-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
If Felicity had actually gotten in a fight, like it looked like she had, then this was going to be an interesting school year. Ami smiled. “I’m Amidala. Or Ami. It’s nice to meet you too. Um,” she motioned towards Felicity’s dirtied and wet clothing, “will I regret asking what happened?” She let out a little laugh.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper *dies* *…of laughter… I think*
For some reason I find this hilarious 😂😂 Probably because Lukas is normally not as impulsive as he was when he did that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Wow! We have a lot in common! Jesus, volleyball, dogs, homeschooling, writing…
Oh that’s so awesome! Do you have a dog? And do you play volleyball on a team?
1. That’s a super hard question. I don’t even know if I have an answer. However, I really like writing my characters who have big struggles. They are usually internal struggl…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok cool!!
I’m very familiar with all of those except Xenoblade because my brothers were big on video games when they were younger and play them a lot now. I don’t play them as much any more, but I’ll watch my brothers or my dad play them. Have you played the newest Zelda and Mario games yet?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I’ll be praying ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Praying right now! 🙏🏻 I know the Psalms are always a comfort to me. I recommended just opening them up and reading a few. There’s so many to choose from I’m not sure which chapters in particular. XD Anyway, I’m praying, I understand how hard this can be. ❤️🫂❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, ok. I totally understand!! Glad you’ve been taking the steps you need to take. 😊<3
Yes, there’s so much pressure to be published as a young writer, but you really don’t have to if that’s not God’s will. You just write at your own pace and hone your skills, or you don’t write as much depending on where God wants to take your life.…
-
Light replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@livingwoodschronicles
Hii girlie!! ❤️ It’s great to see you!!!! And that’s good, I’m glad you’re doing well! ❤️
I’m doing good!! My 15th birthday is coming up in a few weeks, so I’m excited and nervous abt that 😅🙃 😛
What kind of job do you have? And how’s the writing going?! Also, can’t remember if I told you or not, but I read Rise of the…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@smiley
Hey Miley!! I noticed you haven’t posted for a while and wanted to just check in and see how you were doing. 😊 Not that you’re required to post every time you’re active of course 😉 (Oh, and guess who’s backkk✨👀 -
Esther replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I kinda write fanfic so I don’t think I really can answer that question sorry😅
Ohhh, oopsies! My bad XD
Japan, cos Nintendo Land.
Oh that would be so cool!! I’m assuming you play a lot of Nintendo then, right? If so, what’s your favorite game?
Sara Ella, Tv Show: Star Wars the Clone wars, Movie: National Treasure . (It change…
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2090
I’m so happy for you! God is good!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Maverick sounds awesome XD
Ok, I have a question for you, Maverick—how do you think people describe you? How would you like to be described?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Easton: Eh, I don’t think so. As long as you know how to drive it without crashing it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*tilted
not titled -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
“Not yet.” She titled her head, knowing she had seen someone that looked just like Ellie somewhere else. “This may sound weird, but do you happen to have a twin?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Eilish!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Ooh, you live in New Zealand?! That is so cool!! I just live in good ol’ US of A. But my dream is to travel to a myriad of different places, and New Zealand is one of the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Time for some questionssss
1. Who’s your favorite character you’ve ever written? Why? What are they like?
2. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be and why?
3. Who i…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
RP stands for Role Play. Basically we enter characters into a scene together and we take turns writing from our character’s perspective. It’s a lot harder to explain that it is to understand. If you look under ‘general writing discussions,’ you should see some of our RPs. Most are labeled as such. That should give you a good idea of what…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I don’t tend to be good at asking questions, but I can try if you want.
Do you like Hamilton?
The play? I haven’t seen it, so IDK. (Or do you mean the actual historical figure?)
- Load More
