-
Esther and
Loopy are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
And more…
-
Esther replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Taggin’ some other peeps to say hi…
@freed_and_redeemed @liberty @whalekeeper @hybridlore @thearcaneaxiom @guys,literallywhyismymindblankingoutonallofy’all’stags?? @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @everyoneee
-
Esther replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have a myriad of ideas in many different genres.
Now for some questionsss:
1. What is your favorite WIP? What’s it about?
2. If you could visit…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Zahlin
“Zahlin.” He said, “And naming swords is a useless practice. It’s not as if they care.”
Excuse me? The sword said indignantly, I’m right here, you know!
Szabrin
Ellis stopped and mumbled something under his breath. Szabrin almost bumped into him.
“What did you say?” She asked, “Why have we stopped?” Then she heard the voices th…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Kate
“We’re not alone,” Nahim rasped, before shooting a rope and pulling himself to the top of a wall.
Not alone?
Kate glanced around. She didn’t see anyone.
She wove together an Arcweaving, forming a complex ring around her. It pulsed.
“I hope both of you have fought in wars,” said Nahim, looking down from the wall.
“Why…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Rina
“Hey, I don’t think I got your name!” said Rina to her companion as they neared the palace wall. “Does your sword have a name?”
Ellis
Ellis and Szabrin continued on in silence. Suddenly Ellis stopped and held up his hand. He could hear footsteps. They seemed to be coming from an adjoining street a few yards ahe…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s great! I’m so glad she’s doing better 😊
Ugh, COVID is nasty. I’ll be praying for you.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
That is amazing!! I’m so glad. God is so good!! 💖
Ugh, that is no fun. I had Covid a couple months ago. At least for me, the cough was the worst part. 😣 I’ll be praying 🙏🏻
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
”That’s fun.” Ami smiled softly. “I’m curious though,” she sat on the bed and crossed her legs, “where do you guys come from?”
@rae @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @loopy
Fynn
With a soft sigh, Fynn slid off Lukas’s bed and onto his own, away from the other boys. Fynn hadn’t been paying attention and wasn’t sure what was going o…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
I’mma do an RP for Synian.
Me and Arcane kinda already talked about how Syn and Umen would meet so I’ll probably write that out, and both of y’all can have your charrie’s do whatever!
SYNIAN
He was stuck. Synian may have slightly misjudged the height of the wall. He clung to the stone, looking at…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ahh!! That is ✨a d o r a b l e✨ 🥰🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
He just needs to mature a tad more… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
You hear that Ev?!!
Ev: Naw, I already have my priorities straight. *winks at giggling girls walking by*
Ami: *rolls her eyes*
He’s actually really sweet to Ami though. Like… okay, I’m sharing a tiny spoiler but whatever. Their whole group was captured for “breaking the law,” but Ev ends up turning himself in and taking the blame…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I have a dog. His name is Buddy. He’s five, and I’m loving training him! I don’t play volleyball on a team, but I do like playing it with friends/siblings.
Aww, I love it!! What breed is he? I have a Siberian Husky named Bandit (well, he’s our family’s dog, not just mine 😉 ). He’s three and the quietest husky I’ve ever met. XD He’ll…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76
😂😂😂
Ok, now y’all are making me want to make some of my own character memes… stay tuned… 👀
😂😂 For real thoughhh 🫣😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@elividya
Welcome to KP! I’m Jonas, more enigmatically known as Cloaked Mystery. I write mostly in the fantasy genre, but usually with hard rules that verge on sci-fi. I like creating magic systems, usually hard ones, but I have a few soft-ish ones. My current project, which I am working on with my sister, @highscribeofaetherium, is a large f…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Greetings! I’m Bridget/HighScribe/Sword person who is definitely 100% not insane.
I mostly write fantasy, and I’m currently working on a shared fantasy universe with my brother, @Jonas.
Questions!
Would you rather have to fight a chicken every time you got in your car or an orangutang once a year?
If you were going about your day…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Praying!! 🙏🏻
And sending hugs, I know how scary that can be. My grandma has a mental illness and sometimes it can be really hard. But I know God has a plan, everything that’s happening is happening for a reason. *hug* 🫂❤️
- Load More
