@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I’m honestly thinking that when I get back on later today, I’m going to write Howzer’s reaction to everyone being terrified of him……I don’t think he’ll take it too kindly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m glad I gave you ideas! That does in fact sound awesome.
It’s not working for me for some reason, but only on one page. The other pages are fine…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok, the chirality flip idea is really cool. Disturbing, but cool. My brother and I were talking about that once.
One question: How and why did you decide to include four-dimensionality in your universe?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Your characters sound interesting. I’d love to have one of them with my charries if I were alone, but since I’m with @theloonyone and @loopylin, I’m not sure if they’d approve of it.
The communication/two personality thing is cool. Where did you come up with that?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Since most of us know a lot about your charries already, maybe you can tell us about their character arcs. 🤷🏻♀️ XD
November has that same neon quote (in the top left corner) on his Mood/Aesthetics board!!
Cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
*gasp*
All of your artwork looks gorgeous!!!
Ok, my guesses:
First guy: obviously Legolas. Lol
Second guy: I have absolutely no idea. XD
Last guy: Steve Rogers?
And I have to ask, is the dog a portrait of your dog?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!! Here we go! These are the MCs in the Endoxos Trilogy.
Amidala Nadir:
Name meaning: beautiful flower
Age: 16
Amidala is the quietest of the Nadir family. She enjoys being alone and finds joy in expressing herself through art, whether it be painting, sketching, or doodling. She is typically shy, and unlike her older brother, is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, Joy!! Welcome back!!
If you haven’t met me yet, I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur Christian writer!!
I can’t think of any questions to ask you right now (🤦🏻♀️), but I can’t wait to chat with you more!
See ya around!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. *takes a long inhale… my favorite thing about math is that it is a discovery of fundamental truth. I like to think that math is God’s paintbrush, and whenever I discover some small new detail of truth, I feel like I’m seeing His painting a little clearer, but it makes even less sense with more questions, and I find my self yearn…
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Your gonna co-author with your brother? Cool! We’re writing books in the same universe and magic systems, but we haven’t done any crossovers… yet
Yep!! It’s about superhero siblings. The plot is not very fleshed out yet though. But we do have a moodboard! (Ok… I have a moodboard… he doesn’t really care about the moodboards. XD)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi all! I’m new around here, but I love drawing so I thought I’d introduce myself and share some of my art. I do a lot of pencil portraits/drawings, watercolors, pen/ink, and an occasional wood burning. I’m still working at making portraits look like the person. XD





I’d love to see some of your favorite art pieces…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… So I saved lots of articles for future reference and I can’t say that I have favorites. I feel like they all were amazingly (if that’s a word) helpful and why my writing is what it is today!
There is one article though, that had some great thoughts:
https://kingdompen.org/the-sheer-awfulness-of-christianity/
I also really…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
*scrolls back up to find them* I like folk, too!
I started listening to Judah, I like it! I’ll be listening to the others!
*smiles* I’m glad you like Judah! He’s actually the main singer for Judah & the Lion (which is a non-Christian folk band) but then he also went solo as a Christian artist! It makes me very happy when people l…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
*The door slams open and, with a swirl of my cloak, I step in*
*is taken back by the majestic entrance* …why, hello there!
Greetings and salutations! I am called Elishavet around here and am known as a wannabe author of realistic medieval fantasy and poetry with a smattering of nonfiction. (I’m one of those lovers of the c…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
-
Allison and
LandriC are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Allison started the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I was just wondering if anyone else struggles with creating character names and trying to make them life like? I sure do :). I’m going to use this group chat thing (sorry if that’s wrong :D) to share some of my characters and welcome you to share some also! The we can critique each others and if you have any tips feel free to share them also! So…[Read more]
- Load More
