@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahh GIRL!!! Oh my goodness I LOVE IT!!!! I needed to hear (read??) that :). I don’t think that it’s too short, but, by all means, if you want to, I’d love to see the last line!!
I’m so glad it encouraged you!! 😄
Will do! Here it is!:
So I will sing Your praises,
Throughout all eternity.
I will tell of Your goodnes… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello there!! I ‘m sure I’ve met you before, but if not then hi for the first time!
Questions:
- Favorite movie/TV show if you have one?
- Opinions on reptiles?
- Do you care anything for electronic music? IDK, I was just listening to the Minecraft soundtrack (which I highly recommend even if you don’t play the game, it’s great!) and…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ok thanks!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow.
That scene……
Just wow.
I’m honestly wondering if I can use this as a sort of framework to write some of my own emotional scenes……
-
Euodia started the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay, quick question…
Do you think it’s cheesy to have the villain eventually be set free from their ways and then fall in love and marry the protagonist?
-
Allison replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Those are great characters! I love the story each one has and I like how you find the meaning for there names, I should see what some of mine mean… 🙂
-
Esther started the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @joy-calle @charityanne @elanor @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @sarafini
Hey, y’all!!
So I wrote a poem, inspired by two popular lines from The Chosen, “Look up” and “You are mine.”
I’ll take comments an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What if I ever write an article? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
To help ya out a bit, I know that @gracie-j @joy-calle @r-m-archer and @rachel-leitch all have. Can’t think of anybody else right now. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
It felt a little rushed how everything happened, but I mean it is only a first draft. In the scene with Ami and Ev talking through the hole in the wall, Idk what you are planning to do with that, but it was really predictable. As soon as there was a hole in the wall, I knew where it was going 😉. I know the whole thing with…
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome! I actually have soli deo gloria as part of my dedication for Where Faith Remains. (The book is dedicated to God since it’s my first book, and I knew from the moment I started writing it that I wanted my first book to be solely His.)
So cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thx!
I have yet to figure out my style. I’ve been trying to read articles on style and such but haven’t written enough to figure mine out yet. I know that I do much better writing in 1st person instead of third person but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.
Yeah. In all honesty, I still need to figure out my style as well. Like, my olde…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Allen
“We should all come.” said Ellie, her tail flicking [I just thought that’d be an interesting detail–her tail can twitch back and forth, right?]. “We’ve seen what Corvina can do, and there might be more like her wandering about who actually do want to hurt us. We’d be safer as a group.”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I honestly don’t have much to add other than what the others have already said–study how books you like do it.
@everyone else You’re helping ME with this advice……thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Nice prompts….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 lol good. I don’t have any people I’m interested in, nor people interested in me, and I hope to keep it that way.
My characters on the other hand………
heh heh…….
this’ll be FUN…….
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-else
Here are some random writing prompts that I found: (I’ll post a few more in a minute)

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Girl name ideas:
Liliana(h), Bethany, Georgia, Ginny, Christiana, Ginger, Sofia, Leanna, Tiffany, Irena (or e instead of a)
Boy name ideas:
Roger, Nathaniel, Aiden, Daniel, Wailen (Or it could be spelled Waylen. I’m not entirely sure on the actual spelling. XD), Camden, Kempton (not sure on the spelling of this one either XD), Ja…[Read more]
- Load More
