just entered my junior year. I suppose I’m still considered a wee lass in these parts hehehe. But I am good thanks! It’s a little known fact here but I actually moved from Florida last year, and I’m a tad farther north now. That has been fun.
-
-
-
-
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Thank you!!! (He has no faceclaim yet so I stole a doodle off the internet for a placeholder. XD)

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Pardon my tech incompetent self, but how does one fill out those things?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER's profile was updated 3 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 3 months ago
- Load More

Heyyyy!! 😄😄 lolol dw it’s pretty much still relevant, hehe nothing has changed really… 😅
The comic is coming along slowly lol. Writing scripts has turned out to be my weak point XD I like want to start actually drawing the comic…but then I don’t know what I’m drawing without it so I’m stuck in a loop. I think I’m getting close to a…[Read more]