My Introduction

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE My Introduction

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3201

@liberty

Yes, I have a dog. His name is Buddy. He’s five, and I’m loving training him! I don’t play volleyball on a team, but I do like playing it with friends/siblings.

Aww, I love it!! What breed is he? I have a Siberian Husky named Bandit (well, he’s our family’s dog, not just mine 😉 ). He’s three and the quietest husky I’ve ever met. XD He’ll whine at us if he wants something, but the only time we’ve seen him bark is when he’s meeting a new person (it tends to be men).

Fun!! I play on a team, but playing with friends and siblings is always lots of fun. 😊

Chuck Black’s books are really thrilling. I would highly recommend C. R. Hedgecock’s books as well. Check her website. She has eight books in the series. They are all about a Christian, homeschooled family and their adventures. (Believe me, they are so worth reading! If you like horses, spy stuff, mystery, you need to read them)

Ok awesome!! I’ll definitely do that! I’ll probably add them to my mental to-be-read list (that seems to get longer… not exactly shorter… XD)

Return to the Hiding Place is a movie about Correy Ten Boon’s teenage resistance. They were a bunch of young men and women who stood up against the evil in their day. It’s very inspiring.

That is so cool!! I will definitely have to find that movie to watch.

So, Hornblower is a series based on the books by C.S. Forester. It’s about the adventures of a young midshipman in the early 1800’s.

Interesting!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Liberty
      @liberty
        • Total Posts: 46

@esther-c

Awwww! You have a husky! That’s one of my favorite dog breeds! Lord willing, I would like to have one some day.

So, Buddy’s a mutt. He’s a rescue. I want to do a DNA test on him to find out what he truly is, but he’s somewhere between a Plott Hound and a Pit Bull. He looks more like a hound, but I’m super sure he’s got Pit Bull in him. He’s a brindle.

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3201

@liberty

Yess!! They’re crazy, but so much fun. 🥰

Aww, he sounds adorable! 🐾

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >