-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, we had to scratch our original idea, which was only about the children of the prophets and had nothing to do with time traveling. The one you’re doing/did still sounds pretty fun!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
I like it, especially what the phrase “living out his childhood dream of being a spy”. Luke sounds like a fun character!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
Ooo, intriguing. What sort of kingdom is this? Is the king good?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom! I write non-magical medieval-fantasy.
What do you mean by ‘middle ages’? That’s a pretty wide range of time… Is it historical fiction?
What is your WIP about? (Work In Progress)
If you could ride a dragon for a day or have a horse for life, which would you choose?
Do you like, dislike, or just…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
I just flipped back through it, and remembered what I loved most about it; it’s far more likely to mention prayer than profanity.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
THANK YOU!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Oh, yikes! He’s on front lines then…
Have you ever read American Heroes: in the Fight Against Radical Islam by Oliver North? It’s amazing, although there are some instances of military language, and I don’t mean tactical terms. That’s where I first got introduced to the military medical field.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
That scene makes me want to hit someone. Hard.
And also makes me think of all the stories I’ve heard.
And seriously…will you need beta readers?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Go on! Write his reaction! This is gonna be great!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Very good! I love how you can get colors and themes to work together so well in your collages. And your story idea sounds great!
You really need to get these written so I can read them! 😉
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
That’s all right. Nice response. 🙂
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h Koshka,
Who’s next?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Sorry y’all.
Mikkel
Grey tunics, mail shirts, long swords, helmets, and shields. The taller one wearing a matching grey cloak, the other’s crimson.
Who were these fellows? Two foreign soldiers, stepped out of the castle walls?
Where was he?
movement caught his attention. Another…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Not that I don’t want to meet Crosshair! XD I just realized how that sounded.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
It may be getting a bit wild… We’ll have to see.
As for not being on late at night, that’s okay. I shouldn’t be on late. 😉
ARE WE MEETING CROSSHAIR TOO? I’M A LITTLE CONFUSED. I went ahead and write it as if we were, but I’m not sure if we are, so I didn’t really pick up after…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Absolutely! If it weren’t for how it benefits the story, nine of us would kill off our characters. With the possible exception of those authors that just love to break their reader’s heart. XD
We all have a little streak of that in us…
But honestly, a death in a book without reason is one of my pet peeves. I hate it when I…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Really? That’s awesome! Like ice cream with berry cobbler awesome!
What was the skit about, if I may ask? My siblings and I are doing a time traveling Children’s Church program about different kids in the bible. (We call it Purpose Kids.) I’m the mad scientist that created the Time and Space Quantum Warping Device, and we’ve…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Does this sound remotly interesting to anyone? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
I don’t think I’ve ever read dystopian, but that sounds interesting.
What do you mean “doesn’t end in a successful rebellion?” (If it wouldn’t spoil it)
- Load More
